BREAKING: Obama's NSA Advisor Susan Rice Requested The Unmaskings Of Incoming Trump Officials

Rice is a henchman for Obama, always has been. If they tell her to lie, no lie is too big for her to distribute.
You don't have to release Classified Information to THE PUBLIC to damage President Trump's election campaign.

You simply illegally share your illegal intelligence with Hillary Clinton and let her know exactly what The Trump Campaign is discussing.

EXAMPLE: Let's say President Trump was planning a rally in California in a particular city. They pick a date a 2 or 3 months in advance. They don't plan on announcing this appearance until 2-3 weeks before.

This "Intel" is shared with Clinton and then she calls her Political Mobsters to arrange some Violent Protests at The Next Trump Rally, and they have plenty of time to organize, make signs, and make it look like a random grass roots protest, bus people in, & pay people to commit violent acts etc. They have months to do this, not just a couple weeks....months.

That is just one example of what seems to be something rather mundane that can be used to damage a campaign.

WikiLeaks: Peter Kadzik Leaked Email Investigation Intel to Hillary Clinton Campaign
A Near Future Headline: OBAMA SHARED TRUMP INTEL WITH CLINTON CAMPAIGN
BUSTED: Hillary Clinton Tweet Proves She Received Trump Tower Illegal Wiretap Intel During Presidential Campaign
Obama Engaged in Spying on Trump Campaign & May have Shared Intel with Schummer & Hillary | Armstrong Economics
Clinton camp supports Electoral College members' request for intel briefings

No matter which way Lefty Tries To Cook This, It Comes up Smelling like a Shit Sandwhich for him.

This is what Losing Looks Like Lefty. Get used to it.
And why would the Trump campaign be discussing their rallies with the Russians???????

I think the Russians were in charge of food for the Green Room.
Typical dodge from the Trump camp.

Why were so many in the Trump campaign & transition team, talking to Russians who our intel agencies were wire tapping? Why did Trump lie about this?

You can runb in circles screaming "OMG OMG OMG Rice Rice" all you want. It does not excuse your orange buddy & his team from colluding to cheat to win an election.
it is no accident that every intelligence agency, and every major Democratic leader, has stated decisively that there was no collusion between the Trump Team and Russia to "cheat to win an election".

It is also no accident that you continually ignore them ---- without that lie, you have nothing to base your irrational hatred of conservatives on.
I have yet to hear any one say that Trump & his campaign did not collude.

You are the only one lying here.

No one has said they physically changed the actual vote. But they did alter the election through misinformation & hacking. They have all said that.

I have problems with you conservatives that are lying fucks.

Man up & tell the truth for a change.

There's Just One Problem With Those Russia Collusion Charges: No Evidence

And why would the Trump campaign be discussing their rallies with the Russians???????

Why were so many in the Trump campaign & transition team, talking to Russians who our intel agencies were wire tapping? Why did Trump lie about this?

You can runb in circles screaming "OMG OMG OMG Rice Rice" all you want. It does not excuse your orange buddy & his team from colluding to cheat to win an election.
it is no accident that every intelligence agency, and every major Democratic leader, has stated decisively that there was no collusion between the Trump Team and Russia to "cheat to win an election".

It is also no accident that you continually ignore them ---- without that lie, you have nothing to base your irrational hatred of conservatives on.

No one has said they physically changed the actual vote. But they did alter the election through misinformation & hacking. They have all said that.

There's Just One Problem With Those Russia Collusion Charges: No Evidence
We know there were piles of conversations. That is why we need an investigation to put these people under oath.

It is that conservatives must take back the high ground in this country, and get the Demon-crats respecting the fact that if they (the Demon-crats) want to contend with someone in a stupid idiotic way, then they will have to go down to the local psychiatric ward in order to contend with their own kind there, because the conservatives have had enough of the games being played on them, and especially by such crazies in life as the Demon-crats are now.
The high ground? Like the high ground that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years?

The high ground that had a Republican President lie to go to war that killed 4600 soldiers?

The high ground where the President has admitted to groping women & saying it is OK for those with money to abuse women & them pay them money for their silence.

The high ground of cutting funding & regulations that will lead to polluted water, dirtier air, advance of global warming, poisons in our food supply - all in trade for corporate profits?

