BREAKING: SCOTUS rules "immigrants" can be held indefinitely

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Much to the outrage from the left and the 9th Circuit.

Supreme Court rules immigrants can be detained indefinitely
TheHill.com

71401091.jpg

71401091.jpg

00:0000:48

Immigrants can be held by U.S. immigration officials indefinitely without receiving bond hearings, even if they have permanent legal status or are seeking asylum, the Supreme Court ruled Tuesday.

In a 5-3 ruling Tuesday, with Justice Elena Kagan recusing, the court ruled that immigrants do not have the right to periodic bond hearings.

The ruling is a defeat for immigration advocates, who argued that immigrants should not be held for more than six months at a time without such a hearing.

U

The Beaners need to get the idea that coming to America is not going to be a free ride anymore

Last edited:
Much to the outrage from the left and the 9th Circuit.

Supreme Court rules immigrants can be detained indefinitely
TheHill.com

71401091.jpg

71401091.jpg

00:0000:48

Immigrants can be held by U.S. immigration officials indefinitely without receiving bond hearings, even if they have permanent legal status or are seeking asylum, the Supreme Court ruled Tuesday.

In a 5-3 ruling Tuesday, with Justice Elena Kagan recusing, the court ruled that immigrants do not have the right to periodic bond hearings.

The ruling is a defeat for immigration advocates, who argued that immigrants should not be held for more than six months at a time without such a hearing.

U
Does this mean that they wont be voting in the midterms? So much for the revival of the Democrat Party.

All countries control their border crossings and have immigration laws.
The Democratic Party's position on controlling border crossings and controlling immigration is a demographic war against white voters.
I.E. The Democratic Party is pandering to the racist Aztlan Nationalist who brag about changing America into a Latin country.

The Democratic Party's position on controlling border crossings and controlling immigration is a demographic war against white voters.
I.E. The Democratic Party is pandering to the racist Aztlan Nationalist who brag about changing America into a Latin country.

The Dimocrat party of today would tear down what borders we do have if they had their way.

Just remember, voting for a Dim today from your local city council, all the way up to the president is a vote for a "bridge" instead of a protected border.

The Dimocrat party of today would tear down what borders we do have if they had their way.

Just remember, voting for a Dim today from your local city council, all the way up to the president is a vote for a "bridge" instead of a protected border.

You know darn well that is not true, Obama was harder on immigrants than Bush JR.

You know darn well that is not true, Obama was harder on immigrants than Bush JR.
immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Oh please, which party is it that push for sanctuary cities, that do not want more security on our borders, that fight deportations every step of the way ?

Not to mention Trump said the same fucking shit Bill Clinton did about illegal immigration and border security; but the current DNC said it's hate speech...

Holding people indefinitely is cruel and unusual. I don't understand how you people claim to be prolife but treat people like shit when they're outside of the womb.

I agree, I say we send em home immediately. Oh wait, the left doesn't want to do that to eliminate their supposed suffering.

Holding people indefinitely is cruel and unusual. I don't understand how you people claim to be prolife but treat people like shit when they're outside of the womb.

Maybe if they would have thought about that before they came here illegally, they wouldn't find themselves being held.

Only if you count the way Dims do!

Juan Valdez sneaks across the border, gets caught and sent back. That's a deportation.

The next day he does it again, gets caught and sent back. That's another deportation.

The third day, he does it again, gets caught and sent back. That's another deportation.

The fourth day, he does it again, gets caught and sent back. That's another deportation.

The fifth day, he does it again, but the Border Patrol lost him in the fog, and he slips into the US, and despite the fact that he was deported 4 times, the Border Patrol has no idea who he is or where he is, or even what he looks like..

Maybe if they would have thought about that before they came here illegally, they wouldn't find themselves being held.

Then send them back to their country. It is more costly to us to imprison them.

Forum List

Back