Breaking: North Charleston cop about to go free!!!

Bucs can even make up a story about why shooting a man in the back is ok. Watch him work
He's a moron who will ignore that cop deaths are the lowest in decades while police brutality continues to grow..

Then why did Savage make no mention of Slager having been hit by taser darts? Savage went on for nearly 20 minutes about all of Slager's injuries. But never once mentions the taser darts, claims that Slager was ever hit by a taser in the incident, nor even alleges that Scott *tried* to use the taser against Scott.

Rather relevant details, don't you think?
Are you really fucking dumb to imagine one of the best defense attorneys in the country is going to lay all their cards on the table just so some fuck-wit on the internet like you can see them.
You REALLY need to wake up pal.
I recall a bunch of fools just like you demanding ALL the evidence be put on the Internet for ALL to see in the 'Big Mike ' and T-Boner cases in the first week.

Yes. They are that dumb. They think he's gonna lay it all out in a PRE TRIAL hearing....and give the prosecution 10 months to prep for it.

It would be like the Patriots faxing their entire playbook to all 31 opposing teams in June.

And I'm STILL waiting for your source that they couldn't pull finger prints from Slager's Glock.

Easy. Glocks have a rough surface on the grip. You can't take prints from a rough surface like sandpaper, carpet, rock....or weapon grips. It's common law enforcement knowledge. Tasers have rough grip surface too. Add sweat and add Slager picking it up...no possible prints. CSI people would laugh at your question.

Laughing.....prove it. Show me evidence for anything you've said. Your arguments always devolv e into the same hapless bullshit: you 'saying' it must be so, backed by nothing.

You citing you isn't evidence. Show me that none of Slager's prints were pulled from his Glock. And that none of slager's prints were pulled from the taser. You citing you insisting it must be so is meaningless.

Can you fingerprint sandpaper? Because that's the texture most gun and taser grips are molded to emulate...just not quite as pronounced...but rough.

Answer: No. You can't lift a fingerprint off a rough surface.

He....maybe they should try to fingerprint Slager's hairy forearm and his cloth uniform to see if Scott's prints are on there!

Bucs can even make up a story about why shooting a man in the back is ok. Watch him work
He's a moron who will ignore that cop deaths are the lowest in decades while police brutality continues to grow..

Then why did Savage make no mention of Slager having been hit by taser darts? Savage went on for nearly 20 minutes about all of Slager's injuries. But never once mentions the taser darts, claims that Slager was ever hit by a taser in the incident, nor even alleges that Scott *tried* to use the taser against Scott.

Are you really fucking dumb to imagine one of the best defense attorneys in the country is going to lay all their cards on the table just so some fuck-wit on the internet like you can see them.
I recall a bunch of fools just like you demanding ALL the evidence be put on the Internet for ALL to see in the 'Big Mike ' and T-Boner cases in the first week.

Yes. They are that dumb. They think he's gonna lay it all out in a PRE TRIAL hearing....and give the prosecution 10 months to prep for it.

It would be like the Patriots faxing their entire playbook to all 31 opposing teams in June.

Laughing.....Savage talks all about the 'twice' Scott tries to shoot Slager with the taser when talking to the press. Only 4 days ago. For crying out loud, its in your OP.

Yet in court, where he actually has back his claims with evidence......nothing. Not the slightest mention. You can't be that gullible.

And your argument just radically changed. You insisted that the 'twice' taser claims mentioned by Savage to the press weren't brought up in the bond hearing because it wasn't relevant. But after I pointed out that he spent 20 minutes talking about all the injuries Slager incurred and the atacks against him...

......now Savage didn't mention it because Savage didn't want to 'give the prosecution 10 months to prep for it'. What a difference a couples of hours makes, eh?

Last edited:
And I'm STILL waiting for your source that they couldn't pull finger prints from Slager's Glock.

Easy. Glocks have a rough surface on the grip. You can't take prints from a rough surface like sandpaper, carpet, rock....or weapon grips. It's common law enforcement knowledge. Tasers have rough grip surface too. Add sweat and add Slager picking it up...no possible prints. CSI people would laugh at your question.

Laughing.....prove it. Show me evidence for anything you've said. Your arguments always devolv e into the same hapless bullshit: you 'saying' it must be so, backed by nothing.

You citing you isn't evidence. Show me that none of Slager's prints were pulled from his Glock. And that none of slager's prints were pulled from the taser. You citing you insisting it must be so is meaningless.

Can you fingerprint sandpaper? Because that's the texture most gun and taser grips are molded to emulate...just not quite as pronounced...but rough.

He....maybe they should try to fingerprint Slager's hairy forearm and his cloth uniform to see if Scott's prints are on there!
Jesus Christ, you're simply spewing unfounded nonsense at this point.

Laughing.....Savage talks all about the 'twice' Scott tries to shoot Slager with the taser when talking to the press. Only 4 days ago. For crying out loud, its in your OP.

Yet in court, where he actually has back his claims with evidence......nothing. Not the slightest mention.

You can't be that gullible.
Are you a negro?

Yet in court, where he actually has back his claims with evidence......nothing. Not the slightest mention.

Are you a negro?
Oh, another racist pig. Fuck off.

He's one of the top lawyers in the entire South. And you...some random USMB idiot.... think you are catching his slip ups haha!! He did both...intentionally.

