BREAKING NOW: Robin Williams Found Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I had the means to host a wake for Mr. Wiliams. Get a bigscreen tv and show every one of his films,a ll of them "This is why we're sad, this marvel is gone." Good food, good drink, good company. Day or two spent laughing and crying and memorializing then trickling out and home one by one.

The various stations are falling all over themselves to show all his films.

Gotta make a buck, even out of someone's death.

Maybe they are showing the films for the fans who want to see him again.

Robin Williams tributes will abound. And he has four new completed films that will be released over the next year.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

- Henry David Thoreau

A favorite of THE DEAD POET'S SOCIETY

Marin County. Apparent suicide.

More to follow as details become available...

Nanu-Nanu! - Shazbut

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.

Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they’ve got nothing to lose.

Cocaine is God’s way of saying you’re making too much money.

Do you think God gets stoned? I think so… look at the platypus.

We’ve had cloning in the South for years. It’s called cousins.

You’ll notice that Bill never speaks when Hillary is drinking water.

You could talk about same-sex marriage, but people who have been married (say) ‘It’s the same sex all the time.

RIP MORK :crybaby:

hook-sword-peter.jpg

I saw this movie when I was a child and liked it alot. 'Twas the only Robin Williams film I remember seeing.

Rest in Peace Pan the Man

Robin-Williams-robin-williams-23618012-800-1000.jpg

Last edited:

hook-sword-peter.jpg

I saw this movie when I was a child and liked it alot. 'Twas the only Robin Williams film I remember seeing.

Rest in Peace Pan the Man

Robin-Williams-robin-williams-23618012-800-1000.jpg

Twas the only Robin Williams film I remember seeing.

Then you lead a deprived Childhood - he was IMO - perhaps the greatest and certainly the most unique and talented entertainer of his generation

I wasn't shocked. His career went downhill. I liked him in Mork & Mindy, but his stand up was nothing but a rash of dick jokes. He never made a movie I liked in the least. Still, he was only 4 years older than me. Scary.

Edit: I loved "Jumanji".

Last edited:
Somewhere, there is a small stand up comedy night club where Robin Williams, George Carlin, and Richard Pryor are doing eternal routines.

My Moma always told me if I couldn't say something good..............STFU!

And my mom told me not to lie....to pretend Williams was a great comedian just because he killed himself would be one.

Then go start your own damn thread about it...

He's got a right to his opinion. Very few would agree with it but still, no reason why he can't state it.

IMO, more important is that a man who was "loved" by so many was so alone that he believed the only way to deal with his pain was to die.

I've mentioned before that my sister just died a couple of weeks ago and that's what hurt so much about her - She had kids and friends but she was alone in a nursing home when she died. That just seems incredibly sad.

I'm also feeling crappy because I'm coming up on the anniversary of my daughter's death so maybe that's why this is feeling so very sad.

Couldn't find the original so pasting the quoted version,

Quote: Originally Posted by Billo_Really View Post
Top 5 stand-up comics of all time:
(in this order)

1. Sam Kinison
2. Andrew Dice Clay
3. Richard Prior
4. George Carlin
5. Robin Williams

re: no. 3 It's actually Pryor I'm fairly certain. Not a fan, but am really anal about respecting people by getting their names right. :)

Just came home and saw this sad news. What a wonderful talent we have lost. RIP Robin Williams and thank you. :(

My fave film of Robin Williams:

Mine too sweetie.. I own it on Blue Ray.. Amazing talent. The world is a shade of gray without laughter from Robin Williams. Fly free...

Last edited by a moderator:

Just came home and saw this sad news. What a wonderful talent we have lost. RIP Robin Williams and thank you. :(

Mine too sweetie.. I own it on Blue Ray.. Amazing talent. The world is a shade of gray without laughter from Robin Williams. Fly free...

"The Birdcage" was good. Loved the mayhem during the cooking, the 'butler' guy falling on his back because of his shoes, Williams having a psychotic break in the kitchen, even his 'son' beginning to freak out. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoJOol3aoJQ

"The Birdcage" was good. Loved the mayhem during the cooking, the 'butler' guy falling on his back because of his shoes, Williams having a psychotic break in the kitchen, even his 'son' beginning to freak out. :)

This might be it:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back