🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking News: Va. Police To Attempt To Arrest A Black Man

Hello normal people.

I realize that the "right thing to do" here is to take the high road and ignore this lame thread and the idiot who started it. If the OP were a normal person, doing that would discourage him from future attempts at snarky humor. He'd get the message that he just doesn't have what it takes.

But....this fucker is not normal. He's so completely insulated by his bubble of stupid.....and he's got enough idiot pals here....that he will end up thinking that this thread is a good thing. That it accomplished something. Thus....he will, after a short time, drop another pile of stinky shit like this for all of us to enjoy.

I hold out hope that somehow we can pound the message into his dopey skull. That we can get him to understand that this thread is a massive failure and that there is no hope for a person who posted such a stupid comment to ever contribute something interesting to any forum. He just doesn't have the intelligence needed.

Do you think it's possible?

This thread is instructive, not because of the satirical nature of the OP, but because of the vicious and obscene responses to it. The labeling of opposing viewpoints as "racist" is reminiscent of Nazi Germany's labeling of opposition as "Jewish." These two name-callers would have made fine Brownshirts.

It's another opportunity. Doubtless when the authorities are finally closing in on him he will have, an eyewitness will insist, knelt down with outstretched arms clearly signaling his surrender and willingness to be cooperative, but instead got his worthless ass blown away by a racist white cop who somhow shot him in the back while facing him.

Then someone can cue Al and Jesse, organize busses to bring in protesters, identify rich looting targets nearby, get the molotov cocktail production lines going, and all the other standard procedures called for when responding to invented racial injustice.

Or maybe the dirtbag will kill himself and screw the whole thing up.

Think it's only illegal to kidnap attractive white women. Media might cover a missing black woman but only on slow news days.

Hello normal people.

I realize that the "right thing to do" here is to take the high road and ignore this lame thread and the idiot who started it. If the OP were a normal person, doing that would discourage him from future attempts at snarky humor. He'd get the message that he just doesn't have what it takes.

But....this fucker is not normal. He's so completely insulated by his bubble of stupid.....and he's got enough idiot pals here....that he will end up thinking that this thread is a good thing. That it accomplished something. Thus....he will, after a short time, drop another pile of stinky shit like this for all of us to enjoy.

I hold out hope that somehow we can pound the message into his dopey skull. That we can get him to understand that this thread is a massive failure and that there is no hope for a person who posted such a stupid comment to ever contribute something interesting to any forum. He just doesn't have the intelligence needed.

Don't you have another idiotic protest in Ferguson tonight?

Hello normal people.

Lame. You are just lame. Own it.

Hello normal people.

Lame. You are just lame. Own it.
Why not my post? A Black criminal attacked peace officer and you had protest...Black gangs attacking Whites in knockout game and Holder looks the other way, White kid in Texas hits a a Black guy....ooooooooohhhhh it's a "hate crime." No, your to warped up in your ignorant world of drugs, and protesting, to realize we live in a hateful, violent world. Take your blue smurf haired ass down to south central L.A.and see what happens.

Graham is the fifth white girl to go missing in that area in a year. The alleged suspect is another gentle giant. They might be intending to charge him with all of it.

The great state if TEXAS bagged the criminal. God Bless Texas!

I guess in Texas criminals are still criminals and men still men.

Forum List

Back