Breaking: Sean Hannity Now Being Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Jewess Debbie Schlussel

You're assuming that legal costs are the only cost.

Proving your innocence is priceless,

To corporations it's just a cost they way against other costs.

Trump could have paid his lawyers $3 million, and come out of it proving the legitimacy of Trump University, or pay the victime $25 million, and let everybody think Trump University was a scam.

If Trump wanted to prove his innocence, why did he settle for ten times what his lawyers would have cost?
Its called shut up and go away money.

It is funny how these filthy ass Moon Bats get on their high horse whenever a Conservative is accused of something but totally disregarded Slick Willy's world class sexual predator harassment and his slimebsll wife who defended him and also the rapists of a 12year old girl.

You do know that Trump was accused of raping a 13 year old girl, And doing so in the company of a known and convicted pedophile.
What happened to that lawsuit?
Good question My guess is big$$$ were paid
Nothing was paid, dumbass. The case was dropped before the election was over.
you know if money was passed from one party to another ? Then you are a smartass

[Q

So gays should, because they inconvenienced you one time in your life, be denied gay marriage, be denied a place in "heaven", be sent to Jesus' Auschwitz ("hell"), correct?

Please move beyond the teachings of Bible/Jesus and into a more loving state of mind, like Scientific Humanists. The world will be better when you do, mi amigo.

When God gave us free will (the fruit from the Tree of Life) he introduced sin into the world. That is why we don't live in Eden. Go look it up. It is in the Bible.

Lucky for us that God takes responsibility for our sins and forgives us, isn't it?
No, he doesn't "forgive", say, Gandhi, because according to many verses in the Bible even Gandhi is hell-bound, deserving nothing for his bravery on earth but savage torture. We can be more compassionate that that - I know it.
So I gather scientific humanism is just another name for anti-Christian atheism.
It tries to bring forward from the top 10 belief systems the ethical, scientifically-correct things that are "what's best for the world", using reason, and requires a court-room level of evidence (so can't bring forward Jesus' resurrection/magic - but "love your neighbor" is awesome.) So can't approve of the genocide in the "flood" - so therefore also can't bring forward the divine Jesus that approved of said "flood". It also looks at your children (anybody, actually) who might have some great ideas to add to the belief system. Your kids can come up with something better than Jesus not allowing gays into heaven per 1 Cor. 6:9-10, right?....such as "gay is ok"....or "love gays so much that you can't buy into a religion that says they get tortured just for being gay.", etc.

why would Trump pay his victims $25 million, when he would pay his lawyers less than $4 million.
Because he has more important things to worry about, moron. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that legal fees are the only thing that matters.
Settling for that much money makes him look GUILTY.

If the cost of settling and fighting were the same, you would settle, because the case would be OVER, for the same amount of money.

To settle for 10 times what it would cost to fight, means you expected to lose.

Slick Willy was accused of sexually harassing dozen of women (some had to be litigated in court) and his filthy ass wife defended him just like she defended the rapist of a 12 year old girl. You didn't vote for either that asshole Slick Willy or that scum Crooked Hillary, did you? Because if you did that either makes you a hypocrite or a scumbag yourself, doesn't it?

The only lawsuit was from Paula Jones.

Trump was already sued twice by his 13 year old victim.
The case was dropped both times, moron.
Be careful bri , shouldn't call people morons and spell weigh ,way

It was only a matter of time before Joy4all made this thread about Scientific Humanism. :lol:
It's arguably more ethical than the Bible/Jesus (no offense, Christians), and most Americans base their underlying morality on said Bible, so it's hard not to talk about the underlying cause, the underlying source of the core beliefs behind our disagreements. Such as gays, Bible/Jesus are ok with killing them and denying them heaven, but Scientific Humanists believe in basically "love gays", and "gay is ok", and #LoveIsLove. We'd let them into heaven if we were in Jesus' shoes, so we've moved beyond someone even as great as Jesus. These diametrically opposed beliefs lead to diametrically opposed actions.
My god you're full of shit. No, Jesus isn't OK with killing gays, according to the texts. Pus is says the same about adulterers, fornicators, etc. so that's a whole lot of people. And only fundies are that hard core. Most believe in forgiveness. You simply swapped one fundamentalist religion for another.
Can you tell us that, like we Scientific Humanists believe, that the Bible is not up to a high enough ethical level to endorse it to our children where in 1 Cor. 6:9-10 it says that gays can't get into heaven? Can you rise to that level of compassion and love? If so, then you'll have moved to an even higher ethical level than god/Jesus (the entity(s) that determine said criteria for entry into heaven listed in the Bible.) I'm hoping that you can answer "yes", mi amigo.

