BREAKING: Rezaeian and 3 others released in Iran

Shit source. Seriously, gateway pundit is the absolute worst.

dumbest man on the internet - Google Search
The AMIA bombing was an attack on the Asociación Mutual Israelita Argentina (AMIA; Argentine Israelite Mutual Association) building. It occurred in Buenos Aires on July 18, 1994, killing 85 people and injuring hundreds.[4] It wasArgentina's deadliest bombing ever. Argentina is home to a Jewish community of 200,000, the largest in Latin America and sixth in the world outside Israel (see Demographics of Argentina).[5]

On October 25, 2006, Argentine prosecutors
Alberto Nisman and Marcelo Martínez Burgos formally accused the government of Iran of directing the bombing, and the Hezbollah militia of carrying it out.[8][9][10] According to the prosecution's claims in 2006, Argentina had been targeted by Iran after Buenos Aires' decision to suspend a nuclear technology transfer contract to Tehran.[11]
Argentines prosecutors formally charged the Iranian authorities of directing Hezbollah to carry out the attack. The Justice called for the arrest of top Iranian authorities.[8][43][44][45][46][47][48][49][50] The Iranian defense minister, Ahmad Vahidi was accused of masterminding the attack.[51][52]
Argentine's government required the extradition of those accused of the attack but Iran has always refused to accept the verdict of the Argentine's Justice.[53][54][55][56][57]
In November 2007, Interpol on behalf of the Argentine government, published the names of six individuals officially accused for their role in the terrorist attack. They were entered in the Interpol red notice list.[54]
· Imad Mughniyah
· Ali Fallahijan
· Mohsen Rabbani
· Ahmad Reza Asghari
· Ahmad Vahidi
· Mohsen Rezaee [58]
AMIA bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

last president of argentina denied it
but she isnt president anymore. !!!!!!!!!! why? because of israel lobbyist in argentina
it was just jewish propaganda from israel lobbyist in argentina.
100 % bullshit
riiight. You keep listening to your "government."
no.i dont believe 90 % of my goverment ..........
but im sure amia is bullshit
dont be naive.
i have question.why iran did it? for what?what is iran benefit?make hate against iran in sout america?
Do you like Jews?
i like everybody.

Shit source. Seriously, gateway pundit is the absolute worst.

dumbest man on the internet - Google Search
The AMIA bombing was an attack on the Asociación Mutual Israelita Argentina (AMIA; Argentine Israelite Mutual Association) building. It occurred in Buenos Aires on July 18, 1994, killing 85 people and injuring hundreds.[4] It wasArgentina's deadliest bombing ever. Argentina is home to a Jewish community of 200,000, the largest in Latin America and sixth in the world outside Israel (see Demographics of Argentina).[5]

Alberto Nisman and Marcelo Martínez Burgos formally accused the government of Iran of directing the bombing, and the Hezbollah militia of carrying it out.[8][9][10] According to the prosecution's claims in 2006, Argentina had been targeted by Iran after Buenos Aires' decision to suspend a nuclear technology transfer contract to Tehran.[11]
Argentines prosecutors formally charged the Iranian authorities of directing Hezbollah to carry out the attack. The Justice called for the arrest of top Iranian authorities.[8][43][44][45][46][47][48][49][50] The Iranian defense minister, Ahmad Vahidi was accused of masterminding the attack.[51][52]
Argentine's government required the extradition of those accused of the attack but Iran has always refused to accept the verdict of the Argentine's Justice.[53][54][55][56][57]
In November 2007, Interpol on behalf of the Argentine government, published the names of six individuals officially accused for their role in the terrorist attack. They were entered in the Interpol red notice list.[54]
· Imad Mughniyah
· Ali Fallahijan
· Mohsen Rabbani
· Ahmad Reza Asghari
· Ahmad Vahidi
· Mohsen Rezaee [58]

but she isnt president anymore. !!!!!!!!!! why? because of israel lobbyist in argentina
100 % bullshit
dont be naive.
i have question.why iran did it? for what?what is iran benefit?make hate against iran in sout america?
Do you like Jews?

Do you like Muslims?

· Imad Mughniyah
· Ali Fallahijan
· Mohsen Rabbani
· Ahmad Reza Asghari
· Ahmad Vahidi
· Mohsen Rezaee [58]

100 % bullshit
dont be naive.
Do you like Jews?
i like everybody.
Your country hates the Jewish people. That is why Iran ordered Hezbollah to do the bombing.

· Imad Mughniyah
· Ali Fallahijan
· Mohsen Rabbani
· Ahmad Reza Asghari
· Ahmad Vahidi
· Mohsen Rezaee [58]

100 % bullshit
dont be naive.
Do you like Jews?

Do you like Muslims?
I don't know any.

100 % bullshit
dont be naive.
Do you like Jews?
i like everybody.
Your country hates the Jewish people. That is why Iran ordered Hezbollah to do the bombing.
really?

iran regime hates the israel .no jewish people
all iran mullah told this 1000 times.we hate israel.but we like jewish.
even mullah told to me in school and mullah.
they always saying jewish are good .we have problem with zionism

+ why iran dont kill canada jewish.or france jewish or .........just aregentina jewish.??

100 % bullshit
dont be naive.
Do you like Jews?

Do you like Muslims?
I don't know any.

Nobody thought you did.

Lack of stupidity created the conditions for the prisoner swap.
Whilst you were blockading Iran, they were always going to hang on to your spies, but the stupidity based on nuclear bomb lies has gone, so all can return to sanity.

