Breaking: Sean Hannity Now Being Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Jewess Debbie Schlussel

Keeping quiet about the details is commonly a clause in all legal settlements. Both sides commonly ask for. The accusers certainly don't want O'Reilly lambasting them every night on his program or mentioning these matters with their future employers who ask for a reference.

It would be unconstituional to restrain someone from professing their innocence. Were there to be such a condition of the settlement, if a criminal complaint was filed against O'Reily (because of the civil settlement) such a settlement would prevent O'Reilly from presenting any evidence of his innocence in the criminal case.

That would be ma 5th amendment violation.
You should shut the fuck up before you fully reveal your ignorance of the law. Non disclosure agreements are as common as dirt and do not violate the 5th Amendment.
$13 million says he's guilty in the first place. I don't think most people realize how gigantic of a sum of money that is!
Bill-O, you are either guilty or you have no self-respect.
No, that says nothing of the sort. It says FOX didn't want to fight it in court. This was not handed out all in one case. It's the sum of a number of cases.
That's because they'd LOSE because he knows he's guilty! Yes, it's many cases, I realize that....even more evidence that he's guilty!

Have somebody push a check for several million dollars across a desk at you and get back to us on that.
I can't be bought.
ROFL! Sure you can.
No, I can't. As an example, not even the threat of eternal torture and the promise of eternal paradise will get me to dump science and believe that Jesus' magic is real or that the Bible is ethical.
Yeah, right. We believe that.

We're not talking about what you believe. We are talking about what you say and do. You would swear on a stack of bibles that Jesus is your savior if someone paid you $1 million to.
No, I would not. I left Jesus because I didn't "take the offer" of eternal paradise, so a mere $1 million would of course not work on me. Paradise is for 99.999999999999%+ longer than anything on this earth (such as $1 million), so of course I can't be bought. Not even Jesus' unscientific and barbaric threats of torture for thinking for myself will deter me.

Yeah, we believe that!

Keeping quiet about the details is commonly a clause in all legal settlements. Both sides commonly ask for. The accusers certainly don't want O'Reilly lambasting them every night on his program or mentioning these matters with their future employers who ask for a reference.

It would be unconstituional to restrain someone from professing their innocence. Were there to be such a condition of the settlement, if a criminal complaint was filed against O'Reily (because of the civil settlement) such a settlement would prevent O'Reilly from presenting any evidence of his innocence in the criminal case.

That would be ma 5th amendment violation.
You should shut the fuck up before you fully reveal your ignorance of the law. Non disclosure agreements are as common as dirt and do not violate the 5th Amendment.
$13 million says he's guilty in the first place. I don't think most people realize how gigantic of a sum of money that is!
Bill-O, you are either guilty or you have no self-respect.
No, that says nothing of the sort. It says FOX didn't want to fight it in court. This was not handed out all in one case. It's the sum of a number of cases.
That's because they'd LOSE because he knows he's guilty! Yes, it's many cases, I realize that....even more evidence that he's guilty!

There's no evidence whatsoever.

If your "problem" is realty I can't help you.....I grew up in the 50's and nothing between men and women has changed other than the number of lawsuits filed by scheming witches who tease a guy into making an advance and then rat him out if he doesn't pay hush money. I been in the Big Leagues....where the hell have you ever been?
You just don't get it, I'm afraid. Fortunately the kids in their 20's today are starting to get it, and by the time THEY become the old horny sleaze-bags like Trump/Bill-O/Roger-A/Clinton/Cosby there will be way less harassment - they will respect women as much as Scientific Humanists respect women.

:rolleyes-41:

Whatever man, them faggots just want to bugger them in the wrong hole and not feel guilty about it.

Bovine feces. ;)
The Bible teaches you to hate "faggots", but Scientific Humanism teaches you to "love gay, equally". Something to think about.

Yeah, I'm not into faggotry so fuck that.

Men are men and women are women, except for 1 out of every 2200.

I suggest you go watch two big black men have anal sex and get back to me when you approve.

Be sure and take in the aroma. :poop:

Nasty, it is.

So you've watched two black men have anal sex? And you even know how it smells?
That sort of thing doesn't circulate in my consciousness.

