BREAKING: Rand Paul’s Office Building Goes Up In Flames, One Day After Referring Fauci for Prosecution

~~~~~~
You left out the attack by a neighbor (Dem) that nearly cost Paul is life and at loss of a part of one lung.
Someone in the Maoist Democrat Party is sending a loud message tp conservatives. What`s next?

**********​

I can't remember everything ya know........

And I wouldn't doubt you are right about the message(s)

Oh please.

These people can barely leave their trailers thanks to their obesity and crippling diabetes. They’re not getting up to check the mail, let alone lead a posse against an imaginary boogeyman.
I see you graduated from the Dale Carnegie course.

How about you, you ready to lead a posse fat man?

Who are you?

Leftard. ^^^ :p

lol

Scruffy likes the cute little piggy.

(We're kinda visceral that way, we have a good nose).

You, on the other hand, are suspicious. Stand-offish. By asking such a question you're conveying mistrust of the person you're speaking with. Why? They might not be ideologically pure?

lol

Leftards are quite the character study.

No matter, carry on. Scruffy has to go mark his territory. :lmao:

The timing of the fire could be an amazing coincidence. Or it could be a warning shot across the bow. I’m going with the latter.
rand-paul-office-1200x630.jpeg

His office building burned down in 2021?

And Rand referred Fauci again on the 17th. I don't think 'the day after' means what you think it means.

His office building burned down in 2021?

And Rand referred Fauci again on the 17th. I don't think 'the day after' means what you think it means.

Forum List

Back