Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

Let's see.... what to do, what to do......

European countries declare war on Jihadi Islamists.

Canada and the United States declare war on Jihadi Islamists.

I don't know..... just a crazy thought.
Drop a big fucking bomb on every known city that either harbors terrorists or is a terrorist stronghold. And not a fucking drone strike, a BIG ASS BOMB.
not all muslims are terrorists....you think?

Drop a big fucking bomb on every known city that either harbors terrorists or is a terrorist stronghold. And not a fucking drone strike, a BIG ASS BOMB.
"Every known city"....what is a known city to you atm?

penalty-for-leaving-islam-is-death-somali-teenager-tortured-and-killed-by-parents-for-leaving-islam.jpg

It's only beginning for Germany. As Muslims gain their footing and carve out insulated communities governed by Sharia Law, violence and discord will only get worse. If I were a German citizen I would be mad as hell.

Where are these communities? Maybe you could point one out to me Or stop lying.

And for the record I work in the Refugee centre less than a mile from where this happened so I'm in for an interesting time.
You're a fucking LIAR!
ANYONE who has been to Munich KNOWS!!!!!! where the fucking rag heads live!
I truly wish you will invite some of your Muslim pals to your next family Christmas party.

It's only beginning for Germany. As Muslims gain their footing and carve out insulated communities governed by Sharia Law, violence and discord will only get worse. If I were a German citizen I would be mad as hell.

Where are these communities? Maybe you could point one out to me Or stop lying.

And for the record I work in the Refugee centre less than a mile from where this happened so I'm in for an interesting time.
You're a fucking LIAR!
ANYONE who has been to Munich KNOWS!!!!!! where the fucking rag heads live!
I truly wish you will invite some of your Muslim pals to your next family Christmas party.

His family is safely in Britain.

B61-12

b61-project-36.gif

And Drumpf wants to cut back on our NATO support.
That's not quite true. He wants them to pay and participate their fair share. Haven't the LWers been pushing for years for the US to cut it's military budget and overseas installations? Why change now just because a RWer argreed?

Not sure what the solution is...but we can see what the problem is.

The problem is terrorists. The solution is reducing opportunity through more dialog with the Muslim community.
And terrorists are almost ALL male.....

Not all males are terrorists.
That is true...but almost all terrorists are male.

Over 100 female suicide bombers used in West Africa since June 2014 | The Long War Journal
Yes....that's why I didn't say they were ALL male.

I agree and if I were a German citizen I'd be demanding my Govt. kick every Muslim out of my country.

This is only the beginning

You'd support Germans picking an entire religion of people and shipping them en masse? I think we can see where your politics are.
Muslims are vermin! They contribute NOTHING to any country they live in except violence and misogyny.
Kick EVERY sand monkey out of Europe NOW before WW111 begins. THEN the fucking sand monkeys will go whimpering back to the fucking desert they came from!
Have we had ENOUGH?

Forum List

Back