Breaking News: Woman Attacks Hillary Clinton With Shoe Giving Speech In Las Vegas

Breaking News: Woman Attacks Hillary Clinton With Shoe Giving Speech In Las Vegas

Let me get this straight...

A woman attacked Hillary Clinton, and the weapon she used was a shoe that was giving a speech?

Amazing!

She said "Was that a bat?"

Uh....most people don't think everything fly them is a bat like Hillary but she does live in Bill's dungeon so she only sees bats....

Maybe she thought one escaped from her belfry.
Then again she could have thrown a "Shoe-Fly" Pie

Last edited:
Getting shoes thrown at her, protesters hounding her, running from Benghazi mothers. It's not nearly as much fun as it was. By the time 2016 comes around the democrat cabal will be in full meltdown taking our country with it.

I guess When "W" had his multiple "Benghazis" the GOP didn't say a word, neither did the Dems. I guess no one was in a lynching mood back then.

Attachments

• $untitled.png bush-benghzi.png
    $untitled.png bush-benghzi.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 49
Getting shoes thrown at her, protesters hounding her, running from Benghazi mothers. It's not nearly as much fun as it was. By the time 2016 comes around the democrat cabal will be in full meltdown taking our country with it.

I guess When "W" had his multiple "Benghazis" the GOP didn't say a word, neither did the Dems. I guess no one was in a lynching mood back then.
No, I guess the point wasn't clear to you. Bush didn't lie about them and cover it for failing to heed warnings up by blaming some dumb schmuck's video, right before an election to fool the people into thinking he had terrorism under control. Did they not mention that on the comedy news shows?

It happened not long ago.

Shoe Thrown at Hillary Clinton During Speech - ABC News

LOOK at those wrinkles.
AP_hillary_clinton_ducks_sr_140410_16x9_992.jpg

Yeah. Having no wrinkles is extremely important in a President. We must make sure we elect someone with no wrinkles. :cuckoo:

Throwing a shoe at a politician you don't like: the height of political discussion, not. LOL

Is this action an indication of the level of political discussion the Right is going to take when Mrs. Clinton runs for President? How cool.

What? A Liberal against freedom of expression?

It was a Left Wing Democrat who threw the shoe. If it was a Conservative Republican it would be all over the place.

Republican Al Qaeda.

I recall Democrats protesting the war against Al Qaeda. Now suddenly the Republicans are the same as Al Qaeda even though they were the ones that pushed for war against them? :cuckoo:

I recall Democrats protesting the war against Al Qaeda. Now suddenly the Republicans are the same as Al Qaeda even though they were the ones that pushed for war against them? :cuckoo:

Iraq had nothing to do with Al Qaeda.

No one ever said it did....

So the war wasn't against Al Qaeda, and the Dems weren't protesting against Al Qaeda, they were protesting the war against Iraq. It was a Dem that got Bin Laden.

It happened not long ago.

Shoe Thrown at Hillary Clinton During Speech - ABC News

LOOK at those wrinkles.
AP_hillary_clinton_ducks_sr_140410_16x9_992.jpg

Yeah. Having no wrinkles is extremely important in a President. We must make sure we elect someone with no wrinkles. :cuckoo:

Throwing a shoe at a politician you don't like: the height of political discussion, not. LOL

Is this action an indication of the level of political discussion the Right is going to take when Mrs. Clinton runs for President? How cool.

They know she will be the next POTUS, so they are just trying to make the best of it, lol. Poor cons are completely losing control. The funny thing is that they keep telling themselves it isn't so and that they just need to become more conservative so the rest of Americans will see the light.

Forum List

Back