BREAKING: Rand Paul’s Office Building Goes Up In Flames, One Day After Referring Fauci for Prosecution

The timing of the fire could be an amazing coincidence. Or it could be a warning shot across the bow. I’m going with the latter.
rand-paul-office-1200x630.jpeg

I'd say that Fauxi just fucked himself.

Again.

Wow, no compassion for someone likely the victim of political Terrorism.. and then insulting those who want to bring the perpetrators to Justice.

Leave the political cult, treat humans like humans

They despise anything that isn't approved by their cult. They're getting good at it. They've had three generations to practice.

They despise anything that isn't approved by their cult. They're getting good at it. They've had three generations to practice.

getting "good at" evil is a very strange thing

but yeh, that's what is happening

Did you hear about the Pzizer plant in.. forget what state that was hit by a tornado?

Is God getting fed up?

If I were Him, I'd have been fed up a LONGGGGGGGGGGG time ago (and was/am)

Did you hear about the Pzizer plant in.. forget what state that was hit by a tornado?

Is God getting fed up?

Pfizer plant was destroyed in North Carolina.

I don't know anyone who's crying over it. I dumped my stock when I saw who was spearheading the scamdemic.

Is God getting fed up?

North Carolina

You’re all like immature little man-children with your little conspiracies.

If this were a conspiracy, whoever’s masterminding it is doing a spectacularly shitty job.

Are you suggesting that you're going to take action to revenge this?

Illegal action?
Oh please.

These people can barely leave their trailers thanks to their obesity and crippling diabetes. They’re not getting up to check the mail, let alone lead a posse against an imaginary boogeyman.

Well, somebody is after Paul...isn't this the 3rd time he's been somehow subjected to a crime or 'accident'??? Or have there been more events???

1. Present during the baseball game shooting

2. Staffer was stabbed

3. now his office burned

Only so many coincidences, before it's no longer a coincidence
~~~~~~
You left out the attack by a neighbor (Dem) that nearly cost Paul is life and at loss of a part of one lung.
Someone in the Maoist Democrat Party is sending a loud message tp conservatives. What`s next?

**********​

Last edited:
Well, somebody is after Paul...isn't this the 3rd time he's been somehow subjected to a crime or 'accident'??? Or have there been more events???

1. Present during the baseball game shooting

2. Staffer was stabbed

3. now his office burned

Only so many coincidences, before it's no longer a coincidence
:thankusmile:

you nailed it.

Forum List

Back