BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

Strzok interviews Abedin & Mills. He is proven to have protected them from...surprise, surprise...'LYING TO THE FBI' ... after having proven to have protected Hillary from her crimes
That has not been proven at all....the Inspector General is investigating whether their personal feelings and comments were shown to have affected their work....And the investigation is not over.

PLEASE stop lying....
Yes. Yes it has.

"The FBI agent who was fired from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation team for sending anti-Donald Trump text messages conducted the interviews with two Hillary Clinton aides accused of giving false statements about what they knew of the former secretary of state’s private email server.

Neither of the Clinton associates, Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, faced legal consequences for their misleading statements, which they made in interviews last year with former FBI section chief Peter Strzok."

-- Top Clinton Aides Face No Charges After Making False Statements To FBI

It seems like lying hutch has a 'disciple' following in his footsteps.....

How does that in any way affect Flynn?

Not if he changes his plea...then there will be a trial date set...it happens all the time with grand jury's...

I thought he already stood in front of a judge in a courtroom and pled guilty, no? If so, he won't be asked if he wants to change his plea. It will be a sentencing.
He did. Judge Rudolph Contreras, in fact. Rambunctious is just among the most ignorant of all the posters on this forum who thinks Flynn hasn't had his day in court yet.

He’s not the only one. It’s beyond belief.

You should take an introduction to law class, fakelawyer.

A coerced confession based on fabricated evidence?

Look, you Stalinists have a long history of beating "confessions" out of your victims, but the normals are woke and we are restoring law to this land, driving you thugs out.

A coerced confession based on fabricated evidence

Fabricated evidence?

He has plead guilty, dope.
Only to protect his son from being dragged into this witch hunt....

I thought he already stood in front of a judge in a courtroom and pled guilty, no? If so, he won't be asked if he wants to change his plea. It will be a sentencing.
He did. Judge Rudolph Contreras, in fact. Rambunctious is just among the most ignorant of all the posters on this forum who thinks Flynn hasn't had his day in court yet.

He’s not the only one. It’s beyond belief.

You should take an introduction to law class, fakelawyer.

A coerced confession based on fabricated evidence?

Look, you Stalinists have a long history of beating "confessions" out of your victims, but the normals are woke and we are restoring law to this land, driving you thugs out.

A coerced confession based on fabricated evidence

Fabricated evidence?

He has plead guilty, dope.
Only to protect his son from being dragged into this witch hunt....

And?

Because he's actually guilty.

Great, then you can answer the question no one else can ... what in Nunes' memo helps Flynn...?
A trumped up dossier used to begin surveillance on the Trump campaign will shine a light on the whole mess...the people will demand the end to this witch hunt and the end to the Flynn saga...
When will you learn? Flynn will walk...

Of course he wants it postponed. It’s nothing but political theater. He wants it to happen closer to the elections.

And?

Put yourself in his shoes...he is going broke defending himself and then Mueller calls his son in for questioning...I would cop a plea too and so would you...it does not mean he did anything wrong...it will all come out in the end...the guilty one is Obama...

Strzok interviews Abedin & Mills. He is proven to have protected them from...surprise, surprise...'LYING TO THE FBI' ... after having proven to have protected Hillary from her crimes
That has not been proven at all....the Inspector General is investigating whether their personal feelings and comments were shown to have affected their work....And the investigation is not over.

PLEASE stop lying....
Yes. Yes it has.

"The FBI agent who was fired from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation team for sending anti-Donald Trump text messages conducted the interviews with two Hillary Clinton aides accused of giving false statements about what they knew of the former secretary of state’s private email server.

Neither of the Clinton associates, Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, faced legal consequences for their misleading statements, which they made in interviews last year with former FBI section chief Peter Strzok."

-- Top Clinton Aides Face No Charges After Making False Statements To FBI

It seems like lying hutch has a 'disciple' following in his footsteps.....

How does that in any way affect Flynn?
This is where you begin to hear crickets.

