BREAKING: Shooting at Madden football event in Jacksonville

Alrighty then. We must ban white guys. If for nothing else, ban them for the children.

I have it on good authority from MSNBC that white guys do most of the killing in this country.

FBI profiles young white adult males whenever they get a suspected serial killer, so they mus know sumpin.

ETA: I just heard on FOX News that it was indeed a white guy who got pissed because he lost. The states were high in that game: Top prize was $100k.
So did he kill the gamers who beat him or did he just randomly take out whoever he could?

No idea. But he probably capped himself in the end.

Well, not in the "end". Probably in the head.

:laughing0301:

I will say something about politicizing tragedy as I called them out on that thread also.

Anyone that does it is a piece of shit. Let me ask you, when you hear about a tragedy is your first thought “I wonder how I can use this on the forum to make a political point?”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

ETA: I just heard on FOX News that it was indeed a white guy who got pissed because he lost. The states were high in that game: Top prize was $100k.
So did he kill the gamers who beat him or did he just randomly take out whoever he could?

No idea. But he probably capped himself in the end.

Well, not in the "end". Probably in the head.

:laughing0301:
Progressives are always cowardly

That they are. Personally, I'd rather go out of this world the same way I came into it: Screaming and covered with someone else's blood.

There is nothing to politicize. We don't know anything yet.

But go ahead Timmy ... tell use what gun control measures would have thwarted this shooter. I'll wait. :eusa_whistle:

more guns more safety ! Florida is the worst !

And this one is extra stupid . There was a madden football video game tournament. Guy loses . Shoots a dozen people .

If anyone’s says anything about politicizing tradgety , take your shit to the threads about that Iowa girl being killed .

Jacksonville Landing shooting kills at least 4, sources say; gunfire heard at gaming tournament

Dear Timmy
Is this a political point or spiritual point:
A. What If I point out the IRONY the that most well-established and medically proven nonprofit
program for Spiritual Healing (which also applies to cure Schizophrenia and other mental ills that
otherwise contribute to suicide and homicide prevented by curing the root causes) is the
Christian Healing Ministry in JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA.

Isn't it tragically ironic that the state you cite as "being the worst" for mass shootings
is also the HOME of the SOLUTION based on healing the root causes of such sickness.

Is that a Spiritual point or Political?

What about this one:
B. so if all people focused on demanding treatment, diagnosis and CURE of mental illness or disorders,
MORE cases of murder could be prevented all together -- by addressing the root CAUSE
instead of focusing "politically" on external Race, or Gun laws etc. What about the
INTERNAL causes and cures that address and solve the problems and dangers of mental imbalance, disorders or illness?

Is this making a Spiritual argument or Political point?
Timmy

Jacksonville sheriff gave three pieces if information.

1. It was a white guy

2. They have video

3. There are no other suspects

That's all he said.

Alrighty then. We must ban white guys. If for nothing else, ban them for the children.
Hey, it was the sheriff who said it was a white male.

I wasn't aware of that. What network had a briefing from the Sheriff?
MSNBC

We'll see. The LA Times already identified the shooter, except that it was the wrong person.

Good thing the stakes were not high.

I will say something about politicizing tragedy as I called them out on that thread also.

Anyone that does it is a piece of shit. Let me ask you, when you hear about a tragedy is your first thought “I wonder how I can use this on the forum to make a political point?”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Guns are legal, people who trespass in this country are not, do you see the difference?

Forum List

Back