Breaking: Riot Season Opens Again in Minnesota

Well, it's getting serious now. They called off the Twins-Red Sox game 5 minutes before game time due to safety reasons, with the pitchers warming up and all the fans in the stands with their beers.

There's talk they may move the series to Fenway.
This is absolutely ridiculous.
Ikr? When it interferes with the Red Sox, it's gone too far!

It sounds like protest is in order, but riots aren't. The looting is impossible to defend. As Obama said, That's not protest, it's plain STEALING.

The cop made a pretty big mistake, one you don't hear much about happening, so I'm guessing it's pretty rare. Or it was the Chief's desperate excuse to try and avoid more rioting. The cop will be held accountable, and I'm sure she feels like shit about it and always will. There's an early curfew that will help them get people off the streets tonight Wright's own mother told the crowd yesterday to stay peaceful. Riots will not further BLM's cause. All they need to do is remind everyone that they're watching, keep the pressure on politically.
I agree. My poor Red Sox!

This incident wasn't race related. It was a tragic but honest mistake by a poorly trained police officer...seems to be par for the course in Democrat run Minneapolis. All the rioters should be arrested and jailed.

Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

20 year old. pulled for an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Called his mother to ask for insurance information, was then questioned about an outstanding warrant on another traffic violation. Attempted to drive off and was shot to death, crashing the car also injuring his girlfriend.

We also haven't seen the video yet to see if he drove off or if maybe the vehicle moved forward after they shot him.

Here it is, and even after viewing it, still a shooting not justified, and the police chief has said it is an accidental shooting, because the female officer was supposed to be using the taser.

A normal gun is justified in the same instances a taser is to be used.

Only in a case of imminent threat of harm to the officer, or an innocent bystander. No such threat existed. Flight to evade arrest can be handled at a later time. The only action I could see as a valid reason, was the resist of the arrest, and being physically combative to reenter the vehicle. In that case you have a heat of the moment situation where the suspect could have reached for a firearm. It appears in this case, the assisting officer was quick on the trigger, as the vehicle was already in motion, and the officer can be heard saying she just shot him. The Chief of police doesn't seem to think the shooting was justified, and the reactions on the other officers faces, seems to demonstrate they don't think so either.

Well it doesn't appear it has anything to do with being "justified". They are saying the officer meant to use her taser, and somehow grabbed her handgun instead.

Another model citizen taken from us:
Fn9iAZXp.jpeg
Good riddance. What happens when raised by a Welfare Mom.
But he was a good boy momma said. This family is doing black flips right now. Hitting The Ghetto Lotto is somewhat rare and a hell of a reason to tip a cold C45.

I imagine 100 slithering civil rights attorneys scampering about their grounds. Probably an 8 million dollar kill

I believe his momma is white.........trash.
You leave his Baby Momma outta dis...lol

Well, it's getting serious now. They called off the Twins-Red Sox game 5 minutes before game time due to safety reasons, with the pitchers warming up and all the fans in the stands with their beers.

It sounds like protest is in order, but riots aren't. The looting is impossible to defend. As Obama said, That's not protest, it's plain STEALING.

The cop made a pretty big mistake, one you don't hear much about happening, so I'm guessing it's pretty rare. Or it was the Chief's desperate excuse to try and avoid more rioting. The cop will be held accountable, and I'm sure she feels like shit about it and always will. There's an early curfew that will help them get people off the streets tonight Wright's own mother told the crowd yesterday to stay peaceful. Riots will not further BLM's cause. All they need to do is remind everyone that they're watching, keep the pressure on politically.

This incident wasn't race related. It was a tragic but honest mistake by a poorly trained police officer...seems to be par for the course in Democrat run Minneapolis. All the rioters should be arrested and jailed.

Poor training may be due to the lack of officers in the city due to Dimocrat policies and BLM.

Does this Cop really look like Pat on SNL?

Fn9iAZXp.jpeg
But he was a good boy momma said. This family is doing black flips right now. Hitting The Ghetto Lotto is somewhat rare and a hell of a reason to tip a cold C45.

I imagine 100 slithering civil rights attorneys scampering about their grounds. Probably an 8 million dollar kill

She's going to be a very rich momma shortly.

Poor training may be due to the lack of officers in the city due to Dimocrat policies and BLM.
Was about to post that. This idiot is what they have to work with.......LOLOL....Stoopid fucking libturds destroy everything they even fucking cast an eye ball on

Fn9iAZXp.jpeg

The whole family will have elbow problems with all the High Fivin going on now.

Fn9iAZXp.jpeg

Well we know where Minnesota's infrastructure dollars will be going! :hyper:

Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

20 year old. pulled for an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Called his mother to ask for insurance information, was then questioned about an outstanding warrant on another traffic violation. Attempted to drive off and was shot to death, crashing the car also injuring his girlfriend.

We also haven't seen the video yet to see if he drove off or if maybe the vehicle moved forward after they shot him.

Here it is, and even after viewing it, still a shooting not justified, and the police chief has said it is an accidental shooting, because the female officer was supposed to be using the taser.

Was she brand new or something? Can't you tell the difference between a taser and your handgun just by the feel of it in your hand?
What astounds me is the armchair quarterbacking I see from some of you...

The moment he decided to drive off, he was resisting arrest, and not knowing the mentality of the assailant, he now had a 2000lb weapon. He made himself a danger to everyone else on that roadway when he chose to flee.