For the third time......show me. Don't tell me. Prove that a taser can't have finger prints lifted from it. Prove that a glock can't have finger prints pulled from it.

With a source that isn't you citing yourself. You aren't evidence. You're an excuse for it.

For the third time......show me. Don't tell me. Prove that a taser can't have finger prints lifted from it. Prove that a glock can't have finger prints pulled from it.

With a source that isn't you citing yourself. You aren't evidence. You're an excuse for it.
Maybe he'll post his personal blog and cite it as evidence.

He's one of the top lawyers in the entire South. And you...some random USMB idiot.... think you are catching his slip ups haha!! He did both...intentionally.

Laughing....then why did you story have to change for at third time? First you said it wasn't relevant, then you said it was to keep the information from the prosecution, now its 'intentional'.

All Savage managed to factually establish....is that he can't back up the shit he talks to the press when he's in court. As Savage's narrative totally changed when he was talking to a judge rather than when he was talking to a reporter.

Are you a negro?
I may indeed be a racist pig. But I'll always be White and I'll always have an IQ above 120. Whereas our friend will always be a negro with an IQ below 90.
You can't fix stupid and our friend is doing a great job proving it.

http://www.quora.com/Can-a-fingerprint-be-lifted-off-a-Glock-40-gun

Can a fingerprint be lifted off a Glock .40 gun?

this seemed like a rather odd question. after all, why wouldn't you be able to lift a fingerprint from a gun? what would be so special about that particular gun that would make it difficult.

according to my digging, it's not traditional fingerprinting that's difficult but rather ballistic fingerprinting (matching bullets to guns based on marks left on them from the barrel) that is difficult for this type of gun. it makes me wonder if perhaps the question might have been the result of a misunderstanding.

:rofl:

Are you a negro?
I may indeed be a racist pig. But I'll always be White and I'll always have an IQ above 120. Whereas our friend will always be a negro with an IQ below 90.

Wow. Even for a StromFront reject, you don't seem to get the idea of 'averages'.

Laughing....then why did you story have to change for at third time? First you said it wasn't relevant, then you said it was to keep the information from the prosecution, now its 'intentional'.

All Savage managed to factually establish....is that he can't back up the shit he talks to the press when he's in court. As Savage's narrative totally changed when he was talking to a judge rather than when he was talking to a reporter.

God damn you're stupid. I'll slow it down:
- It's not relevant to the BOND HEARING per SC laws governing bond consideration factors
- Thus...he intentionally didn't bring it up
- Because...doing so would allow cross examination by prosecutor
- Which would give her a head start to prep for it at trial
- Which would be dumb of the defense
- So he didn't introduce it at this BOND HEARING
- Because SC law sets factors for.consideration in bond hearing
- Which don't include this aspect of the case
- So he didn't introduce it

It's probably easy to understand for Day 2 law school students.

this seemed like a rather odd question. after all, why wouldn't you be able to lift a fingerprint from a gun? what would be so special about that particular gun that would make it difficult.

according to my digging, it's not traditional fingerprinting that's difficult but rather ballistic fingerprinting (matching bullets to guns based on marks left on them from the barrel) that is difficult for this type of gun. it makes me wonder if perhaps the question might have been the result of a misunderstanding.

Ah...yes...a different type of fingerprinting.

I'm talking a literal fingerprint....from the grip surface of these:
glock rough gun grip - Google Search

There's a reason why cops fingerprint test the magazine bullets in a gun. They're encased in SMOOTH brass shells. Which can be fingerprinted. As opposed to the sand paperish grip of the gun. Which is why...they DNA test the gun and taser....because...well....I'm gonna charge tuition to you idiots here shortly.

God damn you're stupid. I'll slow it down:
- It's not relevant to the BOND HEARING per SC laws governing bond consideration factors

Then why did Savage spend 20 minutes waxing poetic about all the injuries Slager incurred and all the attacks made against him.....if attacks made against Slager weren't relevant to the bond hearing?

Why did Savage bring up the Taser....if the Taser wasn't relevant to the bond hearing?

Sorry, but you can't have it both ways. Try again.

- Because...doing so would allow cross examination by prosecutor

Sigh.....there were no witnesses. Even Slager didn't testify at the bond hearing. There's no one to cross examine. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Try again.

Ah...yes...a different type of fingerprinting.

I'm talking a literal fingerprint....from the grip surface of these:
glock rough gun grip - Google Search

There's a reason why cops fingerprint test the magazine bullets in a gun. They're encased in SMOOTH brass shells. Which can be fingerprinted. As opposed to the sand paperish grip of the gun. Which is why...they DNA test the gun and taser....because...well....I'm gonna charge tuition to you idiots here shortly.

Four the 4th time, you citing you means nothing. Prove that no fingerprints can be pulled from the Glock. Prove that no finger prints can be pulled from the Taser. Prove that none of Slager's prints were pulled from the Glock.

You have nothing....just you 'saying' it must be so. And you're nobody.

Are you a negro?

Wow. Even for a StromFront reject, you don't seem to get the idea of 'averages'.
From The NYT:
The Black-White Test Score Gap
Goggle up hundreds of scientific studies which PROVE negroes have generally lower IQs than Whites.
Don't like the Facts? Kiss my snow White ass.

Forum List

Back