Breaking: Robert Mueller just interviewed Jeff Sessions

So the old "lawyering up means your guilty' fallacy.

Bannon didn't plead the 5th. He was instructed by the White House to refuse to answer any question based on 'Executive Privilege'. Despite none ever having been invoked by Trump.

So much for 'full cooperation'. The Trump team just blinked.

Like they blinked 500 other times that resulted in nothing.

It's Fitzmas all over again.

And executive Privilege is basically the same as lawyering up, you are using a legal method of not answering questions.

Trump instructed Bannon to NOT cooperate with the Russia investigation.

With Bannon refusing to answer any questions to the Intel committee. Instructing your people not to cooperate with the investigation is not a good sign.

So I guess Lois Lerner should have talked right?

House committee holds Lois Lerner in contempt of Congress

And of course you have direct evidence that Trump ordered Bannon not to testify, right?

Or are we back at the source being someone's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate?

Bannon didn't plead the fifth. Nor did Lerner do so on the instruction of Obama's lawyers.

Keep those eyes screwed shut, hack. Keep pretending. It won't matter.

And you know that how about Lerner? All you have about Trump telling Bannon to zip it is anonymous sources.

The difference of course is the MSM will ignore anything that makes progressives look bad, and over-report anything that makes non=progressives look bad.

and you are falling for it, hook line and sinker.

Nibble nibble, lemming.

The FISA warrant was to spy on the Russians.
Don't tell me, show me. Let's see the FISA request. What? You can't? Oh, that's right, Dems are blocking the release of it. I guess you can't prove your point then, can you? Don't worry, it'll come out eventually and your party's crimes will be exposed.

Jiffy The Keebler Elf can't answer questions for very long without telling multiple whoppers.

Sessions is thought to be the highest-ranking Trump administration official, and first Cabinet member, to be interviewed by Mueller's team.

He is seen as a potentially important witness given his direct involvement in the May 9 firing of Comey. The White House initially said that the termination was done on the recommendation of the Justice Department and cited a memo from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. The memo faulted Comey for his handling of the Hillary Clinton email server investigation, as justification for the dismissal.​

This is gonna be fun!

Jeff Sessions interviewed by Mueller team in Russia investigation

Bannon didn't plead the 5th. He was instructed by the White House to refuse to answer any question based on 'Executive Privilege'. Despite none ever having been invoked by Trump.

So much for 'full cooperation'. The Trump team just blinked.

And executive Privilege is basically the same as lawyering up, you are using a legal method of not answering questions.

With Bannon refusing to answer any questions to the Intel committee. Instructing your people not to cooperate with the investigation is not a good sign.

And of course you have direct evidence that Trump ordered Bannon not to testify, right?

Or are we back at the source being someone's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate?

Bannon didn't plead the fifth. Nor did Lerner do so on the instruction of Obama's lawyers.

And you know that how about Lerner? All you have about Trump telling Bannon to zip it is anonymous sources.

Show us a named source where Obama's attorney's told Lerner to take the 5th.

The difference of course is the MSM will ignore anything that makes progressives look bad, and over-report anything that makes non=progressives look bad.

Nibble nibble, lemming.
Then show us the anonymous source that claims Lerner's 5th plea was on the instruction of Obama's lawyers.

I can show you Flynn's guilty plea. You ignore it.

I can show you Flynn admitting he lied about contacts with Russia. You ignore it.

I can show you Trump admitting on Twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes BEFORE firing Comey. You ignore it.

I can show you Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to stop investigating Flynn's crimes. You ignore it.

I can show you Trump admitting that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. You ignore it.

I can show you 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas as a product of the Mueller investigation. You ignore them.

You can ignore reality. You can't make us ignore it. And you certainly can't stop Mueller by closing your eyes.

Keep those eyes screwed shut, hack.

Yawn....Mewler's witch hunt has become tiresome

Nothing says 'witch hunt' like 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas. And that's on his first investigation!

With 8 separate investigations into Benghazi......republicans couldn't produce shit.
If it was not a witch hunt, the the four indictments and two guilty pleas would have been on the issue at hand, not some unrelated nonsense.

Nibble nibble, lemming.
Then show us the anonymous source that claims Lerner's 5th plea was on the instruction of Obama's lawyers.

I can show you Flynn admitting he lied about contacts with Russia. You ignore it.

I can show you Trump admitting on Twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes BEFORE firing Comey. You ignore it.

I can show you Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to stop investigating Flynn's crimes. You ignore it.

I can show you Trump admitting that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. You ignore it.

I can show you 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas as a product of the Mueller investigation. You ignore them.

You can ignore reality. You can't make us ignore it. And you certainly can't stop Mueller by closing your eyes.

Show me a named source that says Trump told Bannon to not testify on certain things.

Again, with a complicit media not asking the questions you won't find it.

