Breaking: President Trump to Tour the Damage of Norfolk Southern Derailment and Toxic Chemical Explosion Next Wednesday

Trump to victims in Ohio

You think you have it bad, let me tell you about the election that was stolen from me

Only because FEMA refuses to acknowledge what its own laws / regulations say, and Joe / Fema refuse to give Palestine federal disaster relief.
Commie. Quit being a welfare queen. This is a state issue. Why should someone in Montana have to pay for YOUR mistakes.

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
·15m

Breaking News: Trump will visit East Palestine, Ohio next week.
If our “leaders” are too afraid to actually lead real leaders will step up and fill the void.

Feb 17, 2023, 6:09 PM

https://truthsocial.com/@DonaldJTrumpJr/posts/109882833888552322

While Democrats / snowflakes will attack Trump over this, the FACT is Buttigieg, FEMA, & even Biden himself - their lack of action, mishandling of the situation from the start, and now the perception of their not giving a damn by withholding warranted federal aid and refusing to visit has brought this PR disaster on themselves.

:auiqs.jpg:

Buyer's remorse already? Well at least you're admitting you fucked up. :laughing0301:
Nope. Not at all. After the Republicans get their ass kicked for another decade, they will run reasonable candidates I can vote for again.

While Democrats / snowflakes will attack Trump over this, the FACT is Buttigieg, FEMA, & even Biden himself - their lack of action, mishandling of the situation from the start, and now the perception of their not giving a damn by withholding warranted federal aid and refusing to visit has brought this PR disaster on themselves.

:auiqs.jpg:
Get real. You want get rid of FEMA entirely.

Commie. Quit being a welfare queen. This is a state issue. Why should someone in Montana have to pay for YOUR mistakes.

Hey ignorant f*stick, the link to and FEMA's own regulations regarding what are the requirements for a disaster to qualify for federal FEMA aid has been posted. It clearly states this disaster qualifies.

So shut your ignorant pie hole, read the regs, educate yourself, but do it back at the kids table where you belong.

Attempting to call this train derailment MY mistake, or any attempt to imply it was a mistake made / caused by anyone in Palestine proves you are as dumb as a post.

Hey ignorant f*stick, the link to and FEMA's own regulations regarding what are the requirements for a disaster to qualify for federal FEMA aid has been posted. It clearly states this disaster qualifies.

So shut your ignorant pie hole, read the regs, educate yourself, but do it back at the kids table where you belong.

Attempting to call this train derailment MY mistake, or any attempt to imply it was a mistake made / caused by anyone in Palestine proves you are as dumb as a post.
Sorry you MAGA pukes want to get rid of FEMA. quit whining and fix your own problem commie loser.

Not really, Political stunts do not usually demonstrate compassion
Xiden2.png

When republicans are in power democrats care about the environment.

When democrats are in power democrats cover up environmental damage and give those involved a pass

Forum List

Back