It wasn't exactly of my own volition.

I walked around the corner and there it was, in all it's faggotry.

It was only a matter of time before Joy4all made this thread about Scientific Humanism. :lol:

You're obviously too stupid to understand what a gag order is.

A gag order is a temporary restraint issued by a judge, usually for the period until the conclusion of the trial. Since the cases were settled, there will be no trial, and any gag orders imposed would be lifted once a settlement was made. So O'Reilly would be under no gag order. That would only be a condition of the settlement, which is imposed on the plaintiff, not the defendant.

I used the wrong term. It's a non-disclosure clause.

Settlements impose conditions on both parties, moron.
The GUILTY "settle", the innocent say "whoa, I'm innocent, and I care about the truth, so I'm not going to pay you a frickin' dime".

A gag order is a temporary restraint issued by a judge, usually for the period until the conclusion of the trial. Since the cases were settled, there will be no trial, and any gag orders imposed would be lifted once a settlement was made. So O'Reilly would be under no gag order. That would only be a condition of the settlement, which is imposed on the plaintiff, not the defendant.

The GUILTY "settle", the innocent say "whoa, I'm innocent, and I care about the truth, so I'm not going to pay you a frickin' dime".

Wrong. Corporations settle all the time even though they are innocent.

Even MORE reason for left-wing-hating O'Reilly to scream his innocence from the roofs! Instead, he goes quietly into the night. He's guilty, guilty, guilty. Or he's completely stupid, and I have a hard time believing that the #1 cable TV debater for the last zillion years is stupid (maybe wrong on politics, but not stupid.)

O'Reilly was the highest paid on cable TV, about $20 million per year. That kind of money makes people think they can get away with anything. Even the total of the harassment settlements were less than Bill-o's annual salary.
Actually, that kind of money makes them prime targets for sexual harassment suits. They know it, and they are probably even advised by their lawyers to be very careful around women in the office.

So O'Reilly is more arrogant than Trump or just plain stupid?
Why would anyone conclude O'Reilly is more important than Trump?

And you can't read, either. I said arrogant, not important. Idiot.

And many times they settle when they are not. Look at Trump U, for example.

It was only a matter of time before Joy4all made this thread about Scientific Humanism. :lol:
It's arguably more ethical than the Bible/Jesus (no offense, Christians), and most Americans base their underlying morality on said Bible, so it's hard not to talk about the underlying cause, the underlying source of the core beliefs behind our disagreements. Such as gays, Bible/Jesus are ok with killing them and denying them heaven, but Scientific Humanists believe in basically "love gays", and "gay is ok", and #LoveIsLove. We'd let them into heaven if we were in Jesus' shoes, so we've moved beyond someone even as great as Jesus. These diametrically opposed beliefs lead to diametrically opposed actions.

Not for the amounts we're talking about. Like Fox and Bill O;Reilly or Roger AIles, $13 million Trump university, $25 million.

When settlements have that many zeroes, they know they're in the wrong.

No, I don't. As an example, not even the threat of eternal torture and the promise of eternal paradise will get me to dump science and believe that Jesus' magic is real.

Wait until you've been in an ambulance doing 80mph down a highway to get a loved one to an ER before you ask me to believe that.

Did you fly on the wings of angels or in Jesus' arms?
A sister-in-law of mine died recently on the highway. Long-time member of the local Baptist church, her husband a deacon. I guess Jesus didn't love her enough.

It's arguably more ethical than the Bible/Jesus (no offense, Christians), and most Americans base their underlying morality on said Bible, so it's hard not to talk about the underlying cause, the underlying source of the core beliefs behind our disagreements. Such as gays, Bible/Jesus are ok with killing them and denying them heaven, but Scientific Humanists believe in basically "love gays", and "gay is ok", and #LoveIsLove. We'd let them into heaven if we were in Jesus' shoes, so we've moved beyond someone even as great as Jesus. These diametrically opposed beliefs lead to diametrically opposed actions.

I am glad you found a belief system that is meaningful to you and gives you solace, but I am not really interested in your constant proselytizing.

