Breaking: Sean Hannity Now Being Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Jewess Debbie Schlussel

It is funny how these filthy ass Moon Bats get on their high horse whenever a Conservative is accused of something but totally disregarded Slick Willy's world class sexual predator harassment and his slimebsll wife who defended him and also the rapists of a 12year old girl.

You do know that Trump was accused of raping a 13 year old girl, And doing so in the company of a known and convicted pedophile.

I didn't vote for Trump so go ask somebody that gives a shit.

Slick Willy was accused of sexually harassing dozen of women (some had to be litigated in court) and his filthy ass wife defended him just like she defended the rapist of a 12 year old girl. You didn't vote for either that asshole Slick Willy or that scum Crooked Hillary, did you? Because if you did that either makes you a hypocrite or a scumbag yourself, doesn't it?

You just can't make this up. This is a treacherous organized scheme to rid Fox New of all it's top rated Conservative hosts. First Bill O'Reilly, now Sean.

debbieschlusselgoldstar.jpg

lolol she looks like she's sexually harassing herself in that outfit.

btw, she's a hardcore Rightwinger.

Nothing quite like a slut declaring sexual harassment. She's lying.
Yep, just like each and every one of the 50 Bill Cosby accusers, and each and every one of the 12 accusers of the "pussy grabber in chief".....all 62 are lying.....yep, because all women are liars....yep.
They learned nothing from Tailhook.

I can't be bought.
ROFL! Sure you can.
No, I can't. As an example, not even the threat of eternal torture and the promise of eternal paradise will get me to dump science and believe that Jesus' magic is real or that the Bible is ethical.
Yeah, right. We believe that.

We're not talking about what you believe. We are talking about what you say and do. You would swear on a stack of bibles that Jesus is your savior if someone paid you $1 million to.
No, I would not. I left Jesus because I didn't "take the offer" of eternal paradise, so a mere $1 million would of course not work on me. Paradise is for 99.999999999999%+ longer than anything on this earth (such as $1 million), so of course I can't be bought. Not even Jesus' unscientific and barbaric threats of torture for thinking for myself will deter me.

Yeah, we believe that!

So please tell us what is a bigger "carrot" than "eternal paradise" up with Jesus in his (Hindu-free) "heaven" (that I obviously pass on.) Certainly not even $10 MILLION dollars. I pass on "paradise" because it's not ethical (no ethical Muslims, and no Einstein, etc. allowed up there), just like I'd pass on the $10 million if that was unethical as well.

Slick Willy was accused of sexually harassing dozen of women (some had to be litigated in court) and his filthy ass wife defended him just like she defended the rapist of a 12 year old girl. You didn't vote for either that asshole Slick Willy or that scum Crooked Hillary, did you? Because if you did that either makes you a hypocrite or a scumbag yourself, doesn't it?

The only lawsuit was from Paula Jones.

Trump was already sued twice by his 13 year old victim.

It is funny how these filthy ass Moon Bats get on their high horse whenever a Conservative is accused of something but totally disregarded Slick Willy's world class sexual predator harassment and his slimebsll wife who defended him and also the rapists of a 12year old girl.

You do know that Trump was accused of raping a 13 year old girl, And doing so in the company of a known and convicted pedophile.
What happened to that lawsuit?
Good question My guess is big$$$ were paid
Nothing was paid, dumbass. The case was dropped before the election was over.

The case was dropped both times, moron.

It was only a matter of time before Joy4all made this thread about Scientific Humanism. :lol:
It's arguably more ethical than the Bible/Jesus (no offense, Christians), and most Americans base their underlying morality on said Bible, so it's hard not to talk about the underlying cause, the underlying source of the core beliefs behind our disagreements. Such as gays, Bible/Jesus are ok with killing them and denying them heaven, but Scientific Humanists believe in basically "love gays", and "gay is ok", and #LoveIsLove. We'd let them into heaven if we were in Jesus' shoes, so we've moved beyond someone even as great as Jesus. These diametrically opposed beliefs lead to diametrically opposed actions.
My god you're full of shit. No, Jesus isn't OK with killing gays, according to the texts. Pus is says the same about adulterers, fornicators, etc. so that's a whole lot of people. And only fundies are that hard core. Most believe in forgiveness. You simply swapped one fundamentalist religion for another.

