Breaking: Obama announces plans to invade Syria!

Invasion?

If the Magic Negro had sent-in a couple of Divisions, well, THAT would have been an 'invasion'...

But 250 guys?

More like a block-party or mega-kegger...

Invasion?

If the Magic Negro had sent-in a couple of Divisions, well, THAT would have been an 'invasion'...

But 250 guys?

Well....yeah....but that kind of invasion might actually STOP ISIS.....and Obama isn't interested in that.

So....a 250 man invasion + the 50 spec ops we already have there = 300 men against a huge Middle Eastern fighting force.

Obama must have gotten his strategy from the movie "300".

WCSC : Administration: Up to 250 military personnel headed to Syria

I missed the declaration of war on Syria. I remember in 2004 that was a VERY important thing liberals cared about.

Now....we're putting hundreds of "boots on the ground" into Syria.

Hmmmm. Code Pink and the lunatic anti-war whacks of 2004-2007 have all of a sudden become cool with war.

This was always the intention, the Plan B, there never was any other plan and that ceasefire nonsense was just that, nonsense.

Obama has his strings pulled by the psychopaths the Neo-Conservatives, they've wanted a situation with Syria for more than a decade, Obama's followed orders thus far ie. Libya, so why not Syria....wonder who's next? Egypt? Sudan?

This is why they're terrified of The Donald, they know he'll smash the Neo-Conservatives and tell them to f-ck off.

Why does the Obama Administration insists in interfering in Syria? Hasn't it done enough damage already....helping ISIS every step of the way?

This is "the most transparent Administration" only when it comes to helping ISIS murderers!

In Obama pushing the zionist neocon foreign policy shows that not only was the election system rigged, but decision making by politicians put in place via the rigged system is rigged. The Donald is the only one not part of the rigged system. That is why there is all the fuss to try to stop The Donald. I notice Barry Obama is not calling The Donald a "carnival barker" anymore. When the people behind the rigged system told Obama to call him a "carnival barker" Obama, never having been to a circus since he grew up outside North America was like, "WTF is that?"

Invasion?

But 250 guys?

Well....yeah....but that kind of invasion might actually STOP ISIS.....and Obama isn't interested in that.

So....a 250 man invasion + the 50 spec ops we already have there = 300 men against a huge Middle Eastern fighting force.

Obama must have gotten his strategy from the movie "300".

If Obama actually wanted to destroy ISIL/ISIS/Daesh then he would have joined forces with President Vladimir Putin and Russia and a combined effort to totally incinerate the 7th Century POS and send them back to Hell where they originate from.

In Obama pushing the zionist neocon foreign policy shows that not only was the election system rigged, but decision making by politicians put in place via the rigged system is rigged. The Donald is the only one not part of the rigged system. That is why there is all the fuss to try to stop The Donald.
tumblr_inline_nn0m86XBiy1sclma0_500.gif

In Obama pushing the zionist neocon foreign policy shows that not only was the election system rigged, but decision making by politicians put in place via the rigged system is rigged. The Donald is the only one not part of the rigged system. That is why there is all the fuss to try to stop The Donald. I notice Barry Obama is not calling The Donald a "carnival barker" anymore. When the people behind the rigged system told Obama to call him a "carnival barker" Obama, never having been to a circus since he grew up outside North America was like, "WTF is that?"

Huh? Carnival barker, Obama's never been to a circus? Well I don't blame him, clowns are scary MoFo's....I've had a phobia about clowns since I was about 4 years-old :eek-52:

No one is going to do anything about ISIS/ISIL the U.S. and Europe won't get involved in any major way and Russia has accomplished what it wanted which was to prop up Assad and keep him in power.

No one is going to do anything about ISIS/ISIL the U.S. and Europe won't get involved in any major way and Russia has accomplished what it wanted which was to prop up Assad and keep him in power.

Well if Obama and Co. weren't in the way, the POS could be incinerated beginning in a few days....everyone else needs to ignore Obama and Co. and just start carpet bombing ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

You are all startled that Obama is a neo-con? Or Trump? Or HRC? Or Kasich? Or Cruz?

They all are establishment, guys.

Last edited:
Invasion?

But 250 guys?

well JFK initially sent in 400 troops into Vietnam in May of 1961

look how that turned out

Forum List

Back