BREAKING: Shooting at Madden football event in Jacksonville

Yep, for some reason progressives don’t want to blame the violent behavior on video games and movies from the Hollywood types… Why is that?
Because they have these games and movies all over the world and there is no problem. The difference is that every nut job in the US is entitled to carry a killing machine. That is why your cynical deflection is a load of shit.

No..... we have very few mass public shootings for a country of our size and diversity of population.....lawn mowers kill more people every year than mass public shooters do.

Meanwhile, while the women of your country are easily raped....our people use their legal guns to stop 2.4 million criminals a year......
You lead the world in mass shootings.
Where were the "good guys" today ?

Actually, no we don't. And again, this place is a gun free zone....a democrat created gun free zone......so this shouldn't have happened there, right?
Lol
Yep, Progressive controlled area. And anyway he should just shut the fuck up because he does not even live here what happens here is none of his fucking business but he’s a cowardly control freak… You know a globalist... a fucking ****.

I don't mind that he comments on our gun laws.... our gun laws make us safer, his gun laws have made his country a hell hole for law abiding people. And it is getting worse and worse and it won't get better any time soon because they won't address single teenage mothers, they are handicapping their police with P.C. policies, and they are cutting the number of cops they have...on top of importing violent 3rd world criminals.

Yep, for some reason progressives don’t want to blame the violent behavior on video games and movies from the Hollywood types… Why is that?
Because they have these games and movies all over the world and there is no problem. The difference is that every nut job in the US is entitled to carry a killing machine. That is why your cynical deflection is a load of shit.

No..... we have very few mass public shootings for a country of our size and diversity of population.....lawn mowers kill more people every year than mass public shooters do.

Meanwhile, while the women of your country are easily raped....our people use their legal guns to stop 2.4 million criminals a year......
You lead the world in mass shootings.
Where were the "good guys" today ?

Actually, no we don't. And again, this place is a gun free zone....a democrat created gun free zone......so this shouldn't have happened there, right?
So where were the good guys ?

The place where the shooting took place allows concealed carry, but gamers are not well-known for taking advantage of that right.

Still no news on how it happened.....gang violence?

The only rumor I've heard so far is that someone got pissed because someone else was cheating. Just a rumor though, and the shooter is supposedly deaded.

Notice that the race of the shooter isn't out yet...... and the weapon type isn't out yet....

The audio sounded like a .22 pistol.

Likely a pistol.... so no Assault rifle bitching.... and if the color of the perp is wrong, this will be gone before the 5 p.m. news...

The only rumor I've heard so far is that someone got pissed because someone else was cheating. Just a rumor though, and the shooter is supposedly deaded.

Notice that the race of the shooter isn't out yet...... and the weapon type isn't out yet....

Thinking gang banger type......

Possibly. Or just thug culture, whether white or black. They like to sit around all day smoking pot and playing games.

Likely a pistol.... so no Assault rifle bitching.... and if the color of the perp is wrong, this will be gone before the 5 p.m. news...
Yep, if it was “just” a pistol or the like And some black gangbanger it will be largely ignored...
you white guys can never catch any breaks can you? Lol

They interviewed a guy on MSNBC who said he son made the final four and when he heard the gunshots, he ran into the men's room and hid in a stall and then texted his parents and told them he loves them if something happens. The father choking up while saying it.

Then he said, and I'm not kidding. He said thank God for Donald Trump who keeps all these terrorists out of this country and keeps us safe.

I don't exactly understand how that fits. Especially after Las Vegas.

...not a black gun? :CryingCow:

I don't think so. That probably means that David Hogg won't be showing up anytime soon.

They interviewed a guy on MSNBC who said he son made the final four and when he heard the gunshots, he ran into the men's room and hid in a stall and then texted his parents and told them he loves them if something happens. The father choking up while saying it.

Then he said, and I'm not kidding. He said thank God for Donald Trump who keeps all these terrorists out of this country and keeps us safe.

I don't exactly understand how that fits. Especially after Las Vegas.

Why especially after Las Vegas?

...not a black gun? :CryingCow:

I don't think so. That probably means that David Hogg won't be showing up anytime soon.
Funny, that cowardly motherfucker is just a media whore....

They gotta do something to get peoples attention off the embarrassing actions by liberals surrounding McCain's death.

Congrats on being the first one to turn the tragedy into a political talking point!

Do you get a prize for beating all your other brainless, heartless sheep to the punch?
Says a progressive, Hypocrisy suits you well

ohhh...that will teach me! fucking :290968001256257790-final:
:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back