BREAKING: Rezaeian and 3 others released in Iran

I believe all but perhaps Levinson were taken during Obama's watch. Well, a switch was flipped and just as quickly as giving them their $150B and we got to get our people back...for 7 of theirs and 14 off Interpol's red list. A little (or a lot) lopsided wouldn't you say? And you want us to thank Obama and Kerry?

We didn't give them their money quickly.

And of course they were all on "Obama's watch" and now they are going home. Do you really want to keep their 7 who are held for sanctions that are no longer valid? What would be the point? Yes, I do want to thank Obama and Kerry because if we had a Republican in the White house who thinks like you guys do we'd never be talking to Iran in the first place.
We still have one more person not accounted for. The family wants to know where he is when he can be brought home. Why is it the US voluntarily release 21 people from possible arrest when we get 5 of our people back. Obama is tripping over himself giving in to Iran. How he stands without a backbone is beyond me.

Once again, those people were wanted for sanctions violations and there was little chance we were ever going to get them.

But, you make a great point. Of course the US should have completely shut this deal down unless we got that last American out. Do you have any details about him?

Oh, btw I wouldn't go assuming we don't have other Iranians incarcerated here.
His name is Levinson and he was a contract worker for the CIA.

Ok, what was a CIA worker doing in Iran? What would the US do if someone working for Iranian intelligence was found here?
I know it sounds ominous, but it must not have been because it is US tv that is reporting that.

I believe all but perhaps Levinson were taken during Obama's watch. Well, a switch was flipped and just as quickly as giving them their $150B and we got to get our people back...for 7 of theirs and 14 off Interpol's red list. A little (or a lot) lopsided wouldn't you say? And you want us to thank Obama and Kerry?

And of course they were all on "Obama's watch" and now they are going home. Do you really want to keep their 7 who are held for sanctions that are no longer valid? What would be the point? Yes, I do want to thank Obama and Kerry because if we had a Republican in the White house who thinks like you guys do we'd never be talking to Iran in the first place.
We still have one more person not accounted for. The family wants to know where he is when he can be brought home. Why is it the US voluntarily release 21 people from possible arrest when we get 5 of our people back. Obama is tripping over himself giving in to Iran. How he stands without a backbone is beyond me.

Once again, those people were wanted for sanctions violations and there was little chance we were ever going to get them.

But, you make a great point. Of course the US should have completely shut this deal down unless we got that last American out. Do you have any details about him?

Ok, what was a CIA worker doing in Iran? What would the US do if someone working for Iranian intelligence was found here?
Ask him if he was comfortable.

Probably because none of them were prisoners 7 years ago and first we had to establish communication. I don't see why you assume it's just a matter of flipping a switch.

Talking?

You mean sitting there like a pussy and taking it while they're screaming at us about how much they will kill us right in our faces.

Top Iranian Nuke Negotiator Ordered to Stop Screaming at Kerry
Supreme Leader urges him to lower voice, citing the Quran

Javad Zarif / AP
BY: Adam Kredo
February 19, 2015 5:00 am
Iran’s foreign minister and lead negotiator in nuclear talks with the United States has been ordered by the Islamic Republic’s Supreme Leader to stop shouting and yelling at Secretary of State John Kerry during negotiating sessions.
Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif told his country’s state controlled media in a recent interview that Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has instructed him to stop yelling at Kerry and other top U.S. officials during the talks.
Reports about Zarif’s temper first emerged in the Iranian press last November, when the United States and Iran agreed to extend talks through June of this year.
Zarif is said to “frequently shout at Western diplomats” with such force that bodyguards have been forced to enter the negotiation room.
During one incident described by Iranian officials to the press, European Union Foreign Policy Chief Catherine Ashton, a chief western negotiator, admitted that Zarif had been shouting, and she had gotten used to it.
Abbas Araqchi, an Iranian diplomat who is also a member of the negotiating team, is reported to have said in an interview that during past negotiations in Geneva, Zarif “shouted” at Kerry and spoke to him in a manner “unprecedented” in the history of U.S. diplomacy.
Zarif appeared to cop to this behavior during a recent interview with the state-controlled Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA), according to an independent translation of the report provided to the Washington Free Beacon.

Top Iranian Nuke Negotiator Ordered to Stop Screaming at Kerry

Oh noes, not shouting. :eek:
How humiliating! I would have left at the first sign of shouting and not come back until he was under control and with an apology.

