Breaking: Our Beautiful Next First Lady, Melania Trump, Is About To Speak (Donald Will Introduce)

If Ivana Melanie....likes Weird Al Yankovic it's a done deal, I'll vote for Trump....Hillary needs to get in shape....

GOP: The White Trash Racist Party

1443731662810.jpg
:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_clap:

Tune in and watch her speak to America. She will bring grace and beauty back to the White House as First Lady, the way it's supposed to be.

Melania+Trump+Breast+Cancer+Research+Foundation+n9vCGyKDoj3l.jpg.cf.jpg

*** Live Updates of RNC Evening Session: Trump to Introduce Melania*** - Breitbart
Geez look at those tits. Will she do a striptease to put delegates' minds at ease after the RNC fucked them over?
I certainly hope so!! I wonder if she still does the rope and pony show?
For enough money anything is possible.

Tune in and watch her speak to America. She will bring grace and beauty back to the White House as First Lady, the way it's supposed to be.

Melania+Trump+Breast+Cancer+Research+Foundation+n9vCGyKDoj3l.jpg.cf.jpg

*** Live Updates of RNC Evening Session: Trump to Introduce Melania*** - Breitbart
Geez look at those tits. Will she do a striptease to put delegates' minds at ease after the RNC fucked them over?
I certainly hope so!! I wonder if she still does the rope and pony show?
For enough money anything is possible.
yeah, it's no secret......that's why she married an old fart with lots of dough..

Joe Biden: will she be wearing any underwear?
Moonglow: Let's hope not...
Joe Biden: Does Melania have a 12 yr old daughter?
Moonglow: She's kosher...
Bill Clinton: God I wish I was a 2 foot midget with a camera right now.
Moonglow; Just act like you are having a seizure, fall on the ground and wallow between legs...

Joe Biden: will she be wearing any underwear?
Moonglow: Let's hope not...
Joe Biden: Does Melania have a 12 yr old daughter?
Moonglow: She's kosher...
Bill Clinton: God I wish I was a 2 foot midget with a camera right now.
Moonglow; Just act like you are having a seizure, fall on the ground and wallow between legs...
Hillary Clinton: Hmm, Nice Titis,,,even nicer than Humas

Forum List

Back