BREAKING: Shooting at Madden football event in Jacksonville

Any form of gun control/frivolous gun control laws is a no go, and will not save a single soul.
People kill people not firearms that’s the way it’s always been

Jacksonville sheriff gave three pieces if information.

1. It was a white guy

2. They have video

3. There are no other suspects

That's all he said.

1. It was a white guy

2. They have video

That's all he said.

Alrighty then. We must ban white guys. If for nothing else, ban them for the children.

1. It was a white guy

2. They have video

That's all he said.

Alrighty then. We must ban white guys. If for nothing else, ban them for the children.
Hey, it was the sheriff who said it was a white male.

I wasn't aware of that. Which network had a briefing from the Sheriff?

They interviewed a guy on MSNBC who said he son made the final four and when he heard the gunshots, he ran into the men's room and hid in a stall and then texted his parents and told them he loves them if something happens. The father choking up while saying it.

Then he said, and I'm not kidding. He said thank God for Donald Trump who keeps all these terrorists out of this country and keeps us safe.

I don't exactly understand how that fits. Especially after Las Vegas.

Why especially after Las Vegas?

10 months later, still no motive found in Las Vegas shooting

vegas-shooter-dead-body-crime-scene-photos-pp.jpg

Las Vegas. You know. Just white Republicans having fun.

They interviewed a guy on MSNBC who said he son made the final four and when he heard the gunshots, he ran into the men's room and hid in a stall and then texted his parents and told them he loves them if something happens. The father choking up while saying it.

Then he said, and I'm not kidding. He said thank God for Donald Trump who keeps all these terrorists out of this country and keeps us safe.
Please tell me you're kidding.

Please tell me you're kidding.
Swear to God. Not kidding.

1. It was a white guy

2. They have video

That's all he said.

I wasn't aware of that. What network had a briefing from the Sheriff?
MSNBC

We'll see. The LA Times already identified the shooter, except that it was the wrong person.

ETA: I just heard on FOX News that it was indeed a white guy who got pissed because he lost. The states were high in that game: Top prize was $100k.

Any form of gun control/frivolous gun control laws is a no go, and will not save a single soul.
You mean crazy people with guns.

Get it white, er, right.

1. It was a white guy

2. They have video

That's all he said.

I wasn't aware of that. What network had a briefing from the Sheriff?
MSNBC

We'll see. The LA Times already identified the shooter, except that it was the wrong person.
At the end of his interview, the sheriff said he would come back in a couple hours with more detail.

ETA: I just heard on FOX News that it was indeed a white guy who got pissed because he lost. The states were high in that game: Top prize was $100k.
So did he kill the gamers who beat him or did he just randomly take out whoever he could?

You mean crazy people with guns.

Get it white, er, right.

Crazy people aren't even supposed to own a firearm. Question 11.f. on the BATF Form 4473 asks: "Have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective (which includes having been adjudicated incompetent to manage your own affairs) or have you ever been committed to a mental institution?."

But evidently gun laws don't prevent mentally-incompetent people from possessing a firearm, proving that gun laws are ineffective. Should we pass even more laws that don't work?

Forum List

Back