Breaking News: Woman Attacks Hillary Clinton With Shoe Giving Speech In Las Vegas

Uh, no....dumbfuck.

Too bad the woman missed, she threw like a girl. :eusa_whistle:

She said "Was that a bat?"

Uh....most people don't think everything fly them is a bat like Hillary but she does live in Bill's dungeon so she only sees bats....

Her quip went entirely over your head.

Yea, too bad it wasn't a bat and that it missed. Hitting her in the head with a bat would make you idiots happy. Shows what kind of people you actually are and why normal Americans don't want people like you deciding elections.

Uh, no....dumbfuck.

Her quip went entirely over your head.

Yea, too bad it wasn't a bat and that it missed. Hitting her in the head with a bat would make you idiots happy. Shows what kind of people you actually are and why normal Americans don't want people like you deciding elections.

Yeah, I heard folks (just like you) screaming at the top of their collective lungs that it was "too bad that the guy missed" when that clown threw his shoes at Bush.

Bugs the hell out of you now that the "shoe" is on the other foot - doesn't it?

Such hypocrisy. We see through you like a pane of glass.

Uh, no....dumbfuck.

Indeed. I would have loved to see the bitch hit in the noggin. Would have made my day :D

Wishing bodily harm on someone because you disagree with their politics? And doing so on an open forum? Wow. What a head case you are. Pathetic.

And now you're going to tell me that you didn't cheer when Bush was nearly hit in the head. Go ahead and lie...

For somebody who is used to being pinned down by sniper fire, dodging a shoe shouldn't be a big deal to her.

It happened not long ago.

Shoe Thrown at Hillary Clinton During Speech - ABC News

LOOK at those wrinkles.
AP_hillary_clinton_ducks_sr_140410_16x9_992.jpg

Yeah. Having no wrinkles is extremely important in a President. We must make sure we elect someone with no wrinkles. :cuckoo:

Throwing a shoe at a politician you don't like: the height of political discussion, not. LOL

Is this action an indication of the level of political discussion the Right is going to take when Mrs. Clinton runs for President? How cool.

They know she will be the next POTUS, so they are just trying to make the best of it, lol. Poor cons are completely losing control. The funny thing is that they keep telling themselves it isn't so and that they just need to become more conservative so the rest of Americans will see the light.

If right wing brain power says that Hillary is the next president, then she probably won't be. If they knew as much as they thought they did, then we would be talking about "President Romney" right now.

Indeed. I would have loved to see the bitch hit in the noggin. Would have made my day :D

Wishing bodily harm on someone because you disagree with their politics? And doing so on an open forum? Wow. What a head case you are. Pathetic.

And now you're going to tell me that you didn't cheer when Bush was nearly hit in the head. Go ahead and lie...

Well Hillary never claimed the RW would welcome her with showers of flowers.

Well Hillary never claimed the RW would welcome her with showers of flowers.

Pretty sure Bush didn't say that either...

But I could be wrong...

You know, the left IS right here. We shouldn't poke fun at that woman. After all, they were so "mature" when George Bush had shoes thrown at him...

Here was their response -

Wasn't that cute?? I'm going to attempt to contact them and ask them to make a game for Hillary.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, no....dumbfuck.

Yeah, I heard folks (just like you) screaming at the top of their collective lungs that it was "too bad that the guy missed" when that clown threw his shoes at Bush.

Not just like me dumbfuck; I voted for and happen to actually like Bush, even though I believe he made some mistakes. In any event, I find the behavior tasteless from either side.

Let me tell you a story. When I was a very young boy, President Nixon was on television talking about the Vietnam war from the White House. I was only six years old but my father made me watch the "president", because the "president" was to be respected even if we didn't agree with him. My father was and always has been a Democrat, so he was no fan of Nixon, but that was not the point. You see, somewhere along the way, a lot of people forgot that we should respect the office of president and we should respect the person holding that position. Disagreeing with them is okay, but trashing them is not.

