BREAKING: Rezaeian and 3 others released in Iran

Huh??

It's clear English is your second language.
dont troll my bad english

its not second.its 4th
I had an Arabic instructor that bragged about how many languages he knew. Lebanese.
There's probably nothing else for them to do so they learn languages.
So nothing to back up your claim still, Jackie?
BREAKING=> Obama Punishes Jews in Iranian Prisoner Swap Deal - Calls Off Investigation of Jewish Center Bombing - The Gateway Pundit

:banana:

I knew it. I knew it.

I even prefaced my first comment to you that you would pull that out of your ass:

"Let me guess...gatewaypundit....

:lol:

How about some legit backup for that , cupcake."

BREAKING: Rezaeian and 3 others released in Iran

And lookie there, ya did. Hey chuckles, Jim "stupidest man on the internet" Hoft is not a legit source.

I really can't beleive you did that.

If we listened to the American taliban we wouldn't have the opportunity to talk to the Iranians about the citizens they were holding. If Iran only had hardliners we also wouldn't have been able to get them out. My point stands, extremists lost.

why did not they not talk talk talk as you say........6 years back or whenever innocents jailed? why now? follow the money. follow the nukes. Don't get me started on the Navy boat weirdness.

A few years from now when Iran does something else even bigger......I told you so.

Well, if a Republican wins the WH again, then we will probably invade Iran, or maybe some other country that has nothing to do with us. It was the old GW play book. You must be terribly lacking in history if you don't know that RR traded weapons for hostages. Turn FOX off and read a history book.

Yeah, the GOP does not talk about that much. They want their RR to keep his Halo.

its not second.its 4th
I had an Arabic instructor that bragged about how many languages he knew. Lebanese.
BREAKING=> Obama Punishes Jews in Iranian Prisoner Swap Deal - Calls Off Investigation of Jewish Center Bombing - The Gateway Pundit

Shit source. Seriously, gateway pundit is the absolute worst.

dumbest man on the internet - Google Search

I thought that was Donald Luskin.....

The feeling is mutual.
Remember what Barack said about your country?

"Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, these countries are tiny compared to the Soviet Union. They don't pose a serious threat to us the way the Soviet Union posed a threat to us,” Obama said.Amanda Carpenter - Obama: Iran is Just a Tiny Country

all gop nominees :

iran won
Huh??

its not second.its 4th
Comes from not being laid (with a woman) before they reach 30 years old.

so true dillduck-------its like praising a six year old kid for managing to tie his shoelaces

Halliburton stock values will plunge now that the opportunity to attack another country has been reduced....unless....another Republican is elected President. Then another excuse for was will be formulated.

Which president pretty much created Halliburton, old man? I'll give you two hints, Brown-Root and the Vietnam War

And DICK has profited greatly!

DICK resigned from Halliburton many years ago and gave millions of dollars in stock options to CHARITY.
Link?

The "Gift Trust Agreement" the Cheney's signed two days before he took office turns over power of attorney to a trust administrator to sell the options at some future time and to give the after-tax profits to three charities. The agreement specifies that 40% will go to the University of Wyoming (Cheney's home state), 40% will go to George Washington University's medical faculty to be used for tax-exempt charitable purposes, and 20% will go to Capital Partners for Education , a charity that provides financial aid for low-income students in Washington, DC to attend private and religious schools.

The agreement states that it is "irrevocable and may not be terminated, waived or amended," so the Cheney's can't take back their options later.

The options owned by the Cheney's have been valued at nearly $8 million, his attorney says. Such valuations are rough estimates only -- the actual value will depend on what happens to stock prices in the future, which of course can't be known beforehand. But it is clear that giving up rights to the future profits constitutes a significant financial sacrifice, and a sizeable donation to the chosen charities.

FactCheck.org Kerry Ad Falsely Accuses Cheney on Halliburton

Lack of stupidity created the conditions for the prisoner swap.
Whilst you were blockading Iran, they were always going to hang on to your spies, but the stupidity based on nuclear bomb lies has gone, so all can return to sanity.

You have to first prove they are "convicted terrorists."

Der.

No I don't. Derrrrrr. If they weren't convicted Obama wouldn't have needed to pardon them.

Fucking moron.

He pardoned someone caught trying to sell electronics to Iran, in violation of sanctions. You don't get held in prison for selling innocent parts. He was caught trying to sell parts that could be used in the enrichment of uranium. Sentenced to 6 and a half years, and that was just one person he pardoned. There are 6 more.

Obama grants clemency to seven in Iran deal

Last edited:
Obama has commuted the sentence of convicted murderers before to better relations with Cuba.

To say this man is for America is laughable.

2hz1udh.jpg

2qiu6ox.jpg

democrats are notorious for repeating history. its their nature to be stupid

But.....but.....they weren't hostages!!!!! And they were taken legally!! Ya know, at gunpoint, from a broken down ship. That screams legality doesn't it?

