Breaking Revelation: Muellers Law Firm Gave 99.81% Of Its Campaign Contributions To Hillary Clinton

Trump can't fire Mueller... it's amazing you guys have been told this on here several times and still repeat that lie.
Legally he can, moron. He's actually Mewler's boss.

No he can't dipshit. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Opinion | President Trump Can’t Just Fire Robert Mueller
Notice where it says "opinion."

Yes it is an Opinion piece that quotes the regulations that makes it so that Trump can't legally do it. But I once again overestimated your ability to read and comprehend knowledge.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2001-title28-vol2/pdf/CFR-2001-title28-vol2-part600.pdf

"(d) The Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General. The Attorney General may remove a Special Counsel for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies. The Attorney General shall inform the Special Counsel in writing of the specific reason for his or her removal."

Since Sessions recused himself, that means Rosenstein the acting Deputy AG is the only person that can fire Mueller.

So yes... you are wrong. As always.

Trump can't fire Mueller... it's amazing you guys have been told this on here several times and still repeat that lie.

Yes it is an Opinion piece that quotes the regulations that makes it so that Trump can't legally do it. But I once again overestimated your ability to read and comprehend knowledge.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2001-title28-vol2/pdf/CFR-2001-title28-vol2-part600.pdf

"(d) The Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General. The Attorney General may remove a Special Counsel for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies. The Attorney General shall inform the Special Counsel in writing of the specific reason for his or her removal."

Since Sessions recused himself, that means Rosenstein the acting Deputy AG is the only person that can fire Mueller.

Simple: Trump order Rosenstein to fire Mewler. If Rosenstein refuses, then Trump fires him and then orders his replacement to fire Mewler.

Simple: Trump order Rosenstein to fire Mewler. If Rosenstein refuses, then Trump fires him and then orders his replacement to fire Mewler.

Ok let me repeat this one more time. TRUMP can not fire Mueller. You only make yourself look like more of an idiot trying to argue this after being proven wrong, again.

Ok let me repeat this one more time. TRUMP can not fire Mueller. You only make yourself look like more of an idiot trying to argue this after being proven wrong, again.
I just showed you how he could, so you're obviously full of shit.

I just showed you how he could, so you're obviously full of shit.

Holy shit you are dense. I literally showed you the government regulation that said only one person can fire a special appointed counsel, and that person is not the POTUS. I'll go ahead and bookmark that page for that regulation because you dumbass Trumpbots will repeat this falsehood several more hundred times that Trump can fire Mueller.

I pointed out a long time ago that Mueller wasn't a good choice by Trump and was in fact one of Comey's best buddies as well.

It's called the 'deep state' for a reason, folks, and Trump has zero 'friends' in it, certainly not in the GOP.

Story just broke. My fellow natural born citizen Americans, it is my conclusion that since its now confirmed that Special Counsel Robert Mueller has a serious conflict of interest in this phantom expedition to nowhere, it's time to end this charade and stop the waste of taxpayers money.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...mpaign-contributions-hillary-clinton-videBrea

Your link no longer exists. Hilarious!
Kind of like you and Warrens link to Native American heritage. Poof and it's gone.

Yes, demanding 'links' as if they're real sources for anything is nonsense. Better to cite books. that way you know left wingers can never dispute the source, since they never read any.

Story just broke. My fellow natural born citizen Americans, it is my conclusion that since its now confirmed that Special Counsel Robert Mueller has a serious conflict of interest in this phantom expedition to nowhere, it's time to end this charade and stop the waste of taxpayers money.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...mpaign-contributions-hillary-clinton-videBrea

Your link no longer exists. Hilarious!
It does now. The GatewayPundit can be charged with obstruction of justice at the worst and libel at best if its write up is wrong.

Newt Gingrich: Mueller’s Law Firm Gave 99.81% of its Campaign Contributions to Hillary Clinton (VIDEO)
Fake News.

Newt Gingrich: Mueller’s Law Firm Gave 99.81% of its Campaign Contributions to Hillary Clinton (VIDEO)

My conclusion is that you and Gingrich are first class idiots. Campaign contributions do not disqualify them from working with Mueller and does not constitute a conflict of interest. There are over a dozen lawyers working with Mueller including 3 who work for the federal government. The only charade is you are Trump sycophants like Gingrich who put the interests of Trump above those of the country.

If we were to follow your thinking, Sessions would not be able to investigate Democrats because it would be a conflict of interest. We would need 3 AGs and 3 US Attorneys. O)ne would be a Republican who can investigate Republicans. The second would be a Democrat that can investigate Democrats. The third would be a independent who can investigate independents. That is ridiculous as is your argument.
The witch hunt is serving up nothing burgers...

I pointed out a long time ago that Mueller wasn't a good choice by Trump and was in fact one of Comey's best buddies as well.

It's called the 'deep state' for a reason, folks, and Trump has zero 'friends' in it, certainly not in the GOP.
True, The federal government is 100% corrupt...

My conclusion is that you and Gingrich are first class idiots. Campaign contributions do not disqualify them from working with Mueller and does not constitute a conflict of interest. There are over a dozen lawyers working with Mueller including 3 who work for the federal government. The only charade is you are Trump sycophants like Gingrich who put the interests of Trump above those of the country.

If we were to follow your thinking, Sessions would not be able to investigate Democrats because it would be a conflict of interest. We would need 3 AGs and 3 US Attorneys. O)ne would be a Republican who can investigate Republicans. The second would be a Democrat that can investigate Democrats. The third would be a independent who can investigate independents. That is ridiculous as is your argument.
The witch hunt is serving up nothing burgers...
Just can't wait to see the indictments coming from Mueller!

So what?
If Mueller law firm gave 99% of campaign contributions to republicans, we would hear peep about it.

So what?
If Mueller law firm gave 99% of campaign contributions to republicans, we would hear peep about it.

So what? Why were the Republicans in the House allowed to impeach Bill Clinton, given that ALL of them had a partisan bias against the Democrats?

So what?

So what? Why were the Republicans in the House allowed to impeach Bill Clinton, given that ALL of them had a partisan bias against the Democrats?
True that.

democrats-dont-have-enough-power-to-impeach-a-dog-catcher-24577535.png

Forum List

Back