Those who trash the president are un-American.

Yeah. Having no wrinkles is extremely important in a President. We must make sure we elect someone with no wrinkles. :cuckoo:

Throwing a shoe at a politician you don't like: the height of political discussion, not. LOL

Is this action an indication of the level of political discussion the Right is going to take when Mrs. Clinton runs for President? How cool.

They know she will be the next POTUS, so they are just trying to make the best of it, lol. Poor cons are completely losing control. The funny thing is that they keep telling themselves it isn't so and that they just need to become more conservative so the rest of Americans will see the light.

If right wing brain power says that Hillary is the next president, then she probably won't be. If they knew as much as they thought they did, then we would be talking about "President Romney" right now.

Yea, knowing the other guy is going to win versus thinking your guy is going to win are two different things.

Not just like me dumbfuck; I voted for and happen to actually like Bush, even though I believe he made some mistakes. In any event, I find the behavior tasteless from either side.

Let me tell you a story. When I was a very young boy, President Nixon was on television talking about the Vietnam war from the White House. I was only six years old but my father made me watch the "president", because the "president" was to be respected even if we didn't agree with him. My father was and always has been a Democrat, so he was no fan of Nixon, but that was not the point. You see, somewhere along the way, a lot of people forgot that we should respect the office of president and we should respect the person holding that position. Disagreeing with them is okay, but trashing them is not.

Yeah - those days are long over Boyo. This ain't the 70s any longer. I'll show that worthless piece of gutter trash the respect he deserves. None.

Sort of sticks in your craw when the right begins acting like you lefties - doesn't it. Well, you've pushed and you've shoved and now you've got what you wanted. Absolute HATRED for anything on the left. I DESPISE the left and want nothing but the worst for their worthless asses.

"Un-American"? Bullshit - I say absolutely AMERICAN.

Turns out the woman was some kind of right wing conspiracy nut.

Probably a Paulite.

I'll start respecting him when he starts respecting this country.

Last edited:

Probably a Paulite.
Link?

Clinton Shoe Thrower Apparently Conspiracy Theorist Obsessed With Aurora Shooter - NationalJournal.com

"James Holmes [is] entering my mind through subliminal messaging and causing me to be obsessed with him on a daily basis," she wrote in that document. She added that she is "facing imminent danger and bodily harm from defendant James Holmes," even though he was in custody at the time.

The New World Order is a popular conspiracy theory online, and Ernst has been a topic of heated discussion on message boards owned by conspiracy entrepreneur Alex Jones.

Adherents to the conspiracy theory believe the Aurora theater shooting -- along with almost every other act of domestic mass violence in the past two decades -- was actually the work of a megalomaniacal cabal of elites that use staged "false flag" attacks to instil fear in the American people. Occasionally, believers have acted on their beliefs off the Internet, as Ernst apparently did in both cases.

Does anyone know if Stephanie has been to Vegas lately????

Probably a Paulite.
Link?

Clinton Shoe Thrower Apparently Conspiracy Theorist Obsessed With Aurora Shooter - NationalJournal.com

"James Holmes [is] entering my mind through subliminal messaging and causing me to be obsessed with him on a daily basis," she wrote in that document. She added that she is "facing imminent danger and bodily harm from defendant James Holmes," even though he was in custody at the time.

The New World Order is a popular conspiracy theory online, and Ernst has been a topic of heated discussion on message boards owned by conspiracy entrepreneur Alex Jones.

Adherents to the conspiracy theory believe the Aurora theater shooting -- along with almost every other act of domestic mass violence in the past two decades -- was actually the work of a megalomaniacal cabal of elites that use staged "false flag" attacks to instil fear in the American people. Occasionally, believers have acted on their beliefs off the Internet, as Ernst apparently did in both cases.

Dayum.

I was keeping that as a trap to spring.

Ya beat me to it!

:mad:

Probably a Paulite.
Link?

Where does it say "right wing"?

Forum List

Back