And yet you can't prove anything about the initial investigation, only getting procedural crap.

Fitzmas round II.

tic-tock-tick-tock-thats-the-sound-of-the-mueller-27826159.png

16dc2c56677048f395f49a250804f1d2.jpg

Nibble nibble, lemming.

Show me a named source that says Trump told Bannon to not testify on certain things.

And yet you can't prove anything about the initial investigation, only getting procedural crap.

Fitzmas round II.

So the MSM ignored....which named source that Lerner was instructed to take the 5th by the Obama admin? Or hell, which anonymous source?

Or did you just make all that nonsense up? Show me, don't tell me, hack.

Keep those eyes shut, hack!

Nibble nibble, lemming.

Fitzmas round II.

So the MSM ignored....which named source that Lerner was instructed to take the 5th by the Obama admin? Or hell, which anonymous source?

Again, show me proof Trump told Bannon to keep quiet. If you can't, well I can be an anonymous source and say Obama's lawyers told Lerner to keep quiet. It has the same bearing.

Again, all that had nothing to do with the actual investigation.

You can show all this stuff, and yet he's still in office and there is no real chance of him getting kicked out.

LOLOLOLOLLOL...douche.

Yawn....Mewler's witch hunt has become tiresome

Nothing says 'witch hunt' like 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas. And that's on his first investigation!

With 8 separate investigations into Benghazi......republicans couldn't produce shit.

Oh...what were the indictments about? Russia collusion?
There is no criminal charge named "collusion".

Collusion has been proven. Conspiracy has not been proven and is a crime.

Again, show me proof Trump told Bannon to keep quiet..

You're mighty slow there ain't ya Gandolf?
White House acknowledges telling Bannon not to answer questions in Russia probe

Now go and start your own thread about Lerner :cool:

Yay! Actual proof!

And considering it was during the hearing, and is technically advice from Counsel (White House Counsel) then it's 100% legal.

Still no proof Trump made it an order, the proof is only the white house lawyers at the hearing told him not to answer.

Ever been in a deposition? it happens all the time.

Nibble nibble, lemming.

Fitzmas round II.

Again, show me proof Trump told Bannon to keep quiet. If you can't, well I can be an anonymous source and say Obama's lawyers told Lerner to keep quiet. It has the same bearing.

You can show all this stuff, and yet he's still in office and there is no real chance of him getting kicked out.

LOLOLOLOLLOL...douche.

Laughing....so much for your claims about how the MSM treated Lerner differently. Its fun making you run from your own nonsensical bullshit.

And Bannon cited Executive Privilege. How, pray tell, can Executive Privilege be applied without the President's consent?

So much for 'transparency'. So much for 'cooperation'. The Trump team blinked. I'll add it to the list of what you have to ignore to be a Trumpie.

But tell us more about Lerner and 'anonymous sources', hack.

Yay! Actual proof!

And considering it was during the hearing, and is technically advice from Counsel (White House Counsel) then it's 100% legal.

Still no proof Trump made it an order, the proof is only the white house lawyers at the hearing told him not to answer.

Its white house lawyers monitoring the conversation in REAL TIME and instructing Bannon on how to answer. But per you, has nothing to do with Trump.

LMAO!

This is getting embarrassing.

Nibble nibble, lemming.

Fitzmas round II.

LOLOLOLOLLOL...douche.

Sources: White House Directed Bannon Silence in House Interview

Loser.

Nibble nibble, lemming.

Fitzmas round II.

LOLOLOLOLLOL...douche.

Laughing....so much for your claims about how the MSM treated Lerner differently. Its fun making you run from your own nonsensical bullshit.

And Bannon cited Executive Privilege. How, pray tell, can Executive Privilege be applied without the President's consent?

So much for 'transparency'. So much for 'cooperation'. The Trump team blinked. I'll add it to the list of what you have to ignore to be a Trumpie.

But tell us more about Lerner and 'anonymous sources', hack.

If you read the latest posts it was due to White House Lawyers thinking executive privilege COULD be brought up.

The guys are showing up and answering questions, just not some of them.

I'm not ignoring them, I'm dismissing them, big difference.

But keep copy-pasting it over and over if it makes you feel like you are making some "point"

LOL.

Nibble nibble, lemming.

Fitzmas round II.

LOLOLOLOLLOL...douche.

Sources: White House Directed Bannon Silence in House Interview

Loser.

More "sources"

The last post had an actual reference to Bannon being told by white house lawyers not to answer, which was done DURING the questioning.

Yay! Actual proof!

Its white house lawyers monitoring the conversation in REAL TIME and instructing Bannon on how to answer. But per you, has nothing to do with Trump.

LMAO!

Again, where is the proof it was an "order" vs. advice from counsel?

Yay! Actual proof!

LMAO!

This is getting embarrassing.

Lawyers advising clients is what lawyers do.

You're floundering ...as usual

Forum List

Back