You should try looking into it a little more. It was a shouting match between Kerry and Zarif. But, the shitty choice in sources you morons choose to use doesn't represent reality.

Yea, it was probably best that he not mention he was going to be pardoning convicted terrorists.

Better he left that out.
They're not convicted terrorists.

Liar.
The 14 taken off the wanted list were involved in a bombing.

Let me guess...gatewaypundit....

:lol:

How about some legit backup for that , cupcake.

(Sorry JimH52 - I incorrectly quoted you earlier)
Check CNN. That what I had on today.

Hey, Mr. Levinson....were you comfortable?

I guess he can't hear me.

I know it sounds ominous, but it must not have been because it is US tv that is reporting that.

It's OK, you don't have to answer the question, we both know why.

An Iranian expert says there is a struggle raking place in Iran. The Hard Liners vs The Moderates. It seems we have a similar situation taking place in the US. Let's pray diplomacy wins and the warmongers lose.
And the nuclear accord benefits the moderates, undermining the hardliners, who can no longer claim that the world is 'against Iran,' used by the hardliners to justify remaining in power.

He's likely dead.

He's likely dead.

Is that your point? Iran might have killed a spy?

Yea, it was probably best that he not mention he was going to be pardoning convicted terrorists.

Better he left that out.
They're not convicted terrorists.

Liar.
The 14 taken off the wanted list were involved in a bombing.

Let me guess...gatewaypundit....

:lol:

How about some legit backup for that , cupcake.

(Sorry JimH52 - I incorrectly quoted you earlier)
Check CNN. That what I had on today.

What a cop out. You can't back up your assertion
"The 14 taken off the wanted list were involved in a bombing."

???

This should be easy peasy for you.

Let's see you back it up.

Yep.....Nazis and Iranians......they go together like peas and carrots.
the cat dream of mice
The feeling is mutual.
Remember what Barack said about your country?

"Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, these countries are tiny compared to the Soviet Union. They don't pose a serious threat to us the way the Soviet Union posed a threat to us,” Obama said.Amanda Carpenter - Obama: Iran is Just a Tiny Country

all gop nominees :

iran won
Huh??

It's clear English is your second language.
dont troll my bad english

its not second.its 4th
I had an Arabic instructor that bragged about how many languages he knew. Lebanese guy.

One day we were listening to a tape of the Greaseman, a radio Djay from Chicago. He couldn't understand a word the guy was saying, but we did. He stormed out of the class and never came back. Quit.

For some reason you Middle Easterners get pissed off if you're not always the smartest person in the room.

Last edited:

He's likely dead.

Yes. While the US just imprison the spies and terrorists and let them go when when there is one they want back after years. Of course, the swap is 5 for 1, favored for the foreign nations.

the cat dream of mice
The feeling is mutual.
Remember what Barack said about your country?

"Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, these countries are tiny compared to the Soviet Union. They don't pose a serious threat to us the way the Soviet Union posed a threat to us,” Obama said.Amanda Carpenter - Obama: Iran is Just a Tiny Country

all gop nominees :

iran won
Huh??

It's clear English is your second language.
dont troll my bad english

its not second.its 4th
I had an Arabic instructor that bragged about how many languages he knew. Lebanese.
There's probably nothing else for them to do so they learn languages.

What I am getting out of this Thread is:

The US scores a victory, and the GOP is unhappy about it.

That's funny, because what I'm getting out of this thread is Iran scores a victory and liberals are excited about it.

What I'm getting out of it is the rational citizens of the US and Iran are just beating the fuck out of extremists who are incapable of dealing with people different from themselves.

He's likely dead.

Yes. While the US just imprison the spies and terrorists and let them go when when there is one they want back after years. Of course, the swap is 5 for 1, favored for the foreign nations.

So, basically we really don't have any information on Levinson. We don't know where he is, why he went to Iran, if Iran knows where he is but you have all the made up answer about it.

5 for 1? What swap is that? How many people did Iran get for our 12 sailors?

And there's no crime in detaining individuals who have entered into a given country's territorial waters absent authorization

something rotton weird about that whole thing. Facts not out yet. I would like to hear from some militay guys. hands on head? weapons down? Biden says no apology? They apologize in another channel right after? scarf on lady? SOU night? WTH? you guys just spread out and say "take me"?

Forum List

Back