Breaking Revelation: Muellers Law Firm Gave 99.81% Of Its Campaign Contributions To Hillary Clinton

democrats-dont-have-enough-power-to-impeach-a-dog-catcher-24577535.png
Depends on what the definition of "is"... is

clinton.png

Mueller's a goner, Trump will fire him, its only a question of when
Maybe Deputy AG Rosenstein will do the honors for Trump, since he appointed him.
Rosenstein is an establishment douche bag. He's already proven that.
Everyone and anyone is a douche bag who dares to question the ethics of dear leader. The process will continue, like it or not

Do you idiots ever come up with new ploys and diversions?

Maybe Deputy AG Rosenstein will do the honors for Trump, since he appointed him.
Everyone and anyone is a douche bag who dares to question the ethics of dear leader. The process will continue, like it or not

What exactly makes the Mueller investigation a ploy or a diversion?

The fact that's based entirely on fake news makes it a ploy.

The fact that's based entirely on fake news makes it a ploy.
Call it what you want, the investigation continues. It can't be stopped.

Its his own party that will begin and end the impeachment process. If it gets to that, you know, that Donald has committed some very serious crimes.
You're living in a leftwing fantasy. It ain't gonna happen.
Thats a pretty big statement from someone who knows absolutely nothing about what Mueller has learned so far.

And you do?
I dont pretend to, but I do know that where there is smoke, there is fire. This will be a massive fire.

Story just broke. My fellow natural born citizen Americans, it is my conclusion that since its now confirmed that Special Counsel Robert Mueller has a serious conflict of interest in this phantom expedition to nowhere, it's time to end this charade and stop the waste of taxpayers money.

Newt Gingrich: Mueller’s Law Firm Gave 99.81% of its Campaign Contributions to Hillary Clinton (VIDEO)

How much did Trump give to Hillary?

Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

"
Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems"

"Clinton, the Democratic front-runner and former New York senator who had some say over policy that could have impacted Trump’s vast business dealings, received donations from both him and son Donald Trump Jr. on separate occasions in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, according to state and federal disclosure records."

Story just broke. My fellow natural born citizen Americans, it is my conclusion that since its now confirmed that Special Counsel Robert Mueller has a serious conflict of interest in this phantom expedition to nowhere, it's time to end this charade and stop the waste of taxpayers money.

Newt Gingrich: Mueller’s Law Firm Gave 99.81% of its Campaign Contributions to Hillary Clinton (VIDEO)

"

"Clinton, the Democratic front-runner and former New York senator who had some say over policy that could have impacted Trump’s vast business dealings, received donations from both him and son Donald Trump Jr. on separate occasions in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, according to state and federal disclosure records."

does it matter?

Trump can't fire Mueller... it's amazing you guys have been told this on here several times and still repeat that lie.
Legally he can, moron. He's actually Mewler's boss.

No he can't dipshit. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Opinion | President Trump Can’t Just Fire Robert Mueller
Notice where it says "opinion."

Yes it is an Opinion piece that quotes the regulations that makes it so that Trump can't legally do it. But I once again overestimated your ability to read and comprehend knowledge.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2001-title28-vol2/pdf/CFR-2001-title28-vol2-part600.pdf

"(d) The Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General. The Attorney General may remove a Special Counsel for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies. The Attorney General shall inform the Special Counsel in writing of the specific reason for his or her removal."

Since Sessions recused himself, that means Rosenstein the acting Deputy AG is the only person that can fire Mueller.

So yes... you are wrong. As always.
So why do you libs keep bringing up 'Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre' comparisons if Trump can't fire Mueller?

Trump can't fire Mueller... it's amazing you guys have been told this on here several times and still repeat that lie.

Yes it is an Opinion piece that quotes the regulations that makes it so that Trump can't legally do it. But I once again overestimated your ability to read and comprehend knowledge.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2001-title28-vol2/pdf/CFR-2001-title28-vol2-part600.pdf

"(d) The Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General. The Attorney General may remove a Special Counsel for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies. The Attorney General shall inform the Special Counsel in writing of the specific reason for his or her removal."

Since Sessions recused himself, that means Rosenstein the acting Deputy AG is the only person that can fire Mueller.

So why do you libs keep bringing up 'Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre' comparisons if Trump can't fire Mueller?
Did anyone ever say that trump couldn't fire Mueller? However to do so, might be the end of his Presidency.

Who cares if he did. Look at the alternative. Even Pubs respect Muelller. Gingrich is what I call a low life, his affair with his aide since the 1990 (while married)and now he is a fake RC. He is a disgrace. Is he out of the confessional yet?

Nothing to see here...the fix is in. Trump is alreafy gone due to DNC sedition and a 10+ month camppaign led by the formwr President designed to overthrow the President of the United States should Hillary lose.

Nothing to see here...the fix is in. Trump is alreafy gone due to DNC sedition and a 10+ month camppaign led by the formwr President designed to overthrow the President of the United States should Hillary lose.
Pretend all you like Honey bunch, there aint nothing you can do but whine.

"

does it matter?

Does it matter that Mueller's law firm, not Mueller himself, paid to the Democrats? No.

The funniest thing of all is that every time there is a story about Trump, you lot go crazy, saying it's fake news, saying that Trump is winning, saying that Liberals are so sad that they have to lower themselves to this kind of nonsense.

And at the first sniff you lot get, you're doing exactly the same thing.

Because the law was changed in 1999 dumbass. Trump can't fire Mueller.

If I were Trump I'd fire his ass. He'll do it too, because he could give a rat's ass what a dumbed-down witch hunt public thinks.

Forum List

Back