Breaking: Robert Mueller just interviewed Jeff Sessions

Show us a named source where Obama's attorney's told Lerner to take the 5th.

Then show us the anonymous source that claims Lerner's 5th plea was on the instruction of Obama's lawyers.

I can show you Flynn's guilty plea. You ignore it.

I can show you Flynn admitting he lied about contacts with Russia. You ignore it.

I can show you Trump admitting on Twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes BEFORE firing Comey. You ignore it.

I can show you Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to stop investigating Flynn's crimes. You ignore it.

I can show you Trump admitting that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. You ignore it.

I can show you 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas as a product of the Mueller investigation. You ignore them.

You can ignore reality. You can't make us ignore it. And you certainly can't stop Mueller by closing your eyes.

Keep those eyes screwed shut, hack.

Show me a named source that says Trump told Bannon to not testify on certain things.

Again, with a complicit media not asking the questions you won't find it.

And yet you can't prove anything about the initial investigation, only getting procedural crap.

Fitzmas round II.

So the MSM ignored....which named source that Lerner was instructed to take the 5th by the Obama admin? Or hell, which anonymous source?

Or did you just make all that nonsense up? Show me, don't tell me, hack.

I can show you Flynn admitting he lied about contacts with Russia. You ignore it.

I can show you Trump admitting on Twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes BEFORE firing Comey. You ignore it.

I can show you Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to stop investigating Flynn's crimes. You ignore it.

I can show you Trump admitting that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. You ignore it.

I can show you 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas as a product of the Mueller investigation. You ignore them.

Keep those eyes shut, hack!

Again, show me proof Trump told Bannon to keep quiet. If you can't, well I can be an anonymous source and say Obama's lawyers told Lerner to keep quiet. It has the same bearing.

Again, all that had nothing to do with the actual investigation.

You can show all this stuff, and yet he's still in office and there is no real chance of him getting kicked out.

LOLOLOLOLLOL...douche.

Sources: White House Directed Bannon Silence in House Interview

Loser.

More "sources"

The last post had an actual reference to Bannon being told by white house lawyers not to answer, which was done DURING the questioning.

This wasn't hidden during his testimony. This was done in full view of the committee members and is why a subpoena was issued on the spot.

Denying this is just retarded.

Last edited:
Again, show me proof Trump told Bannon to keep quiet..

You're mighty slow there ain't ya Gandolf?
White House acknowledges telling Bannon not to answer questions in Russia probe

Now go and start your own thread about Lerner :cool:

Yay! Actual proof!

And considering it was during the hearing, and is technically advice from Counsel (White House Counsel) then it's 100% legal.

Still no proof Trump made it an order, the proof is only the white house lawyers at the hearing told him not to answer.

Ever been in a deposition? it happens all the time.

Its white house lawyers monitoring the conversation in REAL TIME and instructing Bannon on how to answer. But per you, has nothing to do with Trump.

LMAO!

Again, where is the proof it was an "order" vs. advice from counsel?

Laughing......dude, you're done. You've completely blown any semblance of impartiality or rationality. Even when we have indisputable proof of White House lawyers instructing Bannon how to answer in REAL TIME, with Bannon refusing to answer questions, you still pretend there's nothing to see.

So much for transparency. So much for cooperation.

All while ignoring 4 indictments, 2 guilty pleas, Flynn admitting to lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia, Flynn admitting to lying about being instructed to make those contacts, Trump admitting via twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes BEFORE firing Comey, Trump admitting that he fired Comey because of the Russia Investigation, Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to stop investigating Flynn's crimes.....

.......you still insist there's nothing to see. If you're going to be a whore, Marty...at least get paid.

Yay! Actual proof!

And considering it was during the hearing, and is technically advice from Counsel (White House Counsel) then it's 100% legal.

Still no proof Trump made it an order, the proof is only the white house lawyers at the hearing told him not to answer.

Its white house lawyers monitoring the conversation in REAL TIME and instructing Bannon on how to answer. But per you, has nothing to do with Trump.

LMAO!

This is getting embarrassing.

Lawyers advising clients is what lawyers do.

You're floundering ...as usual

White House lawyers instructing Bannon to refuse to cooperate with the investigation.

But pre Trumpies, there's nothing to see here.

Show me a named source that says Trump told Bannon to not testify on certain things.

Again, with a complicit media not asking the questions you won't find it.

And yet you can't prove anything about the initial investigation, only getting procedural crap.

Fitzmas round II.

