🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Senate Passes Historic Trump Tax Bill 51-48 in Midnight Showdown

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Isn't this great? What a historic major legislative victory for President Trump. We are on our way to making America great again and transforming the country into a proud Nationalist nation. What I personally like about this bill is that it'll open up ANWR in Alaska for drilling. This is a victory for America and its legal natural born citizens.

257w.png

BREAKING: Senate Passes Trump Tax Bill 51-48 in Midnight Showdown

Last edited:
Isn't this great? What a historic major legislative victory for President Trump. We are on our way to making America great again and transforming the country into a proud Nationalist nation. What I personally like about this bill is that it'll open up ANWR in Alaska for drilling. This is a victory for America and its legal natural born citizens

We'll see. Most signs point to more failed trickle down economics. One things for sure, stock owners are about to make a lot of money from stock buy backs and dividends. Who are stock owners? 80% owned by the top 10%. 40% owned by the top 1%. And many foreigners in there too making bank. The lie that this tax cut equals job creation and higher wages will be the lie of the year in 2018. We will be inviting corporate feudalism with open arms.

Last edited:
Architect of Reagan's tax cuts reminds us that tax cuts don't stimulate the economy

Snip>

the "prosperity" of the 1980s is grossly overstated (GDP growth in the 1980s was weaker than in the 1970s); that the Reagan years ended with a series of unprecedented market crashes and a deep recession; that Clinton's tax increases ended the recession; that GWB enacted near-annual cuts that coincided with collapsing GDP growth and federal revenues (and that growth returned when Obama allowed the Bush cuts to start expiring) and so on.

More: Architect of Reagan's tax cuts reminds us that tax cuts don't stimulate the economy

Isn't this great? What a historic major legislative victory for President Trump. We are on our way to making America great again and transforming the country into a proud Nationalist nation. What I personally like about this bill is that it'll open up ANWR in Alaska for drilling. This is a victory for America and its legal natural born citizens

We'll see. Most signs point to more failed trickle down economics. One things for sure, stock owners are about to make a lot of money from stock buy backs and dividends. Who are stock owners? 80% owned by the top 10%. 50% owned by the top 1%. And many foreigners in there too making bank. The lie that this tax cut equals job creation and higher wages will be the lie of the year in 2018. We will be inviting corporate feudalism with open arms.

One things for sure, stock owners are about to make a lot of money from stock buy backs and dividends.

Yeah baby!!!

We'll see. Most signs point to more failed trickle down economics. One things for sure, stock owners are about to make a lot of money from stock buy backs and dividends. Who are stock owners? 80% owned by the top 10%. 50% owned by the top 1%. And many foreigners in there too making bank. The lie that this tax cut equals job creation and higher wages will be the lie of the year in 2018. We will be inviting corporate feudalism with open arms.

One things for sure, stock owners are about to make a lot of money from stock buy backs and dividends.

Yeah baby!!!
And literally no one else will benefit.

The rich will take more from the middle class! Our infrastructure will continue to fall apart, our educational system will continue to sink and america will be on its way out. This is treason!!! Time for the common man to go to washington with pitch forks!

Architect of Reagan's tax cuts reminds us that tax cuts don't stimulate the economy

Snip>

the "prosperity" of the 1980s is grossly overstated (GDP growth in the 1980s was weaker than in the 1970s); that the Reagan years ended with a series of unprecedented market crashes and a deep recession; that Clinton's tax increases ended the recession; that GWB enacted near-annual cuts that coincided with collapsing GDP growth and federal revenues (and that growth returned when Obama allowed the Bush cuts to start expiring) and so on.

More: Architect of Reagan's tax cuts reminds us that tax cuts don't stimulate the economy

I think Bruce suffered some brain damage since the 80s.

the Reagan years ended with a series of unprecedented market crashes and a deep recession;

A series of crashes? LOL!

and a deep recession;

upload_2017-12-20_0-17-34.png

Shallow recession. Short. 8 months.

that Clinton's tax increases ended the recession;

upload_2017-12-20_0-19-27.png

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

How did Clinton's tax hike in May 1993 cause the recession to end in March 1991?

The rich will take more from the middle class! Our infrastructure will continue to fall apart, our educational system will continue to sink and america will be on its way out. This is treason!!! Time for the common man to go to washington with pitch forks!

This is treason!!! Time for the common man to go to washington with pitch forks!

You bastards!!! You cut our taxes...DERP!

Snip>

Bartlett was not the architect
laugher and kudlow were
battkett is a progressive that got pissed when he got fired from a think tank
ironically he hates the gop, but, and this is hilarious, he thinks the democrats are clueless with no ideas

I don't know where they are going to find a trillion bucks for infrastructure. Probably from our future youths. If they don't inherit 100k they will be penalized to pay for our roads and bridges today.

I don't know where they are going to fund a trillion bucks for infrastructure. Probably from our future youths. If they don't inherit 100k they will be penalized to pay for our roads and bridges today.
One way is to cut welfare and Medicaid from minorities.

I ran the numbers for my situation/small business and the savings under this plan are pretty solid. I think most people without an axe to grind are going to be pretty happy with this tax bill. It won't take long to find out, as people should start seeing the reduction/increases early next year.

I think this is a big win for Trump. But, time will tell.

I don't know where they are going to find a trillion bucks for infrastructure. Probably from our future youths. If they don't inherit 100k they will be penalized to pay for our roads and bridges today.

They're going to sell it off to the rich and they're going to fucking limit the roads for other rich and everyone else can eat shit! At least that is how I saw their plan.

I don't know where they are going to fund a trillion bucks for infrastructure. Probably from our future youths. If they don't inherit 100k they will be penalized to pay for our roads and bridges today.
One way is to cut welfare and Medicaid from minorities.
A better way would be to cut corporate welfare to profitable businesses. Now that they have 21% tax rate they shouldn't need anything right?

Forum List

Back