Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

Slaves of Islam

rise-islamic-state-review-009_762_457_60_s@1x.jpg
All three males.

Yeah.....you missed the real obvious aspect of that photo..........they are muslim males...that is the one that puts it over the top.........since the guys going into that mall to save people are also males....
All three are males. This is the problem....

No....all 3 are muslim...that is the problem.....

What is it with you left wing nut jobs....what is the blind spot that you have for islam........?

What is with some on the left lately? It is obvious you will do whatever, even lie to keep an attack from being reported.
It is obvious, as usual everything is a political point with you. You worry more about an election than about what is happening to people. It's sick.

More shootings in a country that bans guns! I'm sure it has nothing to do with Islam. Welcome to the new norm, brought to you by the delusional left.
That certainly didn't take long.

Wrong as well, Germany doesn't ban firearms.

They have all the gun laws American anti gunners want here....and it didn't stop this attack...did it?
So, again you show that it's all about guns to you.

Jihadi Islam is at war with the West. How about we get into this war and stop them. Wouldn't that be something.
Let the Euros take the lead. They're supposed to be our allies; time for them to put on their big boy pants and act like it. We can help with air support and satellite targeting.

Yes they are. I'm glad to see that some males are stepping up. But that doesn't change the FACT that almost all these kinds of attacks are done by men.

So sending all nonnative males out of Germany is your suggestion?
Not sure what the solution is...but we can see what the problem is.

The problem is terrorists. The solution is reducing opportunity through more dialog with the Muslim community.
And terrorists are almost ALL male.....

Not all males are terrorists.
That is true...but almost all terrorists are male.

Political talking points. It is that or fear that if they speak it,it might happen here. It is sick.
Slaves of Islam

rise-islamic-state-review-009_762_457_60_s@1x.jpg
All three males.

Yeah.....you missed the real obvious aspect of that photo..........they are muslim males...that is the one that puts it over the top.........since the guys going into that mall to save people are also males....
All three are males. This is the problem....

No....all 3 are muslim...that is the problem.....

What is it with you left wing nut jobs....what is the blind spot that you have for islam........?

More shootings in a country that bans guns! I'm sure it has nothing to do with Islam. Welcome to the new norm, brought to you by the delusional left.

There are more shootings in the US, and they don't ban guns. You can get guns legally in almost every European country.

Let's see.... what to do, what to do......

European countries declare war on Jihadi Islamists.

Canada and the United States declare war on Jihadi Islamists.

I don't know..... just a crazy thought.

I am sure if we let the refugees rape enough European women they will settle down....You want to lead negotiations Bodecea?

Germany has fairly strict gun laws so we know how worthless those laws are.

Betcha it is a Muslim doing the shooting.

Obama loves Muslims.

Obama said those kinds of shooting only happen here in the US.

Obama says the NRA is the cause of mass shooting but there is no NRA in Germany.

Obama is a fucking idiot, isn't he?

The Moon Bats that voted for Obama are even bigger idiots, aren't they?

German lack of border security allowed for attack. If citizens had guns in Germany the scum would be dead right now. Again, this shit wouldn't happen in Houston or Dallas.

It's only beginning for Germany. As Muslims gain their footing and carve out insulated communities governed by Sharia Law, violence and discord will only get worse. If I were a German citizen I would be mad as hell.

Where are these communities? Maybe you could point one out to me Or stop lying.

And for the record I work in the Refugee centre less than a mile from where this happened so I'm in for an interesting time.
They are all over Europe. Like nest of cockroaches.

That certainly didn't take long.

Wrong as well, Germany doesn't ban firearms.

They have all the gun laws American anti gunners want here....and it didn't stop this attack...did it?
So, again you show that it's all about guns to you.

It is about the ability of good, law abiding people to stay alive in the face of violent, criminal attack...........I'm not much of a gun guy.....

Munich shooting: Several killed at shopping mall, report says - CNN.com

Number of dead is unclear at this time.......

Maybe we should have Hillary up the % of Syrian refugee's coming to America to 1000% increase!!:2up:
You be sure and let us know when they announce it was a Syrian refugee, mm-kay?

Will do........guess there is a good chance its a Christian bad guy!!!:bye1::bye1::coffee:

My God are progressives not the most dangerous mofu's walking? They'd sooner do a 50 foot cliff dive to dry pavement than offend anybody...........:boobies::gay::gay:

ghey

Forum List

Back