So the MSM ignored....which named source that Lerner was instructed to take the 5th by the Obama admin? Or hell, which anonymous source?

Again, show me proof Trump told Bannon to keep quiet. If you can't, well I can be an anonymous source and say Obama's lawyers told Lerner to keep quiet. It has the same bearing.

You can show all this stuff, and yet he's still in office and there is no real chance of him getting kicked out.

LOLOLOLOLLOL...douche.

Loser.

More "sources"

The last post had an actual reference to Bannon being told by white house lawyers not to answer, which was done DURING the questioning.

This wasn't hidden during his testimony. This was done in full view of the committee members and is why a GJ subpoena was issued on the spot.

What was done during testimony was lawyers for his former employer saying to not respond. I've seen it in depositions before.

Yay! Actual proof!

LMAO!

Laughing......dude, you're done. You've completely blown any semblance of impartiality or rationality. Even when we have indisputable proof of White House lawyers instructing Bannon how to answer in REAL TIME, with Bannon refusing to answer questions, you still pretend there's nothing to see.

All while ignoring 4 indictments, 2 guilty pleas, Flynn admitting to lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia, Flynn admitting to lying about being instructed to make those contacts, Trump admitting via twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes BEFORE firing Comey, Trump admitting that he fired Comey because of the Russia Investigation, Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to stop investigating Flynn's crimes.....

.......you still insist there's nothing to see. If you're going to be a whore, Marty...at least get paid.

Yes, White house lawyers, not Trump. And again, lawyers telling someone not to answer happens all the time. I've been deposed before, I know.

Not ignoring, dismissing.

And I do this for free. Making idiots like you run in circles I do pro bono.

4 indictments, 2 guilty pleas......including Trump's former national security advisor who admitted to;

1) Lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia and

2) Lying about WHO TOLD HIM to make contact with Russia.

With Trump admitting via twitter that he knew about Flynn's crimes before firing Comey.

With Trump admitting that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

With Comey citing Trump as ordering him to stop investigating Flynn's crimes.

With even Bannon calling Trump's team's actions 'treasonous'

With Trump's lawyers instructing Bannon not to answer ANY questions to the intel committee....

......and you insist there's nothing to be concerned about. You were saying about 'partisan hack', hack?

Keep dreaming, TDS Patient Zero.

You don't create special counsels to get indictments like these, you guys are still grasping and straws.

Laughing......note you don't dispute a single point.

Your desperate partisan hackery inspired willful ignorance won't slow Mueller's investigation. Or what's coming;

"The fiancee of George Papadopoulos, a former foreign policy adviser to President Donald Trump who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI last year, said there’s a lot the public doesn’t know yet.

There’s a lot to come,” Simona Mangiante told The Washington Post. “He was the first one to break a hole on all of this.”

She didn’t give details, but said Papadopoulos would be remembered as the John Dean of the Russia scandal.

Former Trump Aide's Fiancee Warns White House: ‘A Lot To Come’

You keep those eyes screwed shut....I'll keep laughing at you while you do. Deal?

There are no points to dispute, because none of this is in the open yet. all of it is guesses and suppositions and snippets of actual information.

Flynn's guilty pleas are in the open.

Flynn lying about his contacts with the Russians is out on the open.

Trump admitting that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation is out in the open.

Bannon refusing to answer any questions to the intel committee is out in the open.

Trump admitting via twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes BEFORE he fired Comey is out in the open.

Comey's testimony that Trump instructed him to stop his investigation into Flynn's crimes are out in the open.

4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas are out in the open.

But keep rocking back and forth, your eyes screwed shut muttering 'there's nothing to see! There's nothing to see!', hack. It really won't matter.

And keep thinking that somehow this will result in Trump getting thrown out of office.

The more you morons concentrate on fluff, the more stuff I like he gets done in the background.

Trump will be in front of a grand jury before the year is over.

Yawn....Mewler's witch hunt has become tiresome

Nothing says 'witch hunt' like 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas. And that's on his first investigation!

With 8 separate investigations into Benghazi......republicans couldn't produce shit.

Oh...what were the indictments about? Russia collusion?
There is no criminal charge named "collusion".

Collusion has been proven. Conspiracy has not been proven and is a crime.
Really? Show us the proof.

Keep dreaming, TDS Patient Zero.

You don't create special counsels to get indictments like these, you guys are still grasping and straws.