You can't possibly know what's involved with being a police officer in the heat of a scary moment like that.

So stop acting like you know what you would have done in her place. Odds are you never will. Spare us all your prevaricated judgments.
Those whom are quick to criticize law enforcement officers should consider becoming one themselves in order to show how it can be done better.

Many areas offer a version of "citizens on patrol" where civilians can volunteer to help in less critical LE areas and/or do ride alongs with officers to see what really happens.

LEO is not a genetic trait one is born with such as race or ethnic or gender. It's an occupation/career choice and in many areas the standards would exclude large portions of the population. Then there are other areas where recruits are scarce and standards lowered just to fill the slots. Places like Seattle where "defund" is in full gear and other hamstringing in play, officers are leaving in scores.

If you don't like how the police do their job, next time you need one, don't call 9-1-1, call AntiFa instead.

I could not become one as there is no way I could pull someone over for having an air freshener hanging from their mirror.
In other words, another whom talks a talk but hasn't integrity to walk the walk.
If citizens did more self-policing, we wouldn't need so many police.

You go ahead and try and arrest someone for having a air freshener hanging from their mirror, internet cowboy,
If you had a brain and reading comprehension skills you'd have noticed there was much more involved here than an "air freshener". Not uncommon for the intelligence challenged and dis-informationalist regressives like yourself to liar and distort the facts. Internet AntiFa.:rolleyes:

There is something wrong with people who would make hanging an air freshener in your car illegal.

There is something wrong with someone that would pull someone over for that.

The place needs to burn.

You can blame the politicians who make the laws.

It could be anything but the end result is poor training. Just like the end result of guaranteeing one party rule in the city equates to stagnant behavior and now you get this.

Bull....She needs fired and charged. Whoever was in charge of her training needs fired.

If not the people should burn things down.

It'd be a shane if people burnt your home or business over something like this huh?

You're a fckn asshole and part of the problem. Innocent people had nothing to do with this, fuckwit

The alternative is easy. Fire and charge her.
In most law enforcement departments, an officer discharging a firearm results in that officer being placed on temporary leave while the episode is investigated. SOP, even if no deaths or injuries occurred. Such is rarely a positive career event for the officer involved, could delay promotion or further advancement.

Bull....She needs fired and charged. Whoever was in charge of her training needs fired.

You're not even trying to be credible are you? What a moron. You should probably march your ass on down and apply for the academy. That way we can get some real policing done. smmfh....

Biden is a dictator. That's what Trump was called for suggesting the National Guard be used.

Was she brand new or something? Can't you tell the difference between a taser and your handgun just by the feel of it in your hand?
What astounds me is the armchair quarterbacking I see from some of you...

The moment he decided to drive off, he was resisting arrest, and not knowing the mentality of the assailant, he now had a 2000lb weapon. He made himself a danger to everyone else on that roadway when he chose to flee.

You can't possibly know what's involved with being a police officer in the heat of a scary moment like that.

So stop acting like you know what you would have done in her place. Odds are you never will. Spare us all your prevaricated judgments.
Those whom are quick to criticize law enforcement officers should consider becoming one themselves in order to show how it can be done better.

Many areas offer a version of "citizens on patrol" where civilians can volunteer to help in less critical LE areas and/or do ride alongs with officers to see what really happens.

LEO is not a genetic trait one is born with such as race or ethnic or gender. It's an occupation/career choice and in many areas the standards would exclude large portions of the population. Then there are other areas where recruits are scarce and standards lowered just to fill the slots. Places like Seattle where "defund" is in full gear and other hamstringing in play, officers are leaving in scores.

If you don't like how the police do their job, next time you need one, don't call 9-1-1, call AntiFa instead.

I could not become one as there is no way I could pull someone over for having an air freshener hanging from their mirror.
In other words, another whom talks a talk but hasn't integrity to walk the walk.
If citizens did more self-policing, we wouldn't need so many police.

You go ahead and try and arrest someone for having a air freshener hanging from their mirror, internet cowboy,
If you had a brain and reading comprehension skills you'd have noticed there was much more involved here than an "air freshener". Not uncommon for the intelligence challenged and dis-informationalist regressives like yourself to liar and distort the facts. Internet AntiFa.:rolleyes:

He was pulled over for the air freshener. Talk about crazed authoritarians. Making air fresheners in your car illegal. There is something wrong with someone that thinks that makes sense.

There is something wrong with people who would make hanging an air freshener in your car illegal.

There is something wrong with someone that would pull someone over for that.

The place needs to burn.

You can blame the politicians who make the laws.

And those who kill over the most insignificant crimes. All the same, it will be politicians held accountable also if things burn.

Pretty confusing story so far. He's shot dead in the driver's seat, the police try CPR, and then 'the vehicle travelled several blocks before crashing'???
I guess they took him out of the car and the gf took off?
It's gonna be a confusing story for a while. The nyggaz will tell the media all kinds of false narratives to make the thug a victim of police brutality.

It'd be a shane if people burnt your home or business over something like this huh?

You're a fckn asshole and part of the problem. Innocent people had nothing to do with this, fuckwit

The alternative is easy. Fire and charge her.
In most law enforcement departments, an officer discharging a firearm results in that officer being placed on temporary leave while the episode is investigated. SOP, even if no deaths or injuries occurred. Such is rarely a positive career event for the officer involved, could delay promotion or further advancement.

A person who does something like this should never be allowed to own a gun again.

Forum List

Back