Only in a liberals mind. They're too stupid to realize that simply existing in territorial waters does not excuse any and all behavior.

all gop nominees :

iran won
Huh??

its not second.its 4th
my first time=
i was 11 years old with white christian girl in copenhagen.she was 16.i think she seduced :badgrin:me

Last edited:
Huh??

its not second.its 4th
i was 11 years old with white christian girl in copenhagen.she was 16.i think she seduced :badgrin:me
You think? You weren't sure?

its not second.its 4th
You think? You weren't sure?
because i enjoyed too .:badgrin:

its not second.its 4th

The AMIA bombing was an attack on the Asociación Mutual Israelita Argentina (AMIA; Argentine Israelite Mutual Association) building. It occurred in Buenos Aires on July 18, 1994, killing 85 people and injuring hundreds.[4] It wasArgentina's deadliest bombing ever. Argentina is home to a Jewish community of 200,000, the largest in Latin America and sixth in the world outside Israel (see Demographics of Argentina).[5]

On October 25, 2006, Argentine prosecutors
Alberto Nisman and Marcelo Martínez Burgos formally accused the government of Iran of directing the bombing, and the Hezbollah militia of carrying it out.[8][9][10] According to the prosecution's claims in 2006, Argentina had been targeted by Iran after Buenos Aires' decision to suspend a nuclear technology transfer contract to Tehran.[11]
Argentines prosecutors formally charged the Iranian authorities of directing Hezbollah to carry out the attack. The Justice called for the arrest of top Iranian authorities.[8][43][44][45][46][47][48][49][50] The Iranian defense minister, Ahmad Vahidi was accused of masterminding the attack.[51][52]
Argentine's government required the extradition of those accused of the attack but Iran has always refused to accept the verdict of the Argentine's Justice.[53][54][55][56][57]
In November 2007, Interpol on behalf of the Argentine government, published the names of six individuals officially accused for their role in the terrorist attack. They were entered in the Interpol red notice list.[54]
· Imad Mughniyah
· Ali Fallahijan
· Mohsen Rabbani
· Ahmad Reza Asghari
· Ahmad Vahidi
· Mohsen Rezaee [58]
AMIA bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The AMIA bombing was an attack on the Asociación Mutual Israelita Argentina (AMIA; Argentine Israelite Mutual Association) building. It occurred in Buenos Aires on July 18, 1994, killing 85 people and injuring hundreds.[4] It wasArgentina's deadliest bombing ever. Argentina is home to a Jewish community of 200,000, the largest in Latin America and sixth in the world outside Israel (see Demographics of Argentina).[5]

Alberto Nisman and Marcelo Martínez Burgos formally accused the government of Iran of directing the bombing, and the Hezbollah militia of carrying it out.[8][9][10] According to the prosecution's claims in 2006, Argentina had been targeted by Iran after Buenos Aires' decision to suspend a nuclear technology transfer contract to Tehran.[11]
Argentines prosecutors formally charged the Iranian authorities of directing Hezbollah to carry out the attack. The Justice called for the arrest of top Iranian authorities.[8][43][44][45][46][47][48][49][50] The Iranian defense minister, Ahmad Vahidi was accused of masterminding the attack.[51][52]
Argentine's government required the extradition of those accused of the attack but Iran has always refused to accept the verdict of the Argentine's Justice.[53][54][55][56][57]
In November 2007, Interpol on behalf of the Argentine government, published the names of six individuals officially accused for their role in the terrorist attack. They were entered in the Interpol red notice list.[54]
· Imad Mughniyah
· Ali Fallahijan
· Mohsen Rabbani
· Ahmad Reza Asghari
· Ahmad Vahidi
· Mohsen Rezaee [58]

Great, now maybe you get to that part about Obama punishing jews that your source is lying about.

· Imad Mughniyah
· Ali Fallahijan
· Mohsen Rabbani
· Ahmad Reza Asghari
· Ahmad Vahidi
· Mohsen Rezaee [58]

last president of argentina denied it
but she isnt president anymore. !!!!!!!!!! why? because of israel lobbyist in argentina
it was just jewish propaganda from israel lobbyist in argentina.
100 % bullshit

· Imad Mughniyah
· Ali Fallahijan
· Mohsen Rabbani
· Ahmad Reza Asghari
· Ahmad Vahidi
· Mohsen Rezaee [58]

but she isnt president anymore. !!!!!!!!!! why? because of israel lobbyist in argentina
100 % bullshit
riiight. You keep listening to your "government."

· Imad Mughniyah
· Ali Fallahijan
· Mohsen Rabbani
· Ahmad Reza Asghari
· Ahmad Vahidi
· Mohsen Rezaee [58]

100 % bullshit
no.i dont believe 90 % of my goverment ..........
but im sure amia is bullshit
dont be naive.
i have question.why iran did it? for what?what is iran benefit?make hate against iran in sout america?

· Imad Mughniyah
· Ali Fallahijan
· Mohsen Rabbani
· Ahmad Reza Asghari
· Ahmad Vahidi
· Mohsen Rezaee [58]

100 % bullshit
no.i dont believe 90 % of my goverment ..........
but im sure amia is bullshit
dont be naive.
i have question.why iran did it? for what?what is iran benefit?make hate against iran in sout america?
Do you like Jews?

Forum List

Back