Breaking: Our Beautiful Next First Lady, Melania Trump, Is About To Speak (Donald Will Introduce)

She is speaking very well! :thup:

and next General Flynn ....oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up:

She looks like a dog trying to understand algebra.

f0524e17a45ff23c4b2f268807bd4a04.jpg
That's called smizing.

Moonglow: Let's hope not...
Joe Biden: Does Melania have a 12 yr old daughter?
Moonglow: She's kosher...
Bill Clinton: God I wish I was a 2 foot midget with a camera right now.
Moonglow; Just act like you are having a seizure, fall on the ground and wallow between legs...
Hillary Clinton: Hmm, Nice Titis,,,even nicer than Humas
Moonglow: You know there is a free weight room in the State room?

Moonglow: Let's hope not...
Joe Biden: Does Melania have a 12 yr old daughter?
Moonglow: She's kosher...
Bill Clinton: God I wish I was a 2 foot midget with a camera right now.
Moonglow; Just act like you are having a seizure, fall on the ground and wallow between legs...
Hillary Clinton: Hmm, Nice Titis,,,even nicer than Humas
You could bounce a quarter off those tits.

you know the cast of SNL wants Trump/Melania in the white house now! they will have a field day with them.

Huma Ammadeem: She talks just like me, too bad she wasn't my height, shes a hottie....I would dump Hillary for her!

That's weird, Donald Trump's third wife just told us how Donald is loyal to family.

Huma Ammadeem: She talks just like me, too bad she wasn't my height, shes a hottie....I would dump Hillary for her!
Moonglow: Well at least you two are similar, you both won't eat bacon, although I bet she has given Don a bj, and that would be eating a ham...

That's weird, Donald Trump's third wife just told us how Donald is loyal to family.
He so old now it's hard for him to fool around like he used to...I know the feeling......damn I miss the strange...

Forum List

Back