BREAKING: Shooting at Madden football event in Jacksonville

more guns more safety ! Florida is the worst !

And this one is extra stupid . There was a madden football video game tournament. Guy loses . Shoots a dozen people .

If anyone’s says anything about politicizing tradgety , take your shit to the threads about that Iowa girl being killed .

Jacksonville Landing shooting kills at least 4, sources say; gunfire heard at gaming tournament
Quit falling down the well

Hollywood and their video games are all about violence

You are not actually blaming video games, are you? Really? Is that you Tipper?? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
It went right over your head did it not? What’s the difference of blaming video games and movies and firearms?

Both are stupid, so why did you blame video games??
I was pointing out progressives hypocrisy...

Of course their is a difference if he was not here no one in the USA would of been killed by him.

But that's waaaaaaayyyyy to complex of something for you to comprehend.

So, someone killed by in illegal is some how more dead than someone killed by a legal citizen....ok you run with that. one more example of what happens when you drop out in the 2nd grade...basic biology is lacking as well
Except for that illegal alien has no right to be here dumbass

Does not make the person any more dead dumbfuck. Nobody has the right to kill anyone....fuck you people cannot really be this stupid
Illegal aliens have no right to be here, end of story

No shit sherlock...and nobody has the right to murder someone....
… And since we have a open southern border lot of unnecessary murder is going on.

You obviously are not a second amendment supporter, right to bear arms means the right to bear all small arms... Including sporting rifles like ARs...

Yep, I agree 100%, I have never called for any guns to be banned or restricted or any such thing. In fact I think the current restrictions on automatic weapons is far to rigid.

Medical errors are murder... They are unacceptable. It’s called incompetent

murder has an actual definition, you do not get to just make up your own meaning.

So, someone killed by in illegal is some how more dead than someone killed by a legal citizen....ok you run with that. one more example of what happens when you drop out in the 2nd grade...basic biology is lacking as well

Does not make the person any more dead dumbfuck. Nobody has the right to kill anyone....fuck you people cannot really be this stupid

… And since we have a open southern border lot of unnecessary murder is going on.

It is not “open”. Have u ever crossed our borders ?

This is true, this is why I have been calling for the troops in Europe to be brought home and to defend our border like our military is supposed to do.

more guns more safety ! Florida is the worst !

And this one is extra stupid . There was a madden football video game tournament. Guy loses . Shoots a dozen people .

If anyone’s says anything about politicizing tradgety , take your shit to the threads about that Iowa girl being killed .

Jacksonville Landing shooting kills at least 4, sources say; gunfire heard at gaming tournament
Quit falling down the well

Hollywood and their video games are all about violence

You are not actually blaming video games, are you? Really? Is that you Tipper?? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
It went right over your head did it not? What’s the difference of blaming video games and movies and firearms?

Both are stupid, so why did you blame video games??
I was pointing out progressives hypocrisy...

If you say so! :113:

You obviously are not a second amendment supporter, right to bear arms means the right to bear all small arms... Including sporting rifles like ARs...

Yep, I agree 100%, I have never called for any guns to be banned or restricted or any such thing. In fact I think the current restrictions on automatic weapons is far to rigid.

murder has an actual definition, you do not get to just make up your own meaning.
Medical errors are just that... murder

Have you ever crossed it at a non-border crossing point? It is not hard. When I was stationed in Yuma we caught illegals in our bombing and gunnery ranges all the time. They would go there because they knew the BP would not follow them into a live range.

only in the mind of someone ignorant of the definition of the word murder.

It is to the Mexicans and Central Americans, they have no problem getting over the border because we don’t have a border… We have an invisible line

This is true, this is why I have been calling for the troops in Europe to be brought home and to defend our border like our military is supposed to do.
Agree...

It’s the same thing as driving a car you fuck up and kill somebody… Murder

Thoughts and Prayers.....

Just another crazy white guy with a gun.

Let's see....last week's Chicago body count:

Shot & Killed: 9
Shot & Wounded: 53
Total Shot: 62
Total Homicides: 9

August to Date
Shot & Killed: 46
Shot & Wounded: 268
Total Shot: 314
Total Homicides: 48

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 324
Shot & Wounded: 1702
Total Shot: 2026
Total Homicides: 381

2018 Stats | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

Yup...those damn guns

You are fucking stupid, nobody gets charged with murder for having a wreck that kills someone unless it is shown they were purposefully trying to kill.

You are fucking stupid, nobody gets charged with murder for having a wreck that kills someone unless it is shown they were purposefully trying to kill.
Did you just say technicality?

A moderate cannot debate on this board. Between the lunatic trump cult and the paid Russian trolls....the middle is gone. This is a very sad place......

And righties mantra is “more guns more safety”. Well then why would mass shootings happen in gun nut states ??

Jacksonville Landing...a Gun-Free-Zone...

Gun-Free-Zone sign fails to thwart criminal...again.

Law-abiding citizens denied the ability to protect themselves...again.

Possession of a weapon, even if legally carried (except by law enforcement officers) is absolutely prohibited on Landing property .... Rules of Conduct | The Jacksonville Landing

And righties mantra is “more guns more safety”. Well then why would mass shootings happen in gun nut states ??

Jacksonville Landing...a Gun-Free-Zone...

Gun-Free-Zone sign fails to thwart criminal...again.

Law-abiding citizens denied the ability to protect themselves...again.
Possession of a weapon, even if legally carried (except by law enforcement officers) is absolutely prohibited on Landing property .... Rules of Conduct | The Jacksonville Landing
Gun free zone = Shooting fish in a barrel

Murder is illegal no matter who does it...there is no difference

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of course their is a difference if he was not here no one in the USA would of been killed by him.

But that's waaaaaaayyyyy to complex of something for you to comprehend.

Absolutely. Sneaking across the US border is a crime. People should not be allowed to commit crimes without consequences, and then be rewarded with taxpayer-funded benefits. That is against everything the justice system stands for and if they can commit crimes, why can't the rest of us?

Forum List

Back