BREAKING: Scott Walker Drops Out

With Walker out...will anyone notice?
Mostly childish libs who wanna gloat like 9 year olds with a new toy.
Didn't you predict a Walker win?

You and Rabbi are really showing your stuff
Nope I didn't. But don't let that stop you from lying your ass off while lumping me in with that dumbfuck
Could have fooled me.....felt so good about it you started a thread

Scott Walker will be our nominee | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

As stated in the post body I said. That was my GUESS.

STUPID FUCK

No way I expected him to be next. Koch brothers cut him off?
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/cutting-losses-kochs-to-sell-scott-walker

The Kochs, who earlier had purchased Gov. Walker with great fanfare, announced their plan to sell the politician in a terse statement from Koch Industries headquarters in Wichita.

“Scott Walker is a fine individual, and we wish him well,” the Kochs’ statement read. “We are confident that he will be a good fit for some other billionaire industrialists.”

If you don't like politicians being owned by billionaires, you have to support Trump. He is the only one in either party that owes no favors to special interests.

Remember, the clinton foundation got money from foreign interests and the russians and chinese very likely have all of hillary's e-mails
LOL. Or Bernie sanders, a man whose not a complete fucking psychopath..

He's not? Have you ever listened to the idiot? Do you think he is spending his own money and won't owe favors to his financial backers? Don't be a complete fool, special interests own bernie already.

With Walker out...will anyone notice?
Mostly childish libs who wanna gloat like 9 year olds with a new toy.
Didn't you predict a Walker win?

You and Rabbi are really showing your stuff
Nope I didn't. But don't let that stop you from lying your ass off while lumping me in with that dumbfuck
Could have fooled me.....felt so good about it you started a thread

Scott Walker will be our nominee | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

As stated in the post body I said. That was my GUESS.

STUPID FUCK
You sure were

No way I expected him to be next. Koch brothers cut him off?
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/cutting-losses-kochs-to-sell-scott-walker

The Kochs, who earlier had purchased Gov. Walker with great fanfare, announced their plan to sell the politician in a terse statement from Koch Industries headquarters in Wichita.

“Scott Walker is a fine individual, and we wish him well,” the Kochs’ statement read. “We are confident that he will be a good fit for some other billionaire industrialists.”

If you don't like politicians being owned by billionaires, you have to support Trump. He is the only one in either party that owes no favors to special interests.

Remember, the clinton foundation got money from foreign interests and the russians and chinese very likely have all of hillary's e-mails
I don't think Ben Carson is owned by anyone, either. But sometimes one simply has to choose which billionaires are truly most hostile to the middle class's interests.

Has obama done anything for the middle class? or the poor? Liberal policies have increased the gap between rich and poor.
He has tried to pass many things to help the poor and middle class, cons shoot them down.

his party controlled both houses of congres his first two years, tell us what he did to help the poor.

Has obama done anything for the middle class? or the poor? Liberal policies have increased the gap between rich and poor.
He has tried to pass many things to help the poor and middle class, cons shoot them down.
LOL! Yeah Obama was fighting for the poor. That's why there are so many more of them.
People believe that shit.
I'm not derailing this thread to start this stupid shit again.
Thanks.
Yes, a shame about Walker. But sometimes it just isnt the right time or circumstance.
Trump will dry up and blow away before year end.
One can only hope.. If he doesn't, well, that'll be a good thing, guaranteed dem victory.

the only way to guarantee a dem victory would be to resurrect Kennedy, and I don't see that happening.

Hillary will be under indictment, sanders is a mental case, biden is a pervert-----------you guys don't have anyone worth a pile of dog shit.

A shame.

