Breaking: NJ Judge Admits He Never Read Briefs That Ted Cruz Was Not A Natural Born Citizen

I don't get it. I have dual. As does my husband. But here is the tricky part. Canada did not recognize dual citizenship until 1977. And I'm no birther but they better have their shit wired tight in the Cruz camp because up here Cruz was only ever recognized as Canadian by birth.

How and when was his American citizenship granted to him? No one has come forth with this information.

His Canadian citizenship is immaterial in regards to his American citizenship.

Ted became a U.S. citizen when he was born- according to U.S. law.

He was also born a Canadian- according to Canadian law.

We don't let Canada decide who is eligible to be our President.

And that law is where? Cite the verse please. My grandfather Charles Boone was American served in the Navy but fell in love with a lovely lass from the Landers clan in Newfoundland and headed north to form basically the Boone clan in Canada after WWII.

Technically all his children should have been instant US citizens correct by how everyone is talking about it today. They were not. They were denied US citizenship because they were born in Canada.

My dual status is remote from this. So I have no dog in this hunt as I am already dual.

But tell me the statute that allows Cruz to be a citizen of America when all the children of my Grandpa in that same time period were denied US citizenship.

If a US Citizen has a child with say a foreign dictator and that child is born in that country, would the same ruling apply in that situation? Based on what these courts are saying that child could run for president of the USA, crazy

Well lets take that further- lets pretend that Cruz is the child of his American mother and Fidel Castro- born in Cuba.

Yes- he is still born a U.S. citizen- because that is the law.

No he cannot run for President- unless he is also 35 years of age or older- and has resided in the United States for 14 years.

And then- if the voters of the GOP wanted to vote for the son of Castro- then they could do so.

Please the exact verse of how a child born in a foreign country is still an American.

And he admits he was called out of retirement to handle the case. The fix was in!

New Jersey Ballot Challenge Report: Judge Did Not Review Briefs Submitted by Challengers | The Post & Email

As I have shown on numerous occasions the "judicial" system is corrupt to its core.

Only skylar and comrade Starkiev believe that Moscow show trials are valid

SCOTUS have adopted the nazi rule which prevents WE THE PEOPLE from suing judges - they are, somehow, immune.

I don't get it. I have dual. As does my husband. But here is the tricky part. Canada did not recognize dual citizenship until 1977. And I'm no birther but they better have their shit wired tight in the Cruz camp because up here Cruz was only ever recognized as Canadian by birth.

How and when was his American citizenship granted to him? No one has come forth with this information.

And that law is where? Cite the verse please. My grandfather Charles Boone was American served in the Navy but fell in love with a lovely lass from the Landers clan in Newfoundland and headed north to form basically the Boone clan in Canada after WWII.

Technically all his children should have been instant US citizens correct by how everyone is talking about it today. They were not. They were denied US citizenship because they were born in Canada.

My dual status is remote from this. So I have no dog in this hunt as I am already dual.

But tell me the statute that allows Cruz to be a citizen of America when all the children of my Grandpa in that same time period were denied US citizenship.

Why your family members were 'denied' American citizenship I don't know but it

But why Cruz was born a citizen is easy.

United States Citizens at Birth (INA 301 and 309) - Chapter 3, Part H, Volume 12 | Policy Manual | USCIS

And he admits he was called out of retirement to handle the case. The fix was in!

New Jersey Ballot Challenge Report: Judge Did Not Review Briefs Submitted by Challengers | The Post & Email

As I have shown on numerous occasions the "judicial" system is corrupt to its core.

SCOTUS have adopted the nazi rule which prevents WE THE PEOPLE from suing judges - they are, somehow, immune.

And by the 'Nazi' rule Cont means "The U.S. Constitution".......

:lmao:

Shocker!

Plus only the US Supreme Court has jurisdiction over this case since it affects an election of POTUS who presides over all 50 states....not just some of them. With as many people barking about it for obvious reasons, like actual papers that actually say he was Canadian by birth, the US Supreme Court will pick up this case in emergency session about September this year.

It's time to tell Cruz to pack it up and go back to Alberta.

Nope. Individual secretaries of State almost certainly have jurisdiction as the state legislatures have such broad authority in the assignment of electors. Given the authority resides with the States, the Secretary of State administering the method chosen by the legislature to assign those electors would have the authority to limit access to that State's ballot for any candidate to failed to meet the appropriate standards.

Its why the Arizona Secretary of State could request confirmation from the State of Hawaii that Obama was born in Hawaii before the 2012 election.

You've shown that you can call the Supreme Court justices names. That's about it.

United States Citizens at Birth (INA 301 and 309) - Chapter 3, Part H, Volume 12 | Policy Manual | USCIS

Trying to get the link to open (On dial up don't sweat the connection I normally have to pray under a full moon bathed in white clothes and go PULEEZE GOOGLE)

But I have to tell you this is why I found it strange. I have his ring from the Navy. So proud of him. I came at dual a different way because of my husband and Saturn, but I never did get why they were all denied US citizenship in those other years.

Will follow it up. Thanks for the link.

Trying to get the link to open (On dial up don't sweat the connection I normally have to pray under a full moon bathed in white clothes and go PULEEZE GOOGLE)

But I have to tell you this is why I found it strange. I have his ring from the Navy. So proud of him. I came at dual a different way because of my husband and Saturn, but I never did get why they were all denied US citizenship in those other years.

