Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

Having worked in admissions for years, I can already predict how the liberals running the process will “get around” this ruling and proceed with their unconstitutional racism to continue to admit blacks over whites and Asians with better academic credentials.

It said in the ruling that applicants can describe, in their essays, how they overcame racism. So even though there can no longer be a box marked “black,” admissions officers can still identify which applicants are black. And believe me, EVERY black kid will claim they overcame racism. They will be coached by the liberals in the HS counselors’ office.

Then, to close the circle, colleges will add a factor involving “overcoming racist obstacles” - and blacks will get the advantage that way.

Believe me, I know how these people think. They are determined to give blacks extra advantages in their pursuit of “social justice,” and they will figure out a workaround to do just that.

I'm sure there will be some of that, but with this ruling they'll be much more vulnerable to lawsuits.

I'm sure there will be some of that, but with this ruling they'll be much more vulnerable to lawsuits.
True.

And it will also extend to the workplace, and lawsuits there. And what about the government itself? Will Biden be allowed to announce that the next cabinet position or whatever will be filled by a black? How can he make that a factor when the SCOTUS has ruled that making race a factor is unconstituional.

I hope this is the start of dismantling racist practices In various arenas.

Supreme Court rejects affirmative action in ruling on universities using race in admissions decisions​

The leftist racism against Asians is over........at least in theory....leftists are going to be racists no matter what you do, and they will attempt to implement racist policies despite the evil of those policies....

I was in the airport yesterday and witnessed pilots between planes. I thought, "this is where you definitely don't want identity-specific admissions. How about just people who can....fly a plane?"

Liberals:

That is NOT to say black, brown, whatever people cannot fly planes. But the ONLY criteria should be: can you fly a plane?

I do know for a fact that they can't swim very well. That's why I always make it a point to avoid beaches that have black lifeguards.

Supreme Court rejects affirmative action in ruling on universities using race in admissions decisions​

And notice....all the left wingers on the court, pretending to be Justices sided with race based discrimination.......and yet the left and democrats push the lie that republicans and conservatives are the racists.....

I was in the airport yesterday and witnessed pilots between planes. I thought, "this is where you definitely don't want identity-specific admissions. How about just people who can....fly a plane?"

Liberals:

That is NOT to say black, brown, whatever people cannot fly planes. But the ONLY criteria should be: can you fly a plane?
True. All applications should be judged by Merit. NOT Diversity. NOT "Equity".

And now the lawsuits by Asians discriminated against by left wing democrats in these universities should begin.............clean them out....these universities are sitting on huge piles of money.......take it all...

Forum List

Back