Breaking News: Woman Attacks Hillary Clinton With Shoe Giving Speech In Las Vegas

It happened not long ago.

Shoe Thrown at Hillary Clinton During Speech - ABC News

LOOK at those wrinkles.
AP_hillary_clinton_ducks_sr_140410_16x9_992.jpg

In the video I saw the commentator refers to her a secretary Clinton. So either the commentator misspoke or it happenned awhile ago and is just being released now.

LOOK at those wrinkles.

Yeah. Having no wrinkles is extremely important in a President. We must make sure we elect someone with no wrinkles. :cuckoo:

Throwing a shoe at a politician you don't like: the height of political discussion, not. LOL

Is this action an indication of the level of political discussion the Right is going to take when Mrs. Clinton runs for President? How cool.

Last edited:
She said "Was that a bat?"

Uh....most people don't think everything fly them is a bat like Hillary but she does live in Bill's dungeon so she only sees bats....

Did she get them from Bush? I hear he has an extra pair, of shoes that is.

Bush_dodges_shoes.gif

LOOK at those wrinkles.

Women get them, you know.

The impression I get is that most Republicans, both men and women, will only elect a Barbie Doll look-alike for President, if we are electing a female President. One of the problems we have in this country is thinking what someone looks like is part of the package when electing a President. No wonder we rarely get the best when we are looking for a leader.

^^^Nice name calling. Is that how you discuss issues with others? Go right into low class name calling? Says a lot about you and nothing about me. How is it that you think you have any validity when you just call others ugly names instead of debating and discussing with some class and intelligence?

You don't have class or intelligence.

Next...

^^^Nice name calling. Is that how you discuss issues with others? Go right into low class name calling? Says a lot about you and nothing about me. How is it that you think you have any validity when you just call others ugly names instead of debating and discussing with some class and intelligence?

Getting shoes thrown at her, protesters hounding her, running from Benghazi mothers. It's not nearly as much fun as it was. By the time 2016 comes around the democrat cabal will be in full meltdown taking our country with it.

They'll be twisting in their shoes when Hillary gets elected in 2016.....:lol:

She wont be elected president if she runs. She couldn't even beat a unknown negro with zero executive experience in the primaries.

Uh, no....dumbfuck.

Too bad the woman missed, she threw like a girl. :eusa_whistle:

She said "Was that a bat?"

Uh....most people don't think everything fly them is a bat like Hillary but she does live in Bill's dungeon so she only sees bats....

Her quip went entirely over your head.

Indeed. I would have loved to see the bitch hit in the noggin. Would have made my day :D

Uh, no....dumbfuck.

Too bad the woman missed, she threw like a girl. :eusa_whistle:

Indeed. I would have loved to see the bitch hit in the noggin. Would have made my day :D

Wishing bodily harm on someone because you disagree with their politics? And doing so on an open forum? Wow. What a head case you are. Pathetic.

Not saying I agree with the poster who wished Hillary hurt, but I recall the same being said when the shoe was thrown at Bush.

Funny thing, I also remember left wing talking heads wishing Hillary beaten up by a man when running against Obama. And he did it on national television not some message board.

Keith Olbermann's Idea For Beating Hillary: Literally Beating Hillary

CaféAuLait;8916288 said:

Wishing bodily harm on someone because you disagree with their politics? And doing so on an open forum? Wow. What a head case you are. Pathetic.

Not saying I agree with the poster who wished Hillary hurt, but I recall the same being said when the shoe was thrown at Bush.
Funny thing, I also remember left wing talking heads wishing Hillary beaten up by a man when running against Obama. And he did it on national television not some message board.

Keith Olbermann's Idea For Beating Hillary: Literally Beating Hillary

I find it very interesting, and telling, when folks on this forum use the 'he did it, so I can do it' excuse for bad behavior. Didn't your parents teach you better than that? Don't you teach your own children and grandchildren better than that?

The fact someone else behaves badly is not an excuse to do the same thing. I personally never said anything about Bush having a shoe thrown at him. Never discussed it with anyone and never said something like I wish he'd been physically hurt. That thing about Hillary, I've never even heard of, but I wasn't living in the US at the time.

Forum List

Back