Your desperate partisan hackery inspired willful ignorance won't slow Mueller's investigation. Or what's coming;

"The fiancee of George Papadopoulos, a former foreign policy adviser to President Donald Trump who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI last year, said there’s a lot the public doesn’t know yet.

There’s a lot to come,” Simona Mangiante told The Washington Post. “He was the first one to break a hole on all of this.”

She didn’t give details, but said Papadopoulos would be remembered as the John Dean of the Russia scandal.

You keep those eyes screwed shut....I'll keep laughing at you while you do. Deal?

There are no points to dispute, because none of this is in the open yet. all of it is guesses and suppositions and snippets of actual information.

Trump admitting that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation is out in the open.

Bannon refusing to answer any questions to the intel committee is out in the open.

Trump admitting via twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes BEFORE he fired Comey is out in the open.

Comey's testimony that Trump instructed him to stop his investigation into Flynn's crimes are out in the open.

But keep rocking back and forth, your eyes screwed shut muttering 'there's nothing to see! There's nothing to see!', hack. It really won't matter.

And keep thinking that somehow this will result in Trump getting thrown out of office.

The more you morons concentrate on fluff, the more stuff I like he gets done in the background.

LOL.

Yay! Actual proof!

LMAO!

Yes, White house lawyers, not Trump. And again, lawyers telling someone not to answer happens all the time. I've been deposed before, I know.

White House lawyers telling Bannon to invoke EXECUTIVE PRIVELDGE.

Which again, you try and pretend has nothing to do with Trump. Again, you're just a whore now, Marty.

But tell us again how about how the MSM 'treated Lerner different'. All while ignoring the *mountains* of evidence. We can all use more giggles, hack.

Mueller doesn't want it to end because the minute it does, he's going to prison himself and he knows it.

LOL.

LOL They said that last year too

Yay! Actual proof!

LMAO!

White House lawyers telling Bannon to invoke EXECUTIVE PRIVELDGE.

Which again, you try and pretend has nothing to do with Trump. Again, you're just a whore now, Marty.

But tell us again how about how the MSM 'treated Lerner different'. All while ignoring the *mountains* of evidence. We can all use more giggles, hack.

Actually if you read the article its' them advising him not to answer on the possibility of executive privilege being enacted.

Do you really think Trump knows enough about the law to make this decision himself?

What "evidence"? 99% of the stuff against Trump is from sources only. The only real info you got is pleas and indictments on process unrelated to the original investigation targets.

Fitzmas 2.0

Nothing says 'witch hunt' like 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas. And that's on his first investigation!

With 8 separate investigations into Benghazi......republicans couldn't produce shit.

You are demanding proof? Really?

What's this sudden love of 'proof' that you're citing? Whenever I ask you to back up your claim that FISA warrants on the Trump team based on the dossier.......you fold like a house of cards.

But now you're demanding 'proof'? You don't use it.

LOLOLOLOLLOL...douche.

Loser.

More "sources"

This wasn't hidden during his testimony. This was done in full view of the committee members and is why a GJ subpoena was issued on the spot.

What was done during testimony was lawyers for his former employer saying to not respond. I've seen it in depositions before.

No. He attempted to claim executive privilege when no such privilege exists. That's why a subpoena was issued on the spot.

You must be a cretin if you believe Trump was not aware of and agreed to this play.

Perhaps you should investigate what the committee members had to say about this rather than relying on dopey speculation.

LOLOLOLOLLOL...douche.

Loser.

More "sources"

No. He attempted to claim executive privilege when no such privilege exists. That's why a subpoena was issued on the spot.

You must be a cretin if you believe Trump was not aware of and agreed to this play.

Perhaps you should investigate what the committee members had to say about this rather than relying on dopey speculation.

Just issuing a Subpoena doesn't mean there is no Executive Privilege.

"If it's what you say, I love it"

If that's not collusion, then nothing is.

More "sources"

Just issuing a Subpoena doesn't mean there is no Executive Privilege.

If it were subject to privilege, it couldn't be forced under subpoena then. Like I said, read up on what the committee members have said. BTW, Nunes had to sign off on the subpoena so if it were not proper to do so, it most likely wouldn't have been issued.

Mueller doesn't want it to end because the minute it does, he's going to prison himself and he knows it.

Nominated for funniest POTD!! ^ ^ ^ :cool-45:

Oh, make no mistake. Mueller is doing his job. And that enrages Conservatives to the point of wanting to incarcerate him.

I wasn't joking when I said they'll soon shift their calls from incarceration.......to executing the Special Counsel.

They are that rabid.

Forum List

Back