Great, then you can answer the question no one else can ... what in Nunes' memo helps Flynn...?
A trumped up dossier used to begin surveillance on the Trump campaign will shine a light on the whole mess...the people will demand the end to this witch hunt and the end to the Flynn saga...
When will you learn? Flynn will walk...
Flynn is not been reported to have anything to do with that memo. Your dementia is worsening.

Of course he wants it postponed. It’s nothing but political theater. He wants it to happen closer to the elections.

Flynn is offering testimony in return for a lighter sentence

Looks like that testimony is not completed

Flynn is not been reported to have anything to do with that memo. Your dementia is worsening
I didn't say he did...but it will effect his case in a positive way for him...
Flynn will walk...

And?

Put yourself in his shoes...he is going broke defending himself and then Mueller calls his son in for questioning...I would cop a plea too and so would you...it does not mean he did anything wrong...it will all come out in the end...the guilty one is Obama...

Yeah, that's it. People plead guilty when they're not all of the time. He certainly didn't plea to a lesser so as to avoid more serious charges in exchange for his testimony.

not this time, but it's still available if they need it. but once the indictment is thrown out, they won't have to worry about it
What indictment? Flynn plead guilty. He's convicted and awaiting sentencing.
What indictment

exactly.

You said his indictment would be overturned. He's already been found guilty. There is no 'indictment' to overturn.

You're thoroughly confused.
well sure there is. why else would he plead guilty if he wasn't charged?

You're missing the whole 'plead guilty' part.

Your argument is like talking about using a condom to prevent pregnancy.....when the kid in question is already born and on their way to graduate school.
LOL, you still don't understand. it's ok, I understand. see if there is no investigation, then there can be no charges. if there are no charges, then there is no plea deals. it all gets tossed. dude, I give two shits what you think. I know what I know. and we will both watch this unravel together. LOL

Yeah, that's it. People plead guilty when they're not all of the time. He certainly didn't plea to a lesser so as to avoid more serious charges in exchange for his testimony
Or to save his pocket book...can you imagine what his defense must cost with a year long investigation...come on man...think outside of the CNN bubble...

Flynn is not been reported to have anything to do with that memo. Your dementia is worsening
I didn't say he did...but it will effect his case in a positive way for him...
Flynn will walk...
You said the memo will get him off. Put aside your object ignorance about him already pleading guilty, how does a document that doesn’t even touch on his circumstances, get him off?

Flynn will get a light sentence depending on how forthcoming he is with his testimony

Help wanted signs are popping up everywhere...my local paper added a page to the jobs section...every small business owner I do business with are hiring and expanding...why on earth do the dems want to destroy that progress? could it be that they do not want America to be great again?
Stop the Mueller witch hunt and lets get on with making our nation great again...

You said the memo will get him off. Put aside your object ignorance about him already pleading guilty, how does a document that doesn’t even touch on his circumstances, get him off?
extenuating circumstances...

What indictment? Flynn plead guilty. He's convicted and awaiting sentencing.
What indictment

exactly.

You said his indictment would be overturned. He's already been found guilty. There is no 'indictment' to overturn.

You're thoroughly confused.
well sure there is. why else would he plead guilty if he wasn't charged?

You're missing the whole 'plead guilty' part.

Your argument is like talking about using a condom to prevent pregnancy.....when the kid in question is already born and on their way to graduate school.
LOL, you still don't understand. it's ok, I understand. see if there is no investigation, then there can be no charges. if there are no charges, then there is no plea deals. it all gets tossed. dude, I give two shits what you think. I know what I know. and we will both watch this unravel together. LOL
LOLOL

This memo isn’t ending the investigation. :cuckoo:

Yeah, that's it. People plead guilty when they're not all of the time. He certainly didn't plea to a lesser so as to avoid more serious charges in exchange for his testimony
Or to save his pocket book...can you imagine what his defense must cost with a year long investigation...come on man...think outside of the CNN bubble...

Or simply take his word for it when he pleads guilty, fool.

Forum List

Back