You lost any claim to the "High Ground" when you elected a phony liar, business cheat, woman groping, POS like Donald J Trump. You that voted for him own no high ground at all but bask in Trump's moral swamp.
. You lost the high ground with your support of every immoral thing you leftist have come up with or have tried to justify. The leftist have won the prize for losing the high ground. Now if the void isn't filled with good things or good attentions again, then I'd say that the right has lost the high ground AGAIN. 4600 in Iraq eh ? That's not even a spec when it comes to how many you leftist have KILLED when it comes to the babies who were living in their mothers womb until removed by the abortion monsters.

Susan Rice, the same one that went on all the MSN to blame a video for Stevens Benghazi death, when she knew it was a lie.
The video had created rioting in many Arab cities and was stated as a POSSIBILITY as the investigation continued. There was no lie.

It is that conservatives must take back the high ground in this country, and get the Demon-crats respecting the fact that if they (the Demon-crats) want to contend with someone in a stupid idiotic way, then they will have to go down to the local psychiatric ward in order to contend with their own kind there, because the conservatives have had enough of the games being played on them, and especially by such crazies in life as the Demon-crats are now.
The high ground? Like the high ground that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years?

The high ground that had a Republican President lie to go to war that killed 4600 soldiers?

The high ground where the President has admitted to groping women & saying it is OK for those with money to abuse women & them pay them money for their silence.

The high ground of cutting funding & regulations that will lead to polluted water, dirtier air, advance of global warming, poisons in our food supply - all in trade for corporate profits?

You lost any claim to the "High Ground" when you elected a phony liar, business cheat, woman groping, POS like Donald J Trump. You that voted for him own no high ground at all but bask in Trump's moral swamp.
. You lost the high ground with your support of every immoral thing you leftist have come up with or have tried to justify. The leftist have won the prize for losing the high ground. Now if the void isn't filled with good things or good attentions again, then I'd say that the right has lost the high ground AGAIN. 4600 in Iraq eh ? That's not even a spec when it comes to how many you leftist have KILLED when it comes to the babies who were living in their mothers womb until removed by the abortion monsters.

When life begins is your religious belief, not mine.

But hey, keep insisting Abortions is an excuse for Bush to kill 4600 soldiers in a war based on lies.

Susan Rice, the same one that went on all the MSN to blame a video for Stevens Benghazi death, when she knew it was a lie.
The video had created rioting in many Arab cities and was stated as a POSSIBILITY as the investigation continued. There was no lie.
. Yeah you keep peddling your bullcrap, because the nation knows the truth, and the truth ain't what you RealDave are spewing.

Last edited:

But hey, keep insisting Abortions is an excuse for Bush to kill 4600 soldiers in a war based on lies.
. No amount of American soldiers dead in 2 or three wars past, can compare to the amount of killings of babies by abortionist doctors in this country. I'm probably being generous with the comparisons in which are to be found within the numbers.

. Yeah you keep peddling your bullcrap, because the nation knows the truth, and the truth ain't what you RealDave are spewing.
The idea you voted for Trump proves you don't know the truth.

. No amount of American soldiers dead in 2 or three wars past, can compare to the amount of killings of babies by abortionist doctors in this country. I'm probably being generous with the comparisons in which are to be found within the numbers.
That is the problem. You believe these are babies & that is your belief.

I do not believe that life begins at conception & thereby they are not murders.

You have a Republican Congress with a Republican President, change it.

Oh, please. Do you not look for facts or just listen to your party leaders that lie? Emails showed they knew that night it was not a spontaneous attack. Unless you think Rice is just delusional...and that isn't an excuse either.

The high ground? Like the high ground that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years?The high ground that had a Republican President lie to go to war that killed 4600 soldiers?The high ground where the President has admitted to groping women & saying it is OK for those with money to abuse women & them pay them money for their silence.The high ground of cutting funding & regulations that will lead to polluted water, dirtier air, advance of global warming, poisons in our food supply - all in trade for corporate profits?You lost any claim to the "High Ground" when you elected a phony liar, business cheat, woman groping, POS like Donald J Trump. You that voted for him own no high ground at all but bask in Trump's moral swamp.
When life begins is your religious belief, not mine.But hey, keep insisting Abortions is an excuse for Bush to kill 4600 soldiers in a war based on lies.
That is the problem. You believe these are babies & that is your belief.I do not believe that life begins at conception & thereby they are not murders.You have a Republican Congress with a Republican President, change it.
. You say at conception, otherwise as if it's when two people got together and had sex ??? No this is after a baby is formed in the womb, and therefore the baby has a heartbeat afterwards, and in this a human being definitely exist. If you kill this human being then you have committed murder. Period.