Even MORE reason for left-wing-hating O'Reilly to scream his innocence from the roofs! Instead, he goes quietly into the night. He's guilty, guilty, guilty. Or he's completely stupid, and I have a hard time believing that the #1 cable TV debater for the last zillion years is stupid (maybe wrong on politics, but not stupid.)

O'Reilly was the highest paid on cable TV, about $20 million per year. That kind of money makes people think they can get away with anything. Even the total of the harassment settlements were less than Bill-o's annual salary.

The real truth is that the entire Rupert Murdoch empire save one newspaper in TX endorsed BILL CLINTON in 1992. Murdoch isn't at all "conservative." He is just a classic JDAAC obsessed with manipulating American morons into supporting wars in the ME to help Israel.

Wrong. Corporations settle all the time even though they are innocent.

Not for the amounts we're talking about. Like Fox and Bill O;Reilly or Roger AIles, $13 million Trump university, $25 million.

When settlements have that many zeroes, they know they're in the wrong.
Wrong.

why would Trump pay his victims $25 million, when he would pay his lawyers less than $4 million.
Because he has more important things to worry about, moron. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that legal fees are the only thing that matters.

That accusation turned out to be fake.

[Q

So gays should, because they inconvenienced you one time in your life, be denied gay marriage, be denied a place in "heaven", be sent to Jesus' Auschwitz ("hell"), correct?

Please move beyond the teachings of Bible/Jesus and into a more loving state of mind, like Scientific Humanists. The world will be better when you do, mi amigo.

When God gave us free will (the fruit from the Tree of Life) he introduced sin into the world. That is why we don't live in Eden. Go look it up. It is in the Bible.

Lucky for us that God takes responsibility for our sins and forgives us, isn't it?
No, he doesn't "forgive", say, Gandhi, because according to many verses in the Bible even Gandhi is hell-bound, deserving nothing for his bravery on earth but savage torture. We can be more compassionate that that - I know it.
So I gather scientific humanism is just another name for anti-Christian atheism.

It was only a matter of time before Joy4all made this thread about Scientific Humanism. :lol:
It's arguably more ethical than the Bible/Jesus (no offense, Christians), and most Americans base their underlying morality on said Bible, so it's hard not to talk about the underlying cause, the underlying source of the core beliefs behind our disagreements. Such as gays, Bible/Jesus are ok with killing them and denying them heaven, but Scientific Humanists believe in basically "love gays", and "gay is ok", and #LoveIsLove. We'd let them into heaven if we were in Jesus' shoes, so we've moved beyond someone even as great as Jesus. These diametrically opposed beliefs lead to diametrically opposed actions.
My god you're full of shit. No, Jesus isn't OK with killing gays, according to the texts. Pus is says the same about adulterers, fornicators, etc. so that's a whole lot of people. And only fundies are that hard core. Most believe in forgiveness. You simply swapped one fundamentalist religion for another.
Can you tell us that, like we Scientific Humanists believe, that the Bible is not up to a high enough ethical level to endorse it to our children where in 1 Cor. 6:9-10 it says that gays can't get into heaven? Can you rise to that level of compassion and love? If so, then you'll have moved to an even higher ethical level than god/Jesus (the entity(s) that determine said criteria for entry into heaven listed in the Bible.) I'm hoping that you can answer "yes", mi amigo.

Have a great rest of your weekend.

You're assuming that legal costs are the only cost.

Proving your innocence is priceless,

To corporations it's just a cost they way against other costs.

Trump could have paid his lawyers $3 million, and come out of it proving the legitimacy of Trump University, or pay the victime $25 million, and let everybody think Trump University was a scam.

If Trump wanted to prove his innocence, why did he settle for ten times what his lawyers would have cost?

She dropped the suit both times then admitted that she made it all up.

Katie Johnson who claimed that she was assaulted by Donald Trump FABRICATED story | Daily Mail Online

With dozens of other accusations by other women. He was even found guilty of false testimony by a federal judge for lying about it and had his law license taken away. He was even given a Bill of Impeachment by the US House of of Representatives, wasn't he? Pretty much of a scumbag, wasn't he?

Did you vote for him or his sicko wife? If so then you should be ashamed and if you bitch about other people then that also makes you a world class hypocrite, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back