The rare Con that stood up to, fought and won against the left....
I thought huckleberry would bow out before Walker
He attacked workers rights....good by asshole!!!!!
Graham and/or Jindal are next.

probably, then Rand Paul. Trump/Rubio ------------------- 16 years of conservative, intelligent, sane, fiscally respojnsible LEADERSHIP.
LMAO yeah sure....Rubio wants amnesty never gonna happen...
Thanks.
Yes, a shame about Walker. But sometimes it just isnt the right time or circumstance.
One can only hope.. If he doesn't, well, that'll be a good thing, guaranteed dem victory.
LOL!
Dems will not win this election. Their candidates suck, a mix of the criminal, the insame, and the criminally insane.
No, Cruz will win this.
I hate all the republican candidates but Cruz belongs in a fucking psych ward in a straight jacket. He is absolutely NUTS and fanatically dedicated to Israel first not the US on top of being a Canadian...that SOB near the nukes we have scares the shit out of me.
One doesn't have a right to a guaranteed lifetime job, on the backs of taxpayers, regardless of performance
Everyone should be guaranteed a job. Course there should be ways to get rid of bad workers and there ALWAYS is.

what planet are you on?

LOL! Yeah Obama was fighting for the poor. That's why there are so many more of them.
Thanks.

the only way to guarantee a dem victory would be to resurrect Kennedy, and I don't see that happening.

Hillary will be under indictment, sanders is a mental case, biden is a pervert-----------you guys don't have anyone worth a pile of dog shit.
Hint......Trump is the leading Republican candidate

Hillary is laughing

Thanks.

Hillary is laughing

can she laugh from a jail cell? The FBI is investing her for criminal activity. They do not take on such investigations without some pretty strong evidence. BTW, at the moment the FBI reports to obama.

A shame.

Graham and/or Jindal are next.

probably, then Rand Paul. Trump/Rubio ------------------- 16 years of conservative, intelligent, sane, fiscally respojnsible LEADERSHIP.
LOL!
Dems will not win this election. Their candidates suck, a mix of the criminal, the insame, and the criminally insane.
No, Cruz will win this.
I hate all the republican candidates but Cruz belongs in a fucking psych ward in a straight jacket. He is absolutely NUTS and fanatically dedicated to Israel first not the US on top of being a Canadian...that SOB near the nukes we have scares the shit out of me.
One doesn't have a right to a guaranteed lifetime job, on the backs of taxpayers, regardless of performance
Everyone should be guaranteed a job. Course there should be ways to get rid of bad workers and there ALWAYS is.

what planet are you on?
I think its earth but who knows...sure seems filled with a lot of fucking idiots.

A shame.

LOL!
No, Cruz will win this.

what planet are you on?
I think its earth but who knows...sure seems filled with a lot of fucking idiots.

if you think everyone should be guaranteed a job, then the title of idiot fits you.

what planet are you on?

if you think everyone should be guaranteed a job, then the title of idiot fits you.
Yeah because as a republican u prefer homeless folks begging on the streets.

what planet are you on?

Not at all. I support churches and charities that help the homeless. What you fail to realize is that many of them are homeless by choice, or are mentally incapable of holding down a job.

Beggers in Wash DC earn a pretty good living.

I am not advocating begging as a profession, but many see it as just that.

Thanks.

Hillary is laughing
Hint: At this time in 2007 Hillary was also the leading candidate. How'd that work out?
The Dems are in serious trouble. When Biden jumps in Obama will have his successor and no reason to cover for Hillary anymore. The gates of Hell will open and every email she ever sent will be made public. Every bribe she ever took will be leaked to the press. Obama will utterly destroy her to make way for Biden.
Meanwhile Trump will wear out his welcome and leave the field for Cruz. Or Rubio. Or any of the other talented qualified people the GOP have who will fix 8 years of Democrat fuck up.

Walker is still a young man, he could run again or be selected for VP. There's still plenty of corrupt unions to destroy he has job security.

what planet are you on?

Not at all. I support churches and charities that help the homeless. What you fail to realize is that many of them are homeless by choice, or are mentally incapable of holding down a job.

Beggers in Wash DC earn a pretty good living.

I am not advocating begging as a profession, but many see it as just that.
Churches and charities can't keep up with the duopoly's policies of sending jobs overseas hence creating more unemployed. Again its why government must guarantee and enforce these things.

what planet are you on?

Wait....wait....Trump speech writer....Right?

Forum List

Back