Last edited:
Hisses the forum idiot who thinks Rice was in the CIA. :cuckoo:
Why did you think that Susan Rice was in the CIA? You just admitted you did (being that you are the forum idiot - just ask anyone).

I guess I shouldn't be surprised though. You didn't even know that the intelligence community is restricted by law from operating domestically. :laugh:
LOLOL

Poor, demented, Baghdad Buttplug.

He's trying so hard to project his dementia on me.

First he idiotically claims that as APNSA, Susan Rice cannot operate domestically ... then, to defend that idiocy, posts how the CIA can't operate domestically; as if that applies to the APNSA.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

No, imbecile, the forum idiot is the one who suggested Rice is in the CIA and that forum idiot is the one posting from your keyboard.

Oh, please. Do you not look for facts or just listen to your party leaders that lie? Emails showed they knew that night it was not a spontaneous attack. Unless you think Rice is just delusional...and that isn't an excuse either.
Dayam, you rightards can't learn. Even after 8 GOP-led investigations. At least one of which concluded the information the night of the attack, when Hillary sent an email stating it was an attack, was fluid and kept changing until the intelligence community settled on the video as the catalyst. So there was no lie. When Rice went on TV and blamed the video, it's because that what our IC was telling the White House and State Department. She wasn't lying. They believed that to be the case for 2 weeks until video surveillance of the attack surfaced and revealed it was a terrorist attack.

There have been multiple accusations of collusion - yet, no collusion has been proven. In fact, it has been expressly denied by the intelligence agencies and congressional leaders.

Even though all that has happened, leftists continue to insist on more investigations to try to prove something that never happened ---- knowing that, even though nothing happened, the disruption and uproar can interrupt and circumvent the wishes of the voters who elected Trump.

As for your immature name calling, I trust you can do better than that.

The investigation is ongoing. Obviously there are leads yet to be run down. Your line will only take you so far.

Dragging it along doesn't negate the impact of the admission of no collusion by the intelligence agencies.

There's no THERE there.

There have been multiple accusations of collusion - yet, no collusion has been proven. In fact, it has been expressly denied by the intelligence agencies and congressional leaders.

Even though all that has happened, leftists continue to insist on more investigations to try to prove something that never happened ---- knowing that, even though nothing happened, the disruption and uproar can interrupt and circumvent the wishes of the voters who elected Trump.

I get it. You can claim that the agencies said there was no collusion. Without proof. Without a complete investigation.

Why did Trump lie about contact with his team & the Russians? Why did Manafort & Flynn gets key positions with their shady record with Russia?

Why can't your orange buddy produce the proof that he was wire tapped?

Seriously? Have you been on a deserted island the past three weeks?

Intelligence surveillance of the Trump team has been explicitly proven. Susan Rice has even admitted it in public. Farkas confessed about the release of the surveillance information.

Where the hell have you been?

Dayam, you rightards can't learn. Even after 8 GOP-led investigations. At least one of which concluded the information the night of the attack, when Hillary sent an email stating it was an attack, was fluid and kept changing until the intelligence community settled on the video as the catalyst. So there was no lie. When Rice went on TV and blamed the video, it's because that what our IC was telling the White House and State Department. She wasn't lying. They believed that to be the case for 2 weeks until video surveillance of the attack surfaced and revealed it was a terrorist attack.
"Well, yes, she did send an email ... but it was fluid and subject to change ... so that doesn't really count."

Oh?

The investigation is ongoing. Obviously there are leads yet to be run down. Your line will only take you so far.

Dragging it along doesn't negate the impact of the admission of no collusion by the intelligence agencies.

There's no THERE there.

There's enough there to have three simultaneous independent investigations.

I get it. You can claim that the agencies said there was no collusion. Without proof. Without a complete investigation.

Why did Trump lie about contact with his team & the Russians? Why did Manafort & Flynn gets key positions with their shady record with Russia?

Why can't your orange buddy produce the proof that he was wire tapped?

Seriously? Have you been on a deserted island the past three weeks?

Intelligence surveillance of the Trump team has been explicitly proven. Susan Rice has even admitted it in public. Farkas confessed about the release of the surveillance information.

Where the hell have you been?
Intelligence surveillance of the Trump team has been explicitly proven.

Not in any way.

Forum List

Back