Have a great rest of your weekend.
You are incredibly arrogant. You can't say anything about your beliefs, they are all what you don't believe and what you oppose. That's just an anti position. I used to be a Christian and studied for 20 plus years. You understanding is on a Sunday school level at best. You're a secular fundamentalist now.

You're assuming that legal costs are the only cost.

Proving your innocence is priceless,

To corporations it's just a cost they way against other costs.

Trump could have paid his lawyers $3 million, and come out of it proving the legitimacy of Trump University, or pay the victime $25 million, and let everybody think Trump University was a scam.

If Trump wanted to prove his innocence, why did he settle for ten times what his lawyers would have cost?
I've already explained that, moron.

Bill hardly protested at all though, did he. Non-guilty parties who are accused of atrocities SCREAM IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS (that they are being falsely accused) - especially an ego-maniac and great debater like O'Reilly. No one casually accepts walking away from future MILLIONS if someone is falsely accusing them. O'Reilly KNOW that he got caught "with his pants down", uh, so to speak.

FOX news didn't want to litigate it, moron. It was out of O'Reilly hands. They sued FOX, not O'Reilly.
A decent human being says "stop, I refuse to have it be implied that I did anything wrong - don't pay people $13 million for something that I did NOT do!" See, some people have ethics and a burning desire to do the right thing....not just what pads their bottom line.
O'Reilly didn't pay them, dumbshit. FOX did.
Then scream his innocence from the roof tops! Because now most of America thinks he's a vile sexual harasser! If that's not true, then an outspoken egomaniac like O'Reilly would shout it from the roof tops - just like Clinton would have been attacking Monica to no end! It's only a legal technicality WHO they sued - HE WAS THE PROBLEM!!
O'Reilly is getting an 8 figure settlement, and not attack FOX is probably one of the conditions. Part of the previous settlements is undoubtedly that all parties do not discuss them. So O'Reilly is legally bound not to discuss them. What would you have him shout about?
I'd shout "DON'T PAY THEM, I DIDN'T HARASS THEM - STOP DIRTYING MY REPUTATION!!"
A decent, and innocent, human being would shout that.

Slick Willy was accused of sexually harassing dozen of women (some had to be litigated in court) and his filthy ass wife defended him just like she defended the rapist of a 12 year old girl. You didn't vote for either that asshole Slick Willy or that scum Crooked Hillary, did you? Because if you did that either makes you a hypocrite or a scumbag yourself, doesn't it?

The only lawsuit was from Paula Jones.

Trump was already sued twice by his 13 year old victim.
The case was dropped both times, moron.
Be careful bri , shouldn't call people morons and spell weigh ,way

Where did I do that?

FOX news didn't want to litigate it, moron. It was out of O'Reilly hands. They sued FOX, not O'Reilly.
A decent human being says "stop, I refuse to have it be implied that I did anything wrong - don't pay people $13 million for something that I did NOT do!" See, some people have ethics and a burning desire to do the right thing....not just what pads their bottom line.
Then scream his innocence from the roof tops! Because now most of America thinks he's a vile sexual harasser! If that's not true, then an outspoken egomaniac like O'Reilly would shout it from the roof tops - just like Clinton would have been attacking Monica to no end! It's only a legal technicality WHO they sued - HE WAS THE PROBLEM!!
O'Reilly is getting an 8 figure settlement, and not attack FOX is probably one of the conditions. Part of the previous settlements is undoubtedly that all parties do not discuss them. So O'Reilly is legally bound not to discuss them. What would you have him shout about?
I'd shout "DON'T PAY THEM, I DIDN'T HARASS THEM - STOP DIRTYING MY REPUTATION!!"

We already know you're a liar.

If it is just words then it falls under freedom of speech...

We don't have a right to destroy people for saying you're hot, cute, a moron or a fag. period.....This is something females need to understand.

[Q

So gays should, because they inconvenienced you one time in your life, be denied gay marriage, be denied a place in "heaven", be sent to Jesus' Auschwitz ("hell"), correct?