I find it fascinating that you believe that Iran-----and for that matter, Indonesia ----is
part of a SANE world

dont be naive.
Do you like Jews?
i like everybody.
really?

iran regime hates the israel .no jewish people
all iran mullah told this 1000 times.we hate israel.but we like jewish.
even mullah told to me in school and mullah.
they always saying jewish are good .we have problem with zionism

+ why iran dont kill canada jewish.or france jewish or .........just aregentina jewish.??

Try to be honest Dani------we are not all living under a rock. I have been acquainted with Iranians----both jews and muslims who fled that land-----since the
mid 1960s. In fact I have a few relatives (jews of course) who fled the cess pit
which was Iran -----some after 1979 and some before. -------they ALSO REMEMBER. Prior to 1979 there were lots of Iranians who rejected the stink of
islamo Nazism--------lots who did not care but ENOUGH islamo Nazi pigs to make
that land a cesspit even before 1979-------your land has gone past the point of no
return in its filth. Iran has harbored the SAME filth that created the ayatoilet
government of the present for more than a thousand years------all a matter of
when and how much

You have to first prove they are "convicted terrorists."

Der.

No I don't. Derrrrrr. If they weren't convicted Obama wouldn't have needed to pardon them.

Fucking moron.

He pardoned someone caught trying to sell electronics to Iran, in violation of sanctions. You don't get held in prison for selling innocent parts. He was caught trying to sell parts that could be used in the enrichment of uranium. Sentenced to 6 and a half years, and that was just one person he pardoned. There are 6 more.

Obama grants clemency to seven in Iran deal

And now the sanctions have ended....Think Much?

You have to first prove they are "convicted terrorists."

Der.

No I don't. Derrrrrr. If they weren't convicted Obama wouldn't have needed to pardon them.

Fucking moron.

He pardoned someone caught trying to sell electronics to Iran, in violation of sanctions. You don't get held in prison for selling innocent parts. He was caught trying to sell parts that could be used in the enrichment of uranium. Sentenced to 6 and a half years, and that was just one person he pardoned. There are 6 more.

Obama grants clemency to seven in Iran deal

And now the sanctions have ended....Think Much?
I don't think he reads his own sources, or understands what "convicted terrorist" means.

I looked up two of those dudes in the story:
Iranian-bound parts land exporter in prison

Parkville Man Convicted in Plot to Export Industrial Products and Services to Iran

Conspiracy to violate the embargo is what I see.

Ask him if he was comfortable.

Hey, Mr. Levinson....were you comfortable?

I guess he can't hear me.
He's likely dead.

Is that your point? Iran might have killed a spy?
Yes. While the US just imprison the spies and terrorists and let them go when when there is one they want back after years. Of course, the swap is 5 for 1, favored for the foreign nations.

So, basically we really don't have any information on Levinson. We don't know where he is, why he went to Iran, if Iran knows where he is but you have all the made up answer about it.

5 for 1? What swap is that? How many people did Iran get for our 12 sailors?
We gave up arresting or holding 21 Iranians. We got 4 or 5 Americans. You do the math.

Hey, Mr. Levinson....were you comfortable?

I guess he can't hear me.
He's likely dead.

Is that your point? Iran might have killed a spy?
Yes. While the US just imprison the spies and terrorists and let them go when when there is one they want back after years. Of course, the swap is 5 for 1, favored for the foreign nations.

So, basically we really don't have any information on Levinson. We don't know where he is, why he went to Iran, if Iran knows where he is but you have all the made up answer about it.

5 for 1? What swap is that? How many people did Iran get for our 12 sailors?
We gave up arresting or holding 21 Iranians. We got 4 or 5 Americans. You do the math.

Not one of them were accused of terrorism, both sides got what they needed.

If the Moderates continue to win in Iran, it will be a game changer. And the GOP will be pissed.

If the Moderates continue to win in Iran, it will be a game changer. And the GOP will be pissed.
And I believe in Pixie Dust as well. Come back and post to me when the Mullahs stop running the show and Sharia Law ends.

I don't think he reads his own sources, or understands what "convicted terrorist" means.
Conspiracy to violate the embargo is what I see.

Yea, that would be what you see. However, this is what is actually there:

Three people already serving prison time appeared to have had their sentences cut short through the president's commutation power Saturday: Arash Ghahreman of New York, serving a six-and-a-half-year sentence for planning to send fiber optic gyroscopes and electron tube to Iran and due for release in 2020; Nader Modanlo of Potomac, Md., serving an eight-year sentence for providing satellite services to Iran and due for release in 2021 and Ali Saboonchi of Parkville, Md., serving a two-year sentence for providing high-tech industrial parts to Iran

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/01/iran-deal-obama-grants-clemency-to-seven-217879#ixzz3xYUPJrgc

Aiding a state sponsor of terrorism is a terrorist. Read the definition of terrorist. That is Iran. Anyone aiding Iran is just as much a terrorist as the ones who make the bombs. If these were such little "nothing" instances, why were they serving 6 and 8 years in PRISON for it?

Last edited:
obama-in-iran.jpg

Aiding a state sponsor of terrorism is a terrorist. Read the definition of terrorist. That is Iran. Anyone aiding Iran is just as much a terrorist as the ones who make the bombs. If these were such little "nothing" instances, why were they serving 6 and 8 years in PRISON for it?

Actually it's not.

Actually, it is. Obama himself stated we would go after terrorists and those who aid and support them.

One in the same, according to your Obumbo.

Forum List

Back