BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

Why will he walk?

What in the memo will absolve him of lying to the FBI?
Maybe nothing is in the memo that will directly aid in Flynn's defense but when the public sees why and how the whole investigation began they will demand that we take another look at what Flynn was accused of and why...trivial comes to mind...that is what happens in a witch hunt evidence falls apart...the memo will aid in that happening...

trivial comes to mind..

Guilty plea comes to mind.

Nothing in the memo changes that.

Of either allowing or ordering his DOJ to wiretap Trump's campaign and his transition...if that pans out it will make Watergate look like a picnic...

Dude, the GOP leadership have all seen this memo. None of them are backing the hyperbolic circle jerk of Nunes and his alt-right buddies running to Infowars.

Nunes has over played his hand.
then how did it get approved for release? dude you live on a ledge I see.

By a vote of the House Intel committee.

Do you bother to follow *any* of this issue? Or do you simply come here and demand to be fed information like a baby bird?
and who voted for it to be released? which party? they had to have a simple majority. so how did they get that if what you said were true? I'm simply pointing out your ignorance. And you keep doubling down.

Fucking A, baby bird. Do some research. You keep coming here, bone ignorant of even the most basic details. And then insisting that we educate you.

Educate yourself. Answer your own questions. We're not your daddy

LOL

Translation: you can’t offer any details cause you’re just making up more shit now. Like your made up shit that Flynn wasn’t convicted; your made up shit that he didn’t already have his day in court; your made up shit that he didn’t plead guilty to a judge; etc., etc
In cases like this doll... public opinion matters....everything is political when it involves a political investigation...
Flynn will walk one way or the other...

Either way, Flynn was framed, he really is a good guy whose lifetime of service to this country has been marred by a political witch hunt to get at Trump and if nothing else, in the end, Trump will pardon him and Jillian will look the fool again.

Either way, Flynn was framed,

Well...duh. What else could a guilty plea mean.

Nothing in the memo changes that
I didn't say it does...reverse the situation and think about that for a moment...now I'm late for my Golf game damit...see ya Hutch have a good day...

Yeah, that's it. People plead guilty when they're not all of the time. He certainly didn't plea to a lesser so as to avoid more serious charges in exchange for his testimony
Or to save his pocket book...can you imagine what his defense must cost with a year long investigation...come on man...think outside of the CNN bubble...

Or simply take his word for it when he pleads guilty, fool.

Flynn will walk... I know that hurts but he will not go to jail...so get over it already..you are starting to sound like that angry chick Faun...come on get with the program and help us make our nation great again and stop standing in the way...
Why do you think your delusions hurt anyone?

Was anyone hurt when you said Moore would win his election?

Of either allowing or ordering his DOJ to wiretap Trump's campaign and his transition...if that pans out it will make Watergate look like a picnic...

Dude, the GOP leadership have all seen this memo. None of them are backing the hyperbolic circle jerk of Nunes and his alt-right buddies running to Infowars.

Do you bother to follow *any* of this issue? Or do you simply come here and demand to be fed information like a baby bird?
and who voted for it to be released? which party? they had to have a simple majority. so how did they get that if what you said were true? I'm simply pointing out your ignorance. And you keep doubling down.

Fucking A, baby bird. Do some research. You keep coming here, bone ignorant of even the most basic details. And then insisting that we educate you.

I'm gonna watch as the mueller investigation gets shut down and all of those pleas are dropped. dude, I don't care your thoughts. haven't at all during this entire discussion. We'll watch. Then I'm gonna laugh at you when it happens like I said.

Why will he walk?

What in the memo will absolve him of lying to the FBI?
Maybe nothing is in the memo that will directly aid in Flynn's defense but when the public sees why and how the whole investigation began they will demand that we take another look at what Flynn was accused of and why...trivial comes to mind...that is what happens in a witch hunt evidence falls apart...the memo will aid in that happening...

trivial comes to mind..

Nothing in the memo changes that.
sure it does. but we'll just watch as this all gets shut down.

LOLOL

This memo isn’t ending the investigation.
No but it will end the furor over Flynn's actions...
Flynn will walk...

You.....you that the Nunes/White House memo don't even mention Flynn, yes? They are about Carter Page.

they have this delusional idea that there is something that was done which they can use to get Donald off the hook. (which is kind of funny given all the things Donald has done that put him ON the hook).

and in their demented little minds, they think by discrediting Mueller, who has a reputation the orange sociopath can only dream about, they will let Flynn go and that he won't be testifying against donanld.

they're too stupid to understand that the FISA warrant was a RENEWAL of the one for Carter Page who was known for years as a target of Russian spies cultivating him as an asset.
they're too stupid to understand

The funniest thing about these dopes is they deny vehemently that this memo is in any way an attempt to create a narrative over wrongdoing in an attempt to damage the credibility of the investigation.

They then go on to explain how corrupt the FISA system, the FBI, and Mueller are. That heads will roll, convictions will be overturned, the investigation will be ended, people will go to jail. All based on the memo.

:uhoh3:

LOL

Translation: you can’t offer any details cause you’re just making up more shit now. Like your made up shit that Flynn wasn’t convicted; your made up shit that he didn’t already have his day in court; your made up shit that he didn’t plead guilty to a judge; etc., etc
In cases like this doll... public opinion matters....everything is political when it involves a political investigation...

Either way, Flynn was framed, he really is a good guy whose lifetime of service to this country has been marred by a political witch hunt to get at Trump and if nothing else, in the end, Trump will pardon him and Jillian will look the fool again.

Well...duh. What does pleading guilty to a charge have to do with being set up under a violation of the Espionage Act, dope?

You.....you that the Nunes/White House memo don't even mention Flynn, yes? They are about Carter Page
Yes I know that Skylar but public opinion counts in political investigations and when the public sees that this investigation is built on a faulty foundation they will demand an end to it and an end to the Flynn railroad...
Moron.... courts don’t throw out convictions based on nothing but public opinion. There’s apparently nothing in Nunes’ memo to help Flynn.

LOL

Well...duh. What does pleading guilty to a charge have to do with being set up under a violation of the Espionage Act, dope?

who was set up "under a violation of the Espionage Act"? Dope.

and please be specific and cite to the particulars of the statutes and the acts in question as well as the person or persons somehow set up.

got it?

LOL

Flynn accepted his responsibility for lying to the FBI and pled guilty. It’s a done deal.

LOL

and please be specific and cite to the particulars of the statutes and the acts in question as well as the person or persons somehow set up.

got it?

Culprit Behind Flynn Leaks Could Face Onslaught of Legal Troubles

Flashback=> Rep. Nunes: Obama Officials Who Leaked General Flynn Transcripts Face Five Years in Prison (VIDEO)

got it, stupid, psycho, hack, partisan bitch?

I'm gonna watch as the mueller investigation gets shut down and all of those pleas are dropped. dude, I don't care your thoughts. haven't at all during this entire discussion. We'll watch. Then I'm gonna laugh at you when it happens like I said.

:rolleyes-41:
This memo is in no way an attempt to create a narrative that suggests political corruption in an effort to undermine the credibility of the investigation.

The Dems are against it because they're scared that their filthy corruption will be exposed.

got it?

Culprit Behind Flynn Leaks Could Face Onslaught of Legal Troubles

Flashback=> Rep. Nunes: Obama Officials Who Leaked General Flynn Transcripts Face Five Years in Prison (VIDEO)

got it, stupid, psycho, hack, partisan bitch?

Washington free beacon? :rofl:

there was still nothing wrong with RENEWING the FISA warrant on carter page.

idiots.

so mentally challenged. seriously.

Forum List

Back