Breaking News: World Markets: GOP Antics Endangerring Economic Recovery

The Tea Party has put itself before the needs of America.

The President will win this and crush the TPM.

it is that fucking, Commiecrat Reid and his goon squad who are the ones failing to compromise.., fucking assholes :up:

Harry Reid flatly refused to compromise or negotiate, revealing his traitorous ways once more :up:

Shrill panic over the GOP stepping in it. :D

You too? Good gawd, so much for the myth of old timers @ usmb learning from past mistakes. Your incredibly shrinking world is dissapearing even as you parrot the rightwing echo chamber views

No, I just love folks turning issues into pretzels, all of a sudden after the recession having ended 4 years ago, but LPR at a new low etc. 65% of jobs this year part time, the 'recovery' is an issue? :rolleyes:

Last I checked it wasn't exactly high on obamas list. Jobs council? kaput, not that he met with them much, bowles-simpson? Goner.... it was just a hot air from obama to buy an out at the time he created it, the sequester he swore he would not allow to be undercut, he campaigned to undercut....tax reform? nope, he decided to change the definition of tax reform......I mean seriously, get serious:lol:

:laugh2: reminds me of President Ronald Reagan and his lists and failed promises....yet many people call his battles with the opposition "the good old days"

Too bad the opposition today (read: reactionary, rightwing radicals/Tea Party) does have the respect for the office and the man. Reagan started demonizing the opposition andthe Newt Contract on America took it to where we are today -- fools viewing all opponents as enemies...

...and yes it comes from all sides. Reactionary politics

15acyw.jpg

rb9mv6.jpg

your buck stops here

no, i just love folks turning issues into pretzels, all of a sudden after the recession having ended 4 years ago, but lpr at a new low etc. 65% of jobs this year part time, the 'recovery' is an issue? :rolleyes:

Last i checked it wasn't exactly high on obamas list. Jobs council? Kaput, not that he met with them much, bowles-simpson? Goner.... It was just a hot air from obama to buy an out at the time he created it, the sequester he swore he would not allow to be undercut, he campaigned to undercut....tax reform? Nope, he decided to change the definition of tax reform......i mean seriously, get serious:lol:

:laugh2: Reminds me of president ronald reagan and his lists and failed promises....yet many people call his battles with the opposition "the good old days"

too bad the opposition today (read: Reactionary, rightwing radicals/tea party) does have the respect for the office and the man. Reagan started demonizing the opposition andthe newt contract on america took it to where we are today -- fools viewing all opponents as enemies...

15acyw.jpg

rb9mv6.jpg

your buck stops here

trigger?

The OP makes all of this sound like a bad thing. Why shouldn't we embrace the collapse of a corrupt world monetary system? It's a scam.

You too? Good gawd, so much for the myth of old timers @ usmb learning from past mistakes. Your incredibly shrinking world is dissapearing even as you parrot the rightwing echo chamber views

No, I just love folks turning issues into pretzels, all of a sudden after the recession having ended 4 years ago, but LPR at a new low etc. 65% of jobs this year part time, the 'recovery' is an issue? :rolleyes:

Last I checked it wasn't exactly high on obamas list. Jobs council? kaput, not that he met with them much, bowles-simpson? Goner.... it was just a hot air from obama to buy an out at the time he created it, the sequester he swore he would not allow to be undercut, he campaigned to undercut....tax reform? nope, he decided to change the definition of tax reform......I mean seriously, get serious:lol:

:laugh2: reminds me of President Ronald Reagan and his lists and failed promises....yet many people call his battles with the opposition "the good old days"

Too bad the opposition today (read: reactionary, rightwing radicals/Tea Party) does have the respect for the office and the man. Reagan started demonizing the opposition andthe Newt Contract on America took it to where we are today -- fools viewing all opponents as enemies...

you quoted the wrong post apparently:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back