BREAKING: Shooting at Madden football event in Jacksonville

Sounds like the dead suspect is a white male.

I’m going to guess he was angry because he didn’t make the cut at the madden tournament.

Actually prob lost his job at the mall then Lost his shit.

Another gun related tragedy in America. Sigh

more guns more safety ! Florida is the worst !

And this one is extra stupid . There was a madden football video game tournament. Guy loses . Shoots a dozen people .

If anyone’s says anything about politicizing tradgety , take your shit to the threads about that Iowa girl being killed .

Jacksonville Landing shooting kills at least 4, sources say; gunfire heard at gaming tournament
Quit falling down the well

Hollywood and their video games are all about violence

You are not actually blaming video games, are you? Really? Is that you Tipper?? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
It went right over your head did it not? What’s the difference of blaming video games and movies and firearms?

Even though a firearm was used in the commission of the shootings, I seriously doubt that he went there with the sole purpose of shooting someone, so the blame can't be placed solely on the gun.

The shooter was probably someone who considered himself a "high roller" and was living the thug life. He most likely intended to win the $100k stakes but ended up losing instead. In his anger, he probably blamed his loss on the suspicion that someone else was cheating, and came unglued. The chances are probably 100% that he was illegally carrying the weapon, as most citizens who carry weapons don't go off the deep end and start shooting people.

Guns are legal, people who trespass in this country are not, do you see the difference?

Murder is illegal no matter who does it...there is no difference

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of course their is a difference if he was not here no one in the USA would of been killed by him.

But that's waaaaaaayyyyy to complex of something for you to comprehend.

So, someone killed by in illegal is some how more dead than someone killed by a legal citizen....ok you run with that. one more example of what happens when you drop out in the 2nd grade...basic biology is lacking as well
Except for that illegal alien has no right to be here dumbass

Does not make the person any more dead dumbfuck. Nobody has the right to kill anyone....fuck you people cannot really be this stupid

Absolutely wrong. I have every right by the laws of my state to use deadly force if I feel my life, the lives of my family, or even the life of a total stranger are in jeopardy. Most other states have Castle Doctrine or Deadly Force laws as well. For that matter, Texas even allows the use of deadly force to stop a thief, if you believe there's no other way of retrieving your property.

It is not “open”. Have u ever crossed our borders ?

"Osama bin Laden crosses border from Mexico to US"

I ask the question again . Have you ever crossed the us border . North or south .

Multitudes of Mexicans and Central Americans do it every day, so obviously these idiots can do it anybody can do it...

It’s thousands of miles long . And you can legally cross and overstay your visa. Like 40% of illegals do .

It is not “open”. Have u ever crossed our borders ?

"Osama bin Laden crosses border from Mexico to US"

I ask the question again . Have you ever crossed the us border . North or south .

Multitudes of Mexicans and Central Americans do it every day, so obviously these idiots can do it anybody can do it...

It’s thousands of miles long . And you can legally cross and overstay your visa. Like 40% of illegals do .

Those motherfuckers should be punished then, Obviously they are not. I have no respect for illegal aliens

But but but, they have guns in America ?
How did this happen ?
Someone from England did it.
It was too hard for them to get a gun there

Untrue. The UK has seen a 22% increase in knife crime and 11% rise in gun crime during 2017, even though firearms are impossible for most people to obtain.

Surge in knife and gun crime in England and Wales

Knife and acid attacks in the UK on the rise.

Gee, I wonder why ?

How did this happen ?

Untrue. The UK has seen a 22% increase in knife crime and 11% rise in gun crime during 2017, even though firearms are impossible for most people to obtain.

Gee, I wonder why ?
Because people kill people… inanimate objects can not.

Murder is illegal no matter who does it...there is no difference

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of course their is a difference if he was not here no one in the USA would of been killed by him.

So, someone killed by in illegal is some how more dead than someone killed by a legal citizen....ok you run with that. one more example of what happens when you drop out in the 2nd grade...basic biology is lacking as well

Does not make the person any more dead dumbfuck. Nobody has the right to kill anyone....fuck you people cannot really be this stupid

Absolutely wrong. I have every right by the laws of my state to use deadly force if I feel my life, the lives of my family, or even the life of a total stranger are in jeopardy. Most other states have Castle Doctrine or Deadly Force laws as well. For that matter, Texas even allows the use of deadly force to stop a thief, if you believe there's no other way of retrieving your property.

You are correct, I meant to say nobody has the right to murder anyone. I apologize for my mistake

How did this happen ?

Gee, I wonder why ?
Because people kill people… inanimate objects can not.

I didn't say anything about any "objects".

We all know the reasons the attacks are on the rise. Usually when a new story appears, you'll see names like "Jamal", "Muhhamed", "Ahkmed", etc.
It's always gang members from migrant communities.

You are correct, I meant to say nobody has the right to murder anyone. I apologize for my mistake

Agreed. Murder is a horrible thing.

Apparent picture of shooter from a previous Madden game win...

173_C18_D7_BC06_4_B07_8_EEF_59_BA8543_BC13.jpg

Congrats to David Katz, the Madden 17 Bills Championship winner!

Thanks for following along, Bills fans. https://t.co/YHJHzlFElc pic.twitter.com/incdEhLxkT

Buffalo Bills (@buffalobills) February 27, 2017

lewis on Twitter

The entire landing where the shooting took place is a "gun-free zone" BTW. The shooter was also not old enough to legally posses a handgun so once again, the laws failed.

Last edited:
Lord have mercy on our country.

Man what an asshole. Too bad he didn’t just turn the gun on himself, I mean wtf is wrong with people these days.

If people can’t control their emotions because they are over stimulated or off their “meds” they shouldn’t be anywhere close to a gun. Case closed.

Forum List

Back