Breaking: Obama To Visit Communist Cuba Next Month To Meet Castro

It is a relief that there is finally a President that makes good decisions.

And, as if cuddling up to Communist Cuba were not enough, consider the lavish party Our Kenyan "president" is throwing for his BFFs!

Courtesy of The Economist, http://www.economist.com/news/asia/...relations-thank-china-yorkies-and-great-danes

(note, bold-face added so even the lowest of liberals cannot miss the points)

FOR two days next week Barack Obama will lay on a party for an unlikely club at Sunnylands, a Californian estate used for bigwig retreats. Among his guests are: a recent coup leader; Asia’s longest-serving autocrat; a prime minister who thinks there is nothing untoward in having several hundred million dollars paid into his bank accounts; two superannuated communist leaders; and a hereditary sultan with 420,000 loyal subjects and 257 bathrooms. Oh, and there are even a couple of democrats. The club is ASEAN, the ten-member Association of South-East Asian Nations. It is the first time an American president has played host to all South-East Asia’s leaders at once.

Yes, boys and girls and those who haven't yet decided, your tax dollars at work!

Not so much a leader as America's First Party Animal!

Damn straight. We should have never been in there in the first place.
He was smart.

This President is extraordinarily sharp and smart. No wonder you don't understand

Agreed. When he pulled all our troops out of Iraq, the first thing I said to myself was "Now there's a genius!"

Oh, and because we never should have been there in the first place, that was a reason to hand the country over to terrorists?

And, as if cuddling up to Communist Cuba were not enough, consider the lavish party Our Kenyan "president" is throwing for his BFFs!

Courtesy of The Economist, http://www.economist.com/news/asia/...relations-thank-china-yorkies-and-great-danes

FOR two days next week Barack Obama will lay on a party for an unlikely club at Sunnylands, a Californian estate used for bigwig retreats. Among his guests are: a recent coup leader; Asia’s longest-serving autocrat; a prime minister who thinks there is nothing untoward in having several hundred million dollars paid into his bank accounts; two superannuated communist leaders; and a hereditary sultan with 420,000 loyal subjects and 257 bathrooms. Oh, and there are even a couple of democrats. The club is ASEAN, the ten-member Association of South-East Asian Nations. It is the first time an American president has played host to all South-East Asia’s leaders at once.

Yes, boys and girls and those who haven't yet decided, your tax dollars at work!

Yep, that's our Obama, great decision maker:

Military suspects Detainee swapped for Bergdahl has returned to fight - CNNPolitics.com

Reminds me of this one

nixon_castro.jpg

Do you know anything of the incidents leading up to the Iraq invasion?
Seriously!

Damn straight. We should have never been in there in the first place.
He was smart.

This President is extraordinarily sharp and smart. No wonder you don't understand

Agreed. When he pulled all our troops out of Iraq, the first thing I said to myself was "Now there's a genius!"

Oh, and because we never should have been there in the first place, that was a reason to hand the country over to terrorists?

Seems as if he is and it pisses you and the teabaggers right off, good.

Yep, that's our Obama, great decision maker:

Military suspects Detainee swapped for Bergdahl has returned to fight - CNNPolitics.com

Obama never learns. He should have said, "There is no way in hell I will ever visit Cuba." Then Cruz and Rubio would be pissing themselves with fury, demanding he go. Then Obama could pretend to cave. "Ohhhh...all right then..."

2ev59vk.jpg

My President went to Cuba, and all I got was a lousy Che Guevara T-shirt.

if BO is going for 'diplomatic relations', given his track record, we can expect nothing but more problems......

Obama never learns. He should have said, "There is no way in hell I will ever visit Cuba." Then Cruz and Rubio would be pissing themselves with fury, demanding he go. Then Obama could pretend to cave. "Ohhhh...all right then..."

2ev59vk.jpg

LOL.....

2ev59vk.jpg

Well you got part of it right anyhow: Obama never learns........

Forum List

Back