Please move beyond the teachings of Bible/Jesus and into a more loving state of mind, like Scientific Humanists. The world will be better when you do, mi amigo.

When God gave us free will (the fruit from the Tree of Life) he introduced sin into the world. That is why we don't live in Eden. Go look it up. It is in the Bible.

Lucky for us that God takes responsibility for our sins and forgives us, isn't it?
No, he doesn't "forgive", say, Gandhi, because according to many verses in the Bible even Gandhi is hell-bound, deserving nothing for his bravery on earth but savage torture. We can be more compassionate that that - I know it.
So I gather scientific humanism is just another name for anti-Christian atheism.
It tries to bring forward from the top 10 belief systems the ethical, scientifically-correct things that are "what's best for the world", using reason, and requires a court-room level of evidence (so can't bring forward Jesus' resurrection/magic - but "love your neighbor" is awesome.) So can't approve of the genocide in the "flood" - so therefore also can't bring forward the divine Jesus that approved of said "flood". It also looks at your children (anybody, actually) who might have some great ideas to add to the belief system. Your kids can come up with something better than Jesus not allowing gays into heaven per 1 Cor. 6:9-10, right?....such as "gay is ok"....or "love gays so much that you can't buy into a religion that says they get tortured just for being gay.", etc.
Again with the Jesus stuff. You're stuck on stupid.

The Trump rape was a manic depressive mom making stuff up
As far as Jesus
All of it to me is live by the Golden Rule. Mans humanity to man can go a long way

855.gif

:lol:

It was only a matter of time before Joy4all made this thread about Scientific Humanism. :lol:
It's arguably more ethical than the Bible/Jesus (no offense, Christians), and most Americans base their underlying morality on said Bible, so it's hard not to talk about the underlying cause, the underlying source of the core beliefs behind our disagreements. Such as gays, Bible/Jesus are ok with killing them and denying them heaven, but Scientific Humanists believe in basically "love gays", and "gay is ok", and #LoveIsLove. We'd let them into heaven if we were in Jesus' shoes, so we've moved beyond someone even as great as Jesus. These diametrically opposed beliefs lead to diametrically opposed actions.
My god you're full of shit. No, Jesus isn't OK with killing gays, according to the texts. Pus is says the same about adulterers, fornicators, etc. so that's a whole lot of people. And only fundies are that hard core. Most believe in forgiveness. You simply swapped one fundamentalist religion for another.
Can you tell us that, like we Scientific Humanists believe, that the Bible is not up to a high enough ethical level to endorse it to our children where in 1 Cor. 6:9-10 it says that gays can't get into heaven? Can you rise to that level of compassion and love? If so, then you'll have moved to an even higher ethical level than god/Jesus (the entity(s) that determine said criteria for entry into heaven listed in the Bible.) I'm hoping that you can answer "yes", mi amigo.

Have a great rest of your weekend.
You are incredibly arrogant. You can't say anything about your beliefs, they are all what you don't believe and what you oppose. That's just an anti position. I used to be a Christian and studied for 20 plus years. You understanding is on a Sunday school level at best. You're a secular fundamentalist now.
Can we agree that if, repeat if, hypothetically (to get away from "what does it say", and get to "what does Iceweasel believe) god/Jesus does actually send gays to eternal torture, just for being gay, that you believe god/Jesus are unethical and unfair? Can we agree on that, mi amigo?

I'm trying to discern your level of compassion/love here, and get past what the Bible may or may not have said (which could be debated all day.) This is an ethical test for you. I wish you well.

If I'm "arrogant" like you say it's because we've moved beyond, ethically, the person considered by more people than any other in history to be the most loving person of all time (Jesus) - and since we'd let gays into heaven, and god/Jesus/Bible clearly imply that gays get sent to hell, then yes, it's easy to see how we could be "arrogant" - i.e confident in our beliefs since we've moved beyond the "greatest person of all time (Jesus)".

Have a great night.

We already know you're a liar.
Please show us exactly where.

[Q

Again with the Jesus stuff. You're stuck on stupid.
Iceweasel, are your kids smart enough to come up with something better than Jesus not allowing gays into heaven per 1 Cor. 6:9-10?...such as "gay is ok".

I believe in them, I bet they CAN do that. Do I believe in them more than you do?

Forum List

Back