Breaking: Reports Of Active Shooter In Riverside, Ca.

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
Over 60 police responding to report of shots fired at Tyler Mall. This is about 3 miles from where Farook attended high school and lived. Latest information is that it's not a terrorist attack.

RockingDeath.gif.pagespeed.ce.CL0e-opQMX.gif

Over 60 police responding to report of shots fired at Tyler Mall. This is about 3 miles from where Farook attended high school and lived. Latest information is that it's not a terrorist attack.
Smash and grab.
Find them, ship them to Tehran.

Some people are just stupid. Now is not the time for smash and grab. Dumbfucks.

Doubtful. Those released were pot smokers and whatnot.
Nope. Hardcore felons are now being released early.
And for the so called minor offenders, look up the broken glass theory.
Giuliani cleaned up NYC by going after the so called petty offenders.

RIVERSIDE: Robbery at Tyler mall prompts huge police response; report of shooting false (UPDATE 3)

I was there yesterday it's by Tyler and 91 freeway. Spent one night at Mission Inn in Riverside. Nice

RIVERSIDE: Robbery at Tyler mall prompts huge police response; report of shooting false (UPDATE 3)

(Sent from Press-Enterprise)

Initial reports were that there were gunshots heard but apparently it was the sound of glass smashing.
Mass hysteria tends to do that. Cave chimps like you are extremely susceptible to it.
Where is my hysteria, Sambo?
Read your title cave chimpanzee. No shooter involved. Stop freaking out when you hear glass break.

Initial reports were that there were gunshots heard but apparently it was the sound of glass smashing.
Mass hysteria tends to do that. Cave chimps like you are extremely susceptible to it.
Read your title cave chimpanzee. No shooter involved. Stop freaking out when you hear glass break.
I wasn't there, you dumb fuck. And the initial report was that there was an active shooter. You are inherently stupid.

I wasn't there, you dumb fuck. And the initial report was that there was an active shooter. You are inherently stupid.
Even more proof of your hysteria. You werent even there and you freaked out cave chimp.

Even more proof of your hysteria. You werent even there and you freaked out cave chimp.
You would like to think that, niglet, but you would be wrong (as usual).

You would like to think that, niglet, but you would be wrong (as usual).
Its not a thought. You actually started a thread on it. Like I said, you cave chimps get riled up pretty easily over everything.

Forum List

Back