BREAKING: Rezaeian and 3 others released in Iran

What I'm getting out of it is the rational citizens of the US and Iran are just beating the fuck out of extremists who are incapable of dealing with people different from themselves

Bottom line: you don't take other countries innocent civilians and jail them for years until you get what you want. No talk, nothing until release.

What I'm getting out of it is the rational citizens of the US and Iran are just beating the fuck out of extremists who are incapable of dealing with people different from themselves

Bottom line: you don't take other countries innocent civilians and jail them for years until you get what you want. No talk, nothing until release.

Well, except with the GOP God Ronald Reagan exchanged arms for hostages. But that was okay with you, right? Go ahead and answer that question please.

The feeling is mutual.
Remember what Barack said about your country?

"Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, these countries are tiny compared to the Soviet Union. They don't pose a serious threat to us the way the Soviet Union posed a threat to us,” Obama said.Amanda Carpenter - Obama: Iran is Just a Tiny Country

all gop nominees :

iran won
Huh??

It's clear English is your second language.
dont troll my bad english

its not second.its 4th
I had an Arabic instructor that bragged about how many languages he knew. Lebanese.
There's probably nothing else for them to do so they learn languages.
So nothing to back up your claim still, Jackie?

If we listened to the American taliban we wouldn't have the opportunity to talk to the Iranians about the citizens they were holding. If Iran only had hardliners we also wouldn't have been able to get them out. My point stands, extremists lost.

Well, except with the GOP God Ronald Reagan exchanged arms for hostages. But that was okay with you, right? Go ahead and answer that question please

I was not paying attention that far back. I watched GW1,2 on TV and then some FLA recount. Around 99 I had started to pay more attention. Listen to Michael Savage drive time.

then 2008.......crash. I watch all of it since. closely.

Is it me or is it obvious that the right desperately needs better talking points?
Well, except with the GOP God Ronald Reagan exchanged arms for hostages. But that was okay with you, right? Go ahead and answer that question please

I was not paying attention that far back. I watched GW1,2 on TV and then some FLA recount. Around 99 I had started to pay more attention. Listen to Michael Savage drive time.

then 2008.......crash. I watch all of it since. closely.

Of course, our country's moral compass depends on your attention span.

If we listened to the American taliban we wouldn't have the opportunity to talk to the Iranians about the citizens they were holding. If Iran only had hardliners we also wouldn't have been able to get them out. My point stands, extremists lost.

why did not they not talk talk talk as you say........6 years back or whenever innocents jailed? why now? follow the money. follow the nukes. Don't get me started on the Navy boat weirdness.

A few years from now when Iran does something else even bigger......I told you so.

all gop nominees :

iran won
Huh??

its not second.its 4th
I had an Arabic instructor that bragged about how many languages he knew. Lebanese.
BREAKING=> Obama Punishes Jews in Iranian Prisoner Swap Deal - Calls Off Investigation of Jewish Center Bombing - The Gateway Pundit

why did not they not talk talk talk as you say........6 years back or whenever innocents jailed? why now? follow the money. follow the nukes. Don't get me started on the Navy boat weirdness.

A few years from now when Iran does something else even bigger......I told you so.

6 years ago? How many of them were imprisoned?

And what? why did not they not talk talk talk? WTF?

Huh??

its not second.its 4th
BREAKING=> Obama Punishes Jews in Iranian Prisoner Swap Deal - Calls Off Investigation of Jewish Center Bombing - The Gateway Pundit

Shit source. Seriously, gateway pundit is the absolute worst.

dumbest man on the internet - Google Search

Well, if a Republican wins the WH again, then we will probably invade Iran, or maybe some other country that has nothing to do with us. It was the old GW play book. You must be terribly lacking in history if you don't know that RR traded weapons for hostages. Turn FOX off and read a history book.

I don't know when they got jailed. you said it was GREAT they used diplomacy (talk) for release. I say WHAT took so long? They managed to talk for two years about phony Nuke deal. but not prisoners? huh? wait till night of SOU then boatloads of sailors go missing? WTH? I don't believe coincidence. Something is wrong here. Something really wrong. Valerie Jarret is Iranian, Muslim bro in WH. ?

its not second.its 4th

Naturally.

I don't know when they got jailed. you said it was GREAT they used diplomacy (talk) for release. I say WHAT took so long? They managed to talk for two years about phony Nuke deal. but not prisoners? huh? wait till night of SOU then boatloads of sailors go missing? WTH? I don't believe coincidence. Something is wrong here. Something really wrong. Valerie Jarret is Iranian, Muslim bro in WH. ?

So, your solution is to conjure up paranoid conspiracy theories. Whatever let's you sleep at night.

Naturally.

The Gateway pundit is usually exploiting another right wing source so just chase it until you find something credible.

Forum List

Back