Will follow it up. Thanks for the link.

Have fun checking it out.

You just do that.....Meanwhile millions of people who (correctly) believe he is eligible but (incorrectly) believe he is qualified and rational have voted for him.

Odd isn't it that someone like you who cries such crocodile tears about the voters of California and Prop 8 don't care about the voters who vote for Cruz?
Syriusly....far FAR left voter...here pitching feverishly for Cruz to be eligible to run: read eligible to be the nominee....until....the USSC hears the case September or October this year...

You do the math..
what are your legal bona fides again Sillywet?

Cruz's citizenship was granted to him when he entered the US on his mothers US Passport at the age of 4. Had his mother registered his birth with the US Consul in Canada he would have had a US Birth certificate. He acquired his citizenship via statute, the 1952 INA. Birth Abroad

Birth of U.S. Citizens Abroad

A child born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent or parents may acquire U.S. citizenship at birth if certain statutory requirements are met. The child’s parents should contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate to apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (CRBA) to document that the child is a U.S. citizen. If the U.S. embassy or consulate determines that the child acquired U.S. citizenship at birth, a consular officer will approve the CRBA application and the Department of State will issue a CRBA, also called a Form FS-240, in the child’s name.

According to U.S. law, a CRBA is proof of U.S. citizenship and may be used to obtain a U.S. passport and register for school, among other purposes.

The child’s parents may choose to apply for a U.S. passport for the child at the same time that they apply for a CRBA. Parents may also choose to apply only for a U.S. passport for the child. Like a CRBA, a full validity, unexpired U.S. passport is proof of U.S. citizenship.

Parents of a child born abroad to a U.S. citizen or citizens should apply for a CRBA and/or a U.S. passport for the child as soon as possible. Failure to promptly document a child who meets the statutory requirements for acquiring U.S. citizenship at birth may cause problems for the parents and the child when attempting to establish the child’s U.S. citizenship and eligibility for the rights and benefits of U.S. citizenship, including entry into the United States. By law, U.S. citizens, including dual nationals, must use a U.S. passport to enter and leave the United States.​

He received a US Passport at the age of 16 for a trip out of the US.

Parents of a child born abroad to a U.S. citizen or citizens should apply for a CRBA and/or a U.S. passport for the child as soon as possible. Failure to promptly document a child who meets the statutory requirements for acquiring U.S. citizenship at birth may cause problems for the parents and the child when attempting to establish the child’s U.S. citizenship and eligibility for the rights and benefits of U.S. citizenship, including entry into the United States. By law, U.S. citizens, including dual nationals, must use a U.S. passport to enter and leave the United States.​

He received a US Passport at the age of 16 for a trip out of the US.

And he only renounced his citizenship of Canada when he was in his 40s...

Cruz's citizenship was granted to him when he entered the US on his mothers US Passport at the age of 4. Had his mother registered his birth with the US Consul in Canada he would have had a US Birth certificate. He acquired his citizenship via statute, the 1952 INA. Birth Abroad.

Cruz acquired his citizenship at birth- regardless of when the United States officially recognized his birth.

A child born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent or parents may acquire U.S. citizenship at birth if certain statutory requirements are met.

Note- the 'at birth'. Note also the word 'should'
The child’s parents should contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate to apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad

That is not a statutory requirement.

What were the statutory requirements?
Acquisition of U.S. Citizenship by a Child Born Abroad
Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock
A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.) The U.S. citizen parent must be the genetic or the gestational parent and the legal parent of the child under local law at the time and place of the child’s birth to transmit U.S. citizenship.

Cruz's citizenship was granted to him when he entered the US on his mothers US Passport at the age of 4. Had his mother registered his birth with the US Consul in Canada he would have had a US Birth certificate. He acquired his citizenship via statute, the 1952 INA. Birth Abroad.

Cruz acquired his citizenship at birth- regardless of when the United States officially recognized his birth.

A child born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent or parents may acquire U.S. citizenship at birth if certain statutory requirements are met.

The child’s parents should contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate to apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad

A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.) The U.S. citizen parent must be the genetic or the gestational parent and the legal parent of the child under local law at the time and place of the child’s birth to transmit U.S. citizenship.
All the more proof Cruz naturalized at birth.

All the more proof Cruz naturalized at birth.

LOL.....

Cruz is an American citizen at birth, like the rest of us, unless naturalized by the application process.

Cruz has every right to run, and those opposing him are holding a losing hand.

And by the 'Nazi' rule Cont means "The U.S. Constitution".......

You miserable ignorant piece of shit

Identify

1) The Constitutional (1787) proviso which immunized judges

2) Identify one (1) single founding father who supported the idea that judges be immune -- just ONE

You've shown that you can call the Supreme Court justices names. That's about it.

You have shown that as a socialist , you oppose individual freedom, the free market and Capitalism and towards that end you encourage judicial tyranny.

Why would the judge read briefs on such a matter. His clerks read them and gave him an outline of claims and arguments and remedies.

You have shown that as a socialist , you oppose individual freedom, the free market and Capitalism and towards that end you encourage judicial tyranny.

And now you're just calling me names. Is that really the extent of your argument? You have to know its legally irrelevant. As our constitution doesn't give a fiddler's fuck what names you call people.

Forum List

Back