Breaking News: Supreme Court Has Chosen Not To Hear Any Of The 7 Marriage Equality Cases.

And Civil Unions would be just dandy...if they applied to everyone. Trying to set up civil marriage for straights and civil unions for gays would be separate but equal. I'm not sure if you're aware, but that was ruled unconstitutional.

I'd also like to point out that many of the anti gay marriage laws passed by bigots in their states also prohibit civil unions.

Seperate but equal is not unconstitutional in all cases. It's often used when gender is concerned.

Why don't you explain pottys to us?

I see you agree

Next time just hit the check mark

Easy peazy

You still haven't explained that potty thing

And neither have you

Excuse me for a moment while I visit the MENS room.

You do realize that when separate restrooms are challenged, they lose in court right?

http://bangordailynews.com/2014/01/...ansgender-girl-in-orono-school-bathroom-case/

No, it's equality. Tax breaks are granted to parents, married couples, the uber wealthy and corporations leaving the country. Now, which of these groups forced acquiescence upon you? The marriage license is simply that. A marriage license. It's not a heterosexual license, nor is it a homosexual license. The rights, privileges and protections provided apply to each and every license.

Discriminating because of NO SOUND REASON WHATEVER is, indeed Fascism.
Any tax break afforded is a subsidy paid by the rest of the taxpayers. Using and objectionable tax break as rationale to defend and equally objectionable tax break doesn't defend either.
Granting tax breaks created with the intention of aiding child rearing to homo couples (and thereby forcing the subsidization of homo marriages), who by their very nature cannot procreate, is a fascist imposition.
There is no need to give homo marriage legal status. They can't procreate as can hetero couples. That is the only and most necessary distinction. There is no denying rights or any undue discrimination.

Moron...we get the tax breaks for the kids regardless of whether we are married or not.
Dumbass, homos can't have kids together.
of course they can...dumbass

And have for centuries.

Of course same sex coupling has not / cannot / and will never create a child

Glad I could be of service here

Carry on

My brother and his wife's coupling will never produce a child, ever. Gonna revoke their license?

Seperate but equal is not unconstitutional in all cases. It's often used when gender is concerned.

I see you agree

Easy peazy

And neither have you

You do realize that when separate restrooms are challenged, they lose in court right?

Maine Supreme Court rules in favor of transgender girl in Orono school bathroom case 8212 Bangor 8212 Bangor Daily News 8212 BDN Maine

Let's get that news on the front page and see how society accepts it!!!

No, it's equality. Tax breaks are granted to parents, married couples, the uber wealthy and corporations leaving the country. Now, which of these groups forced acquiescence upon you? The marriage license is simply that. A marriage license. It's not a heterosexual license, nor is it a homosexual license. The rights, privileges and protections provided apply to each and every license.

Discriminating because of NO SOUND REASON WHATEVER is, indeed Fascism.
Any tax break afforded is a subsidy paid by the rest of the taxpayers. Using and objectionable tax break as rationale to defend and equally objectionable tax break doesn't defend either.
Granting tax breaks created with the intention of aiding child rearing to homo couples (and thereby forcing the subsidization of homo marriages), who by their very nature cannot procreate, is a fascist imposition.
There is no need to give homo marriage legal status. They can't procreate as can hetero couples. That is the only and most necessary distinction. There is no denying rights or any undue discrimination.

Moron...we get the tax breaks for the kids regardless of whether we are married or not.

And have for centuries.

Carry on
making the beast with two backs slap and tickle, whatever you wish to call it not the measure of having kids

And have for centuries.

Carry on

My brother and his wife's coupling will never produce a child, ever. Gonna revoke their license?

Why can't they.

Now be specific.

And have for centuries.

Carry on
making the beast with two backs slap and tickle, whatever you wish to call it not the measure of having kids

I'm sure the above has some sort of meaning.

But then again, maybe not

One, this is an issue about law, not culture.

Two, if we bring in culture, the millennials (who all can vote in 2016) overwhelmingly support this news.

Three, they outnumber the social con right.

Four, this is over.
Your are conflating the bigoted religious folk on the left and right with some sort of whimsical win by the left. In short... why don't you go play with yourself.
You continue to prove you don't have a clue. The issue is over.
The issue will be over when gays can get married in all states.. and the laws discriminating against gays are thrown out. You are calling this to early.
bullshit! the next 20 will be easy.
You are confused. It's not even close to being over in the first 31 states.
nope I'm as sure about that as I Am that you're a ashole.
also the number of states joke stopped being funny right after obama said...it.

Last edited:

I see you agree

Easy peazy

And neither have you

Maine Supreme Court rules in favor of transgender girl in Orono school bathroom case 8212 Bangor 8212 Bangor Daily News 8212 BDN Maine

Changing your story now?

You just pointed out exactly why restroom get to be separate...nobody has challenged them on a wide scale.

Still wanna fall back on your bullshit "some separate but equal is okay" meme or you gonna go for the utterly silly "when gays fuck they can't get pregnant" ridiculousness?

And have for centuries.

Carry on

neither can my wife and I!

Of course the marriage equality fight is not over.

But the heavy lifting is over.

Last edited:
I see you agree

Easy peazy

And neither have you

Changing your story now?

You just pointed out exactly why restroom get to be separate...nobody has challenged them on a wide scale.

Still wanna fall back on your bullshit "some separate but equal is okay" meme or you gonna go for the utterly silly "when gays fuck they can't get pregnant" ridiculousness?

Changing what story?

I've taken out roughly a dozen commercial building permits this year, each and every one demanded that the space have both men's and women's restrooms.

And talk about silly, you are the silliest of silly world. Of course (as I've pointed out hundreds of times you silly goose), gays of opposite sex can reproduce.

Same sex couplings have never and will never reproduce a child. Ever

Did I mention that you are a big ol silly goose?

How veryyyyyy exciting.

My wife and I cannot have children: she is barren. My first wife and I had children.

Yet any who think I am any less married to this wife than the first wife are simply full of nonsense. Their arguments are not credible. Their hatred is noted by the younger generations, who will not support candidates that agree with Pop.

And have for centuries.

Carry on

it means the ability to make kids is a distinction without a difference.
admit it or not the idea that a breeding couple is "better" than a non breeding one is a form of bigotry.

Which means nothing in the marriage equality discussion, ever

And have for centuries.

Carry on

neither can my wife and I!

Why not? Is it for the same reason same sex couplings can't and never will. Or are you in a same sex relationship which makes asking the question a moot point?

So then there's no reason to keep incest illegal.

Afterall, procreation has nothing to do with marriage.

Hmmmmmm, nope don't like it, but can't think of a reason not to allow it if makin babies ain't a part of it

And have for centuries.

Carry on

it means the ability to make kids is a distinction without a difference.
admit it or not the idea that a breeding couple is "better" than a non breeding one is a form of bigotry.

Or simply pointing out a marked difference.

So then there's no reason to keep incest illegal.

Afterall, procreation has nothing to do with marriage.

Hmmmmmm, nope don't like it, but can't think of a reason not to allow it if makin babies ain't a part of it

Slippery slope fallacy. Is this the best you got?

My wife and I cannot have children: she is barren. My first wife and I had children.

Yet any who think I am any less married to this wife than the first wife are simply full of nonsense. Their arguments are not credible. Their hatred is noted by the younger generations, who will not support candidates that agree with Pop.

Baron? Reproductive disability?

Is this true of same sex couplings? They're disabled?

Forum List

Back