You just don't get it, I'm afraid. Fortunately the kids in their 20's today are starting to get it, and by the time THEY become the old horny sleaze-bags like Trump/Bill-O/Roger-A/Clinton/Cosby there will be way less harassment - they will respect women as much as Scientific Humanists respect women.

Whatever man, them faggots just want to bugger them in the wrong hole and not feel guilty about it.

Bovine feces. ;)
The Bible teaches you to hate "faggots", but Scientific Humanism teaches you to "love gay, equally". Something to think about.

I suggest you go watch two big black men have anal sex and get back to me when you approve.

Nasty, it is.

So gays should, because they inconvenienced you one time in your life, be denied gay marriage, be denied a place in "heaven", be sent to Jesus' Auschwitz ("hell"), correct?

Please move beyond the teachings of Bible/Jesus and into a more loving state of mind, like Scientific Humanists. The world will be better when you do, mi amigo.

i wonder which very hot white chick will accuse Bob Beckel of groping her.
Not all allegegations of sexual harassment are made up.
People with your attitude are why so many Cosby accusers waited so long to come forward (too long, legally) - didn't think they'd be believed, or feeling shame that they were even in that situation in the first place.
Yes, not all are made up, but many are. It's about the easiest lawsuit to win these days. Showing any kind of interest in a woman at the office can land you in courthouse these days.

Nope, many are NOT made up. Several reasons for not complaining:
1. Personal shame and self-blame
2. No support from HR (as some of the women have already said on air about the HR dept at Fox)
3. Demotion or job loss
4. No one will believe them.

In the case of O'Reilly, he has projected a false image of a moral, married man.
He's a fucking liar and hypocrite and I am ecstatic that he is ending his long career in shame.

They settled, moron. They have a legal agreement that says they can't talk about their allegations.

End of story.

Again, you can't read. I didn't comment on any legal agreement.

I am glad you found a belief system that is meaningful to you and gives you solace, but I am not really interested in your constant proselytizing.
If I'm wrong then show me where - I beg of you. I'm assuming that you can't but maybe I'm wrong.

Bovine feces. ;)

Nasty, it is.

So gays should, because they inconvenienced you one time in your life, be denied gay marriage, be denied a place in "heaven", be sent to Jesus' Auschwitz ("hell"), correct?

Please move beyond the teachings of Bible/Jesus and into a more loving state of mind, like Scientific Humanists. The world will be better when you do, mi amigo.

Fuckin aye right, faggot!

It turns out that you are a gullible moron, but we already knew that.

A drooling Trump supporter chimes in....
It turns out that you are a gullible moron, but we already knew that.

A drooling Trump supporter chimes in....
Ad hominem attacks, that lack a reasoned, articulate reply, are a sign that one might be bereft of cogent responses.....you are better than that.

To be frank, I think ad hominems are more appropriate than 'cogent responses' 99% of the time on this forum. Have you ever interacted with these people before?
I'm trying to figure out if you're an amoeba or a paramecium.
One thing's for sure, you're IQ hovers around zero.

Boy, you just can't stop, can you? What a creepy fucking weirdo you are.
If you think I'm a "weirdo" (didn't that word disappear somewhere around Truman's era?), you should start paying more attention to your non-existent IQ.

The cost for a company to litigate a case can range fromn $200K to as much as $3 million.

To settle for $13 to $25 million, means they knew they would lose. Settlements are usually for the cost of litigation, not ten times the amount.

No, I don't. As an example, not even the threat of eternal torture and the promise of eternal paradise will get me to dump science and believe that Jesus' magic is real.

Wait until you've been in an ambulance doing 80mph down a highway to get a loved one to an ER before you ask me to believe that.

Did you fly on the wings of angels or in Jesus' arms?
A sister-in-law of mine died recently on the highway. Long-time member of the local Baptist church, her husband a deacon. I guess Jesus didn't love her enough.
Great post.
Yes, we have found enough love to answer "yes" to this question, and I know that Christians can eventually find the love in their heart to answer "yes" as well (they currently don't answer "yes" to this question, unfortunately):
If you had Jesus' super-powers would you have answered the prayers of the innocent children in the Holocaust? If not, then tell us a higher priority prayer that you would answer, instead.

Forum List

Back