BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

LOL

Translation: you can’t offer any details cause you’re just making up more shit now. Like your made up shit that Flynn wasn’t convicted; your made up shit that he didn’t already have his day in court; your made up shit that he didn’t plead guilty to a judge; etc., etc
In cases like this doll... public opinion matters....everything is political when it involves a political investigation...
Flynn will walk one way or the other...

Either way, Flynn was framed, he really is a good guy whose lifetime of service to this country has been marred by a political witch hunt to get at Trump and if nothing else, in the end, Trump will pardon him and Jillian will look the fool again.

Either way, Flynn was framed,

Well...duh. What else could a guilty plea mean.

Well...duh. What does pleading guilty to a charge have to do with being set up under a violation of the Espionage Act, dope?

Why would he plead guilty if he wasn't and what violation of the espionage act?

In cases like this doll... public opinion matters....everything is political when it involves a political investigation...

Either way, Flynn was framed, he really is a good guy whose lifetime of service to this country has been marred by a political witch hunt to get at Trump and if nothing else, in the end, Trump will pardon him and Jillian will look the fool again.

Well...duh. What does pleading guilty to a charge have to do with being set up under a violation of the Espionage Act, dope?

who was set up "under a violation of the Espionage Act"? Dope.

and please be specific and cite to the particulars of the statutes and the acts in question as well as the person or persons somehow set up.

got it?

Culprit Behind Flynn Leaks Could Face Onslaught of Legal Troubles

Flashback=> Rep. Nunes: Obama Officials Who Leaked General Flynn Transcripts Face Five Years in Prison (VIDEO)

got it, stupid, psycho, hack, partisan bitch?

The FBI didn't need to rely on leaked transcripts, dope.

then how did it get approved for release? dude you live on a ledge I see.

By a vote of the House Intel committee.

Do you bother to follow *any* of this issue? Or do you simply come here and demand to be fed information like a baby bird?
and who voted for it to be released? which party? they had to have a simple majority. so how did they get that if what you said were true? I'm simply pointing out your ignorance. And you keep doubling down.

Fucking A, baby bird. Do some research. You keep coming here, bone ignorant of even the most basic details. And then insisting that we educate you.

Educate yourself. Answer your own questions. We're not your daddy
I'm gonna watch as the mueller investigation gets shut down and all of those pleas are dropped. dude, I don't care your thoughts. haven't at all during this entire discussion. We'll watch. Then I'm gonna laugh at you when it happens like I said.

I'm gonna watch as the mueller investigation gets shut down and all of those pleas are dropped. dude, I don't care your thoughts. haven't at all during this entire discussion. We'll watch. Then I'm gonna laugh at you when it happens like I said.
:rolleyes-41:
This memo is in no way an attempt to create a narrative that suggests political corruption in an effort to undermine the credibility of the investigation.

The Dems are against it because they're scared that their filthy corruption will be exposed.
the only piece will be the FISA Warrant. we'll watch.

and please be specific and cite to the particulars of the statutes and the acts in question as well as the person or persons somehow set up.

got it?

Flashback=> Rep. Nunes: Obama Officials Who Leaked General Flynn Transcripts Face Five Years in Prison (VIDEO)

he's kind of a moron. and he doesn't even understand that the FISA warrant in the nunes/white house memo was the renewal of the one for carter page.

but this is what happens when uninformed, uneducated trumpflakes tryto talk about issues. they get confused.

LOL

Translation: you can’t offer any details cause you’re just making up more shit now. Like your made up shit that Flynn wasn’t convicted; your made up shit that he didn’t already have his day in court; your made up shit that he didn’t plead guilty to a judge; etc., etc

Flynn accepted his responsibility for lying to the FBI and pled guilty. It’s a done deal.

yes, but they're insane loons with absolutely no grasp of reality.

Do you bother to follow *any* of this issue? Or do you simply come here and demand to be fed information like a baby bird?
and who voted for it to be released? which party? they had to have a simple majority. so how did they get that if what you said were true? I'm simply pointing out your ignorance. And you keep doubling down.

Fucking A, baby bird. Do some research. You keep coming here, bone ignorant of even the most basic details. And then insisting that we educate you.

This memo is in no way an attempt to create a narrative that suggests political corruption in an effort to undermine the credibility of the investigation.

The Dems are against it because they're scared that their filthy corruption will be exposed.

what does the renewal of the FISA warrant on carter page have to do with Flynn?

:cuckoo:

We will. The only thing that sticks from this memo will be the dopey narrative you keep repeating.

got it?

he's kind of a moron. and he doesn't even understand that the FISA warrant in the nunes/white house memo was the renewal of the one for carter page.

but this is what happens when uninformed, uneducated trumpflakes tryto talk about issues. they get confused.
all bullshit now that the memo is out. nice try.

what does the renewal of the FISA warrant on carter page have to do with Flynn?

:cuckoo:
it will be the russia russia bullshit.

LOL

he plead guilty of lying, geez can't you stupid fks read?

got it?

Great, so who’s exposed as a leaker in Nunes’s memo?

How ironic.

The question was, “why,” ya rightard. :rolleyes:

got it?

The memo doesn't even mention Flynn. You're still offering us fantasy and imagination while ignoring reality.

got it?

The memo doesn't even mention Flynn. You're still offering us fantasy and imagination while ignoring reality.
so? it's ok, you just don't understand. I get it

So? There’s still apparently nothing in there regarding Flynn. And you still have no clue what you’re talking about
It's worse than I even thought...people are going to prison...

got it?

You can always tell when the heat is really getting close to the oven when all the usual suspects come out in droves to madly defend them, deflect attention and attack everyone with name calling. All of the Democrat investigations have failed or are failing, the Democrats got nothing, empty-handed as always, meantime, the barn is on fire for everyone from Comey, Strzok, McCabe and Lynch, all the way back to Hillary and Obama. So the Democrats circle their wagons of denial as the Indians come in with flaming arrows while calling everyone either an idiot or dope who rub the truth of their guilt in their faces to see.

You don't even understand what you're responding to, dope.

got it?

You can always tell when the heat is really getting close to the oven when all the usual suspects come out in droves to madly defend them, deflect attention and attack everyone with name calling. All of the Democrat investigations have failed or are failing, the Democrats got nothing, empty-handed as always, meantime, the barn is on fire for everyone from Comey, Strzok, McCabe and Lynch, all the way back to Hillary and Obama. So the Democrats circle their wagons of denial as the Indians come in with flaming arrows while calling everyone either an idiot or dope who rub the truth of their guilt in their faces to see.

It's also very easy to tell when a poster has no idea what they are talking about.

Tell us some more about how Flynn was set up but plead guilty.

Forum List

Back