BREAKING: Shooting at Madden football event in Jacksonville

I will say something about politicizing tragedy as I called them out on that thread also.

Anyone that does it is a piece of shit. Let me ask you, when you hear about a tragedy is your first thought “I wonder how I can use this on the forum to make a political point?”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Guns are legal, people who trespass in this country are not, do you see the difference?

Dude went to public school he will need several iterations, very slowly, with pictures for any chance.

I will say something about politicizing tragedy as I called them out on that thread also.

Anyone that does it is a piece of shit. Let me ask you, when you hear about a tragedy is your first thought “I wonder how I can use this on the forum to make a political point?”

Guns are legal, people who trespass in this country are not, do you see the difference?

are you suggesting the shooter was trespassing?

There is nothing to politicize. We don't know anything yet.

But go ahead Timmy ... tell use what gun control measures would have thwarted this shooter. I'll wait. :eusa_whistle:

We shall see won’t we.

Obviously you know the solution..."I'm just pointing it out" ain't going to cut it.

Still waiting...

Depends on the details .

Yet let’s talk about Florida . They’d as soon have guns available out of vending machines. And righties mantra is “more guns more safety”. Well then why would mass shootings happen in gun nut states ??

Oh . Could the pro conservative mods move this thread fast enough ?

more guns more safety ! Florida is the worst !

And this one is extra stupid . There was a madden football video game tournament. Guy loses . Shoots a dozen people .

If anyone’s says anything about politicizing tradgety , take your shit to the threads about that Iowa girl being killed .

Jacksonville Landing shooting kills at least 4, sources say; gunfire heard at gaming tournament

If only they had tough gun laws like in Chicago right darling?

Where do all those guns in Chicago come from?

By the way . Chicago is an outlier because of its legendary gang problem . You what to compare other cities from blue vs red states ?

I bet timmy's caretakers had to tie a bone around his neck to get the dog to play with him as a kid...

Why did you have to start a thread with your name on it tim? Wait I will get a spotlight and place it on you big fellow... Here look at me, I am going to rehash this Florida murder to get attention...

And this one is extra stupid . There was a madden football video game tournament. Guy loses . Shoots a dozen people .

If anyone’s says anything about politicizing tradgety , take your shit to the threads about that Iowa girl being killed .

Jacksonville Landing shooting kills at least 4, sources say; gunfire heard at gaming tournament

By the way . Chicago is an outlier because of its legendary gang problem . You what to compare other cities from blue vs red states ?
Negroes buy them or steal them.

are you suggesting the shooter was trespassing?

Let us guess another liberal college educated arts major???

Like "room To Destroy" baltimore?

I bet timmy's caretakers had to tie a bone around his neck to get the dog to play with him as a kid...

Why did you have to start a thread with your name on it tim? Wait I will get a spotlight and place it on you big fellow... Here look at me, I am going to rehash this Florida murder to get attention...

They did until they caught him trying to hump the dog.

I was starting a politics thread . Which was banished . Because of I’m a liberal .

Dupe! I broke the story as it was happening and have eight pages of comments.

BREAKING: Shooting at Madden football event in Jacksonville

Perhaps this one should be merged with mine, along with all the others.

I started this in politics . But the conservative police quickly moved it to suppress liberal speech.

A current event surpresses liberal speech now?

Why don’t you go back to politics and count the threads bout the girl killed in Iowa and get back to me .

Any news story can be “current events “. McCain died, why aren’t all those threads in “current events “?

Forum List

Back