BREAKING NOW: Robin Williams Found Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marin County. Apparent suicide.

More to follow as details become available...

Just came home and saw this sad news. What a wonderful talent we have lost. RIP Robin Williams and thank you. :(

My fave film of Robin Williams:

Mine too sweetie.. I own it on Blue Ray.. Amazing talent. The world is a shade of gray without laughter from Robin Williams. Fly free...

It's a great movie...but you need to see the French one it is based on ...La Cage au Folles....even funnier.

Last edited by a moderator:

CMrobinwilliams.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I feel your pain old friend - RIP[/FONT]

Couldn't find the original so pasting the quoted version,

Quote: Originally Posted by Billo_Really View Post
Top 5 stand-up comics of all time:
(in this order)

1. Sam Kinison
2. Andrew Dice Clay
3. Richard Prior
4. George Carlin
5. Robin Williams

re: no. 3 It's actually Pryor I'm fairly certain. Not a fan, but am really anal about respecting people by getting their names right. :)
Thanks for the correction!

my favorite movie with Williams

is The Fisher King

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHaZuRo3DZ4]The Fisher King 1991 trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Requiescat in pace

Jonathan Winters - he had that same lightening fast mind that Williams had.

Damn.

This really is a sad loss. He should have been able to hold grandchildren on his knee on the rocker on the front porch.

I'd take Dice and Kinison off the list, and add Cosby and Winters.

And yes, a sad loss. :(

Some of the older ones....Jack Benny, Bob Hope, Ernie Kovacs.

Lucille Ball
Phyllis Diller(one of the first 'crazy" that was accepted)
Art Carney
Richard Pryor
Steven Wright

Suicide??Gone at 63, children left fatherless, wonder why no one could (would)help him! How sad!!

Until they release specific details, the American public is free to entertain themselves by speculating about the the death of a celebrity just as they were entertained by the fake characters that he represented. My guess about the medical examiner quick verdict of "asphyxiation" is that he hanged himself.

Until they release specific details, the American public is free to entertain themselves by speculating about the the death of a celebrity just as they were entertained by the fake characters that he represented. My guess about the medical examiner quick verdict of "asphyxiation" is that he hanged himself.

Or he went the Grasshopper way....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back