BREAKING: Scott Walker Drops Out

A shame.

The rare Con that stood up to, fought and won against the left....
I thought huckleberry would bow out before Walker
He attacked workers rights....good by asshole!!!!!
Graham and/or Jindal are next.

probably, then Rand Paul. Trump/Rubio ------------------- 16 years of conservative, intelligent, sane, fiscally respojnsible LEADERSHIP.
LMAO yeah sure....Rubio wants amnesty never gonna happen...
Thanks.
Yes, a shame about Walker. But sometimes it just isnt the right time or circumstance.
Trump will dry up and blow away before year end.
One can only hope.. If he doesn't, well, that'll be a good thing, guaranteed dem victory.
LOL!
Dems will not win this election. Their candidates suck, a mix of the criminal, the insame, and the criminally insane.
No, Cruz will win this.
I hate all the republican candidates but Cruz belongs in a fucking psych ward in a straight jacket. He is absolutely NUTS and fanatically dedicated to Israel first not the US on top of being a Canadian...that SOB near the nukes we have scares the shit out of me.
One doesn't have a right to a guaranteed lifetime job, on the backs of taxpayers, regardless of performance
Everyone should be guaranteed a job. Course there should be ways to get rid of bad workers and there ALWAYS is.

Nobody is guaranteed ANYTHING
Nor should they be

It's like I'm still replying to David
:cuckoo:

A shame.

The rare Con that stood up to, fought and won against the left....
I thought huckleberry would bow out before Walker
He attacked workers rights....good by asshole!!!!!

probably, then Rand Paul. Trump/Rubio ------------------- 16 years of conservative, intelligent, sane, fiscally respojnsible LEADERSHIP.
LMAO yeah sure....Rubio wants amnesty never gonna happen...
One can only hope.. If he doesn't, well, that'll be a good thing, guaranteed dem victory.
LOL!
Dems will not win this election. Their candidates suck, a mix of the criminal, the insame, and the criminally insane.
No, Cruz will win this.
I hate all the republican candidates but Cruz belongs in a fucking psych ward in a straight jacket. He is absolutely NUTS and fanatically dedicated to Israel first not the US on top of being a Canadian...that SOB near the nukes we have scares the shit out of me.
One doesn't have a right to a guaranteed lifetime job, on the backs of taxpayers, regardless of performance
Everyone should be guaranteed a job. Course there should be ways to get rid of bad workers and there ALWAYS is.

Nobody is guaranteed ANYTHING
Nor should they be

It's like I'm still replying to David
:cuckoo:
Your opinion.

All the rightwinger "Smart People" assured us he was a shoo-in.

Your head line should read "Walker sells out". What do you think he was promised to include that little bit about other should also consider quitting to narrow the field. Maybe Jebs number 2? The establishment cabal is already playing their games, trying to manipulate the outcome.

With Walker out...will anyone notice?
Mostly childish libs who wanna gloat like 9 year olds with a new toy.
Didn't you predict a Walker win?

You and Rabbi are really showing your stuff
Nope I didn't. But don't let that stop you from lying your ass off while lumping me in with that dumbfuck
Could have fooled me.....felt so good about it you started a thread

Scott Walker will be our nominee | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

Any sentence with the words "Trump," "intelligent," fiscally respojnsible," "conservative," and "sane" is a contradiction of terms.

Or fantasy that belongs in a Lord of the Rings trilogy.

So much for the Republicans winning Wisconsin in 2016.

I doubt a state that went for Pres. Obama both times and sent Tammy Baldwin to the Senate would ever have been won by Gov. Dead-Eyes, even if it is his home state.

Forum List

Back