BREAKING: Shooting at Madden football event in Jacksonville

Thoughts and Prayers.....

Just another crazy white guy with a gun.

Let's see....last week's Chicago body count:

Shot & Killed: 9
Shot & Wounded: 53
Total Shot: 62
Total Homicides: 9

August to Date
Shot & Killed: 46
Shot & Wounded: 268
Total Shot: 314
Total Homicides: 48

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 324
Shot & Wounded: 1702
Total Shot: 2026
Total Homicides: 381

2018 Stats | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

I will say something about politicizing tragedy as I called them out on that thread also.

Anyone that does it is a piece of shit. Let me ask you, when you hear about a tragedy is your first thought “I wonder how I can use this on the forum to make a political point?”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Guns are legal, people who trespass in this country are not, do you see the difference?

Murder is illegal no matter who does it...there is no difference

Sounds like a kid that was never told no growing up. Hits the real world and guess what? You don't akways get what you want.

Parental problem is my bet

I will say something about politicizing tragedy as I called them out on that thread also.

Anyone that does it is a piece of shit. Let me ask you, when you hear about a tragedy is your first thought “I wonder how I can use this on the forum to make a political point?”

Guns are legal, people who trespass in this country are not, do you see the difference?

Of course their is a difference if he was not here no one in the USA would of been killed by him.

But that's waaaaaaayyyyy to complex of something for you to comprehend.

I just pointed out it was gun nut Florida ...... again.

How many people were shot in Florida this month as opposed to Chicago! We’ll wait.

August to Date

Last Week’s Totals (8/19 – 8/25)

Year to Date

Last edited:

Lol
That’s the progressives MO, they’ve done that from the start, every time there is a shooting similar to this you’re fucked up progressives, cowardly motherfuckers they are instantly want to put more frivolous gun control laws on the books... shut the fuck up you fucking kunt...

August to Date

Year to Date

You act like Chicago is the only city in America.

Pick another city. One in a heavy gun control state ! Boston , New York , Seattle . Go for it !

Of course their is a difference if he was not here no one in the USA would of been killed by him.

So, someone killed by in illegal is some how more dead than someone killed by a legal citizen....ok you run with that. one more example of what happens when you drop out in the 2nd grade...basic biology is lacking as well

more guns more safety ! Florida is the worst !

And this one is extra stupid . There was a madden football video game tournament. Guy loses . Shoots a dozen people .

If anyone’s says anything about politicizing tradgety , take your shit to the threads about that Iowa girl being killed .

Jacksonville Landing shooting kills at least 4, sources say; gunfire heard at gaming tournament
Quit falling down the well

Hollywood and their video games are all about violence

Lol
That’s the progressives MO, they’ve done that from the start, every time there is a shooting similar to this you’re fucked up progressives, cowardly motherfuckers they are instantly want to put more frivolous gun control laws on the books... shut the fuck up you fucking kunt...

What we really need is more laws against murder...... the ones we have don't seem to be working...and if you pass laws that prevent murder, you don't have to worry about guns.

Him...do you mean compared to crazy minorities with guns? The ones who kill thousands of people each year in democrat controlled cities?

Why don’t you list some gop controlled cities in gop states and we’ll see what their gun stats are .

more guns more safety ! Florida is the worst !

And this one is extra stupid . There was a madden football video game tournament. Guy loses . Shoots a dozen people .

If anyone’s says anything about politicizing tradgety , take your shit to the threads about that Iowa girl being killed .

Jacksonville Landing shooting kills at least 4, sources say; gunfire heard at gaming tournament
Quit falling down the well

Hollywood and their video games are all about violence

Madden football ?

Lol

It is you and the rest of the faux-Cons MO as well dumbshit. Hell one of you started a thread about a 4 year old killed by pitbulls within hours of it happening just to get in some talking points about guns.

All of you partisan hacks are the same, it does not matter which way you lean.

August to Date

Year to Date

You act like Chicago is the only city in America.

Pick another city. One in a heavy gun control state ! Boston , New York , Seattle . Go for it !

How about Maryland.... all the gun control you could want, the same as if not stricter than New York....

Population of cities 2016:

Chicago........2.7 million
L.A................3.9 million
N.Y................8.5 million
Houston........2.3 million
Baltimore......620,961

Murder rate 2016:

Chicago........765
L.A.......... .....293
N.Y................335
Houston .......301
Baltimore......318

Notice......Houston has easy gun laws, guns stores on every corner, gun ranges .....and a lower gun murder rate than Chicago or Baltimore....

Lol

What we really need is more laws against murder...... the ones we have don't seem to be working...and if you pass laws that prevent murder, you don't have to worry about guns.
Yep, Execute violent criminals… That means violent crime goes way down. Because even the grade schooler knows people kill people not firearms...
You want to prevent murder and violent criminal activity execute the motherfuckers… Then there is no way they will repeat.

So, someone killed by in illegal is some how more dead than someone killed by a legal citizen....ok you run with that. one more example of what happens when you drop out in the 2nd grade...basic biology is lacking as well
Except for that illegal alien has no right to be here dumbass

Dupe! I broke the story as it was happening and have eight pages of comments.

BREAKING: Shooting at Madden football event in Jacksonville

Perhaps this one should be merged with mine, along with all the others.

I started this in politics . But the conservative police quickly moved it to suppress liberal speech.

Ha ha since you complained you OP got moved again to a thread that was already started on it

:)

Well obviously it wasn't a politically-motivated shooting, more of a current event. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back