BREAKING: Obama IRS Agents Seen Training With AR-15s

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
ObamaNation....a police state...:clap2:
links in article and picture at site

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 8:24 PM

When they’re not targeting conservatives, pro-lifers and Christians, IRS agents are out training with AR-15s.
ar15

Congressman Jeff Duncan South Carolina’s 3rd Congressional District representative wants to know why IRS agents are training with powerful, semi-automatic rifles.

This is comforting… The scandalous government agency that targets conservatives is now training with AR-15s.
WYFF4 reported:

Republican Jeff Duncan said he made the discovery at a Maryland Federal Law Enforcement Training Center on May 23.

The congressman was touring the facility with Homeland Security officials as part of his investigation into the amount of ammunition purchases the agency conducts.

Duncan told News 4’s Sean Muserallo he saw about eight or nine shooters identified to him as IRS agents practicing at an indoor 100-yard range.

“While we were sitting there,” said Duncan, “the gentleman told them to sling their weapons and load a 30-round magazine into the AR-15s they were training with.”

Duncan said he was concerned about what he saw.

all of it here
BREAKING: Obama IRS Agents Seen Training With AR-15s | The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/Tt2yGzHfy7s]Obama Civilian Security - YouTube[/ame]

This shit is chilling! Why exactly do we need a civilian police force as well trained and equipped as the military?
Looks to me like he's starting shit intentionally,with the end result being marshal law.
Or he has some news that he knows wont go over to well with the American populace.
Like maybe the collapse of our economy or maybe"whoops" you wont be getting your SS because we pissed away all your money.

That they are preparing for something is no longer in doubt.

the IRS has had for decades an enforcement division including armed agents. The reason being is there are those that would be more than willing to fight when a seizure of cash, property, or records is going on. There are also trained officers for each location, if I recall correctly in researching this very topic previously, due to incidents of those that have lost it that show up at IRS offices to exact revenge for their life having been ruined, as they see it, by the IRS. The fact Congressman Duncan is not aware of the reasoning behind this bothers me, unless he has evidence of their being a more nefarious reason for those training that he saw.

Last edited:
the IRS has had for decades an enforcement division including armed agents. The reason being is there are those that would be more than willing to fight when a seizure of cash, property, or records is going on. There are also trained officers for each location, if I recall correctly in researching this very topic previously, due to incidents of those that have lost it that show up at IRS offices to exact revenge for their life having been ruined, as they see it, by the IRS. The fact Congressman Duncan is not aware of the reasoning behind this bothers me, unless he has evidence of their being a more nefarious reason for those training that he saw.

Considering what the IRS has been up to? I can see why they think they need to be armed.
If you go around screwing with people because you dont like their political views you can rest assured there is going to be some backlash.
So ...The IRS feels the need to arm themselves because they are afraid of the people they are screwing.
You dont take issue with that?

ObamaNation....a police state...:clap2:
links in article and picture at site

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 8:24 PM

When they’re not targeting conservatives, pro-lifers and Christians, IRS agents are out training with AR-15s.
ar15

Congressman Jeff Duncan South Carolina’s 3rd Congressional District representative wants to know why IRS agents are training with powerful, semi-automatic rifles.

This is comforting… The scandalous government agency that targets conservatives is now training with AR-15s.
WYFF4 reported:

Republican Jeff Duncan said he made the discovery at a Maryland Federal Law Enforcement Training Center on May 23.

The congressman was touring the facility with Homeland Security officials as part of his investigation into the amount of ammunition purchases the agency conducts.

Duncan told News 4’s Sean Muserallo he saw about eight or nine shooters identified to him as IRS agents practicing at an indoor 100-yard range.

“While we were sitting there,” said Duncan, “the gentleman told them to sling their weapons and load a 30-round magazine into the AR-15s they were training with.”

Duncan said he was concerned about what he saw.

all of it here
BREAKING: Obama IRS Agents Seen Training With AR-15s | The Gateway Pundit

OMG!!!! 8 or 9 agents on a range????? WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!

This shit is chilling! Why exactly do we need a civilian police force as well trained and equipped as the military?
Looks to me like he's starting shit intentionally,with the end result being marshal law.
Or he has some news that he knows wont go over to well with the American populace.
Like maybe the collapse of our economy or maybe"whoops" you wont be getting your SS because we pissed away all your money.

A) Because some people that don't want to pay taxes can be crazy about it.

B) It's martial law, not marshal law.

C) It hardly started with Obama

D) Three strikes and you're out. :lol:

Keep denying whats going on. It makes you look foolish.
And if you want to point out a brain fart? Go right ahead. It just shows how petty you are.
And when did the previous admin use the IRS as a personal attack dog?
obammy has screwed the dems for years to come with his criminal acts,and it will show in the coming elections.
Have fun comrade ...

First they came for the Tea Party.

Then they came for teachers of the Constitution.

Then they came for Right to Lifers.

Then they came for voting poll volunteers....

Considering what the IRS has been up to? I can see why they think they need to be armed.
If you go around screwing with people because you dont like their political views you can rest assured there is going to be some backlash.
So ...The IRS feels the need to arm themselves because they are afraid of the people they are screwing.

I totatlly agree that what has happened with the targeting is beyond comprehension and it needs to be thoroughly investigated.

But I also believe that when their criminal division makes legitimate raids on businesses or individuals of high risk they deserve to be able to protect themselves. There are unscrupulous individuals out there that do not pay their taxes and seizure of their assets is legitimate.
Think of drug trafficking, money laundering, gang activity, gambling crime, terror related etc.
Just a few examples for you -
Examples of Narcotics-Related Financial Investigations - Fiscal Year 2009

What Criminal Investigation Does

Keep denying whats going on. It makes you look foolish.
And if you want to point out a brain fart? Go right ahead. It just shows how petty you are.
And when did the previous admin use the IRS as a personal attack dog?
obammy has screwed the dems for years to come with his criminal acts,and it will show in the coming elections.
Have fun comrade ...

Yeah, you're a real genius. Bet you think you're the first one to think of that. :cuckoo:

If there's any denial going on it's on the part of RWers who think this started under Obama and would've yelled "traitor" at anyone that brought this up during the Bush years.

I thought the Republican talking point was that AR-15s were no big deal? :dunno:

They aren't a big deal. They are just tools.

The issue is why the IRS thinks it needs to ARM itself against taxpayers.

I thought the Republican talking point was that AR-15s were no big deal? :dunno:

They aren't a big deal. They are just tools.

The issue is why the IRS thinks it needs to ARM itself against taxpayers.

The Treasury Dept. has had armed agents for a long time. The Secret Service originally didn't protect politicians. Est. in 1865, they went after counterfeiters. Many of whom were armed, presumably.

It became evident that tax collectors would have to protect themselves from taxpayers very early on.

Whiskey Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, back in the days of Robin Hood, they knew that the King's tax collectors would be attacked by highway men. Especially when the tax collectors start going house to house to search for hidden property.

I totatlly agree that what has happened with the targeting is beyond comprehension and it needs to be thoroughly investigated.

But I also believe that when their criminal division makes legitimate raids on businesses or individuals of high risk they deserve to be able to protect themselves. There are unscrupulous individuals out there that do not pay their taxes and seizure of their assets is legitimate.
Think of drug trafficking, money laundering, gang activity, gambling crime, terror related etc.
Just a few examples for you -
Examples of Narcotics-Related Financial Investigations - Fiscal Year 2009

What Criminal Investigation Does

I understand the need. But in light of recent events it's a little scary to think that if they failed at screwing you over,they now have the option to just shoot you down using false pretenses.
I would rather have local law enforcement deal with it.

Forum List

Back