Breaking: President Trump to Tour the Damage of Norfolk Southern Derailment and Toxic Chemical Explosion Next Wednesday

Are you some kind of whiner?
Nope, just calling out all the hateful thing that the lefty’s here at usmb post, like fat shaming, the myriad of posts where the left use homophonic slurs as attacks. You see, the left here like to act all virtuous, but when they are not paying attention, they let their guard down and say things that are derogatory toward those they claim to defend….I’m just pointing it out

This is what a caring true real duly elected President does when tragedy strikes the homeland.

Welp, that sure leaves out that festering boil Biden.

Trump was also on the scene in NYC after 9/11 and brought in a bunch of people with him to lend aid.

Trump may have his druthers, but can still be a class act when he isn't being totally fucked over by 150,000 screaming mad idiot leftists.

Nope, just calling out all the hateful thing that the lefty’s here at usmb post, like fat shaming, the myriad of posts where the left use homophonic slurs as attacks. You see, the left here like to act all virtuous, but when they are not paying attention, they let their guard down and say things that are derogatory toward those they claim to defend….I’m just pointing it out
You're whining.

By tour he will stay in Mara Lago and sell more fake baseball cards?

Trump has cards now? He also has Trump coins and even a deluxe chessboard game. But I think those are all made by others.

All I've seen made about Joe is a desk pencil sharpener where he is bent over wearing a mask and you shove the pencil up his ass.

Seems about right.

While Democrats / snowflakes will attack Trump over this, the FACT is Buttigieg, FEMA, & even Biden himself - their lack of action, mishandling of the situation from the start, and now the perception of their not giving a damn by withholding warranted federal aid and refusing to visit has brought this PR disaster on themselves.

Just what the hell does Harris EVER do? Can't she go to the train wreck, or is she too busy running out each day bringing back burgers and shakes for the 10